Print Thread
Hop To
#17712080 10/19/22
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
I am considering competing with Stick in the number of people I can piss off on a daily basis. Especially Millennials and Gen Z. After all I had my fun and while I was young the country did not go half communist/marxist. This is on them. Funny how the little tampon twisters want to blame the boomers though. They have to be Hiden Biden voters. What other explanation could it be? You hear the same BS on leftist sites all the time. WTF have they done to keep this slide into a dictatorship from happening? There are more leftist scum out there now than ever in the history of the country. I feel any Millennials/Gen Z that actually give a schit ought to be stepping up and physically raising hell. They have more spare time than any generation in history so why are they sitting around with their thumbs up their azzes?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Easier to blame someone else.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you really wanna piss people off around here, don't go along blindly with the group-think. Use your head and make your own way.

You'll know you've succeeded when it doesn't matter what you post, you could save 12 children from drowning, someone will be along to bash it.

LOL
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The Z kids are broke and the Millennials are paying bills.

Nobody is listening to them. You think the "furries" have any power??

Hahaha!

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What's a furry?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
What's a furry?

People who think they are cats that Older Generations think run the entire world.

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
You're normal. The other guy you mention is weird as fuxk. I seriously wonder if he drops the word "hint" after every sentence in real conversation. He seems to be missing brain cells. He refers to everyone else as ladies but his name is Kerri...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
The Z kids are broke and the Millennials are paying bills.

Nobody is listening to them. You think the "furries" have any power??

Hahaha!
This right here. You guys think Millennials are bad, wait until this current young generation hits. Its much worse than most think. I have a child in high school. Its bad

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I found out not that long ago that im considered a geriatric millenial πŸ˜†. All I know is watching my parents get up everyday and go to work to provide for us. The old man wasn't worth a [bleep] as a father but he was a provider so im continuing what I learned there but building on it with being the best dad to my kids as I can. You have to work to live though and I hope that I instill that into my kids also.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
What's a furry?

Slumlord has posted some pics of them before.

Dressed like critters on college campus.

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

And blue hair.

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Dave

οΏ½The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.οΏ½ Lou Holtz

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Ghostsniper
You're normal. The other guy you mention is weird as fuxk. I seriously wonder if he drops the word "hint" after every sentence in real conversation. He seems to be missing brain cells. He refers to everyone else as ladies but his name is Kerri...
Kerri?
Hah!
How do you say you don’t know what you’re talking about without actually saying it.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rickt300
After all I had my fun and while I was young the country did not go half communist/marxist. This is on them. Funny how the little tampon twisters want to blame the boomers though.

Who raised the millennials and gen z?

Who taught them how to live and think?

It all started when the boomers decided to rebel against their parents. They started the β€œsexual revolution” and the drug culture and all the moral corruption.

Then, they spread out into the institutions like colleges, seeking to dismantle the status quo. For years, they poisoned the minds of younger generations, bringing us to the situation we are in today.

The boomers’ chickens, in the form of millennials and gen z, have indeed come home to roost.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by rickt300
After all I had my fun and while I was young the country did not go half communist/marxist. This is on them. Funny how the little tampon twisters want to blame the boomers though.

Who raised the millennials and gen z?

Who taught them how to live and think?

It all started when the boomers decided to rebel against their parents. They started the β€œsexual revolution” and the drug culture and all the moral corruption.

Then, they spread out into the institutions like colleges, seeking to dismantle the status quo. For years, they poisoned the minds of younger generations, bringing us to the situation we are in today.

The boomers’ chickens, in the form of millennials and gen z, have indeed come home to roost.

Get a fuggin job, crybaby. Geebus.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I'm a "Boomer" and really couldn't give a red rat's rear what today's bunch of peter puffers think!

I grew up around men who had gone to war, knew what it was all about and would still fight today if called upon.

Tats, piercings, long hair, painted fingernails and the inability to decide on which restroom to use makes me want to start a "gender affirming castration" clinic.
Neuter them bastards so they don't reproduce or spread their liberal "male bovine feces" around!

Harsh? Maybe! But if you find a nest of poisonous snakes, do you just kill the big ones......?
NOPE! You clean house!

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by martinstrummer
I'm a "Boomer" and really couldn't give a red rat's rear what today's bunch of peter puffers think!

I grew up around men who had gone to war, knew what it was all about and would still fight today if called upon.

Tats, piercings, long hair, painted fingernails and the inability to decide on which restroom to use makes me want to start a "gender affirming castration" clinic.
Neuter them bastards so they don't reproduce or spread their liberal "male bovine feces" around!

Harsh? Maybe! But if you find a nest of poisonous snakes, do you just kill the big ones......?
NOPE! You clean house!
Haha!

Comedy gold.

Suck it up, Francis.

I am MAGA.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1minute, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 55 invisible), 2,435 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,562
Posts18,491,797
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.