Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If we're petitioning for jobs,
I want to be the emoji moderator.
First course of action: Ren50 gets 50 emojis a day.
Not 51. 50!
Time for someone to learn to budget his emoji output. Ren, this is for your own good. You have a problem. The little yellow man has taken control of you. I'm just trying to help a brother.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Last thing this place needs is a moderator

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
This forum is and has been my favorite forum for almost 15 years. There have been “guys” that have been intolerable but there are so many good guys here that it more than made up for the losers. The one most important element of what makes this place so great in my opinion is the absence of moderation. The most despicable posts might be axed or moved to the basement but all the other arguments and insults are left to sort themselves out…and they usually do. Low self-esteem, banning and acting like a bunch of power hungry douche nozzles are in my experience the prevailing attributes of moderators. It doesn’t matter whether it’s the moderators at democrat underground or the moderators of supposedly conservative forums they all share the traits outlined above. Anyone that truly desires to be a volunteer moderator of any forum is desperately seeking attention, relevance and a sense of “power” because in their pathetic little lives they’ve never had control….a bunch of beta cucks that get off on drama.

This place is unique because it lacks moderators and it assumes grown men can act like grown men instead of acting like a bunch of anonymous wannabe Rambos. Those bad ass keyboard cowboys and their sensitive feelings can’t function unless they have a moderator to hide behind or run to snitching like bitches about mean Mr. Green. 😂😂

This isn’t directed at anyone here specifically…unless this applies to you in which case it’s precisely meant for you. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm still angling for emoji moderator.
It would be the perfect intersection of talent and need.

- Wabi-
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I vote for Ren50 mod’hood.

But…..

He’ll have to wear a suit from 9-5.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

But…..

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣.
By suit, you mean overalls WITH a shirt?

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
This forum is and has been my favorite forum for almost 15 years. There have been “guys” that have been intolerable but there are so many good guys here that it more than made up for the losers. The one most important element of what makes this place so great in my opinion is the absence of moderation. The most despicable posts might be axed or moved to the basement but all the other arguments and insults are left to sort themselves out…and they usually do. Low self-esteem, banning and acting like a bunch of power hungry douche nozzles are in my experience the prevailing attributes of moderators. It doesn’t matter whether it’s the moderators at democrat underground or the moderators of supposedly conservative forums they all share the traits outlined above. Anyone that truly desires to be a volunteer moderator of any forum is desperately seeking attention, relevance and a sense of “power” because in their pathetic little lives they’ve never had control….a bunch of beta cucks that get off on drama.

This place is unique because it lacks moderators and it assumes grown men can act like grown men instead of acting like a bunch of anonymous wannabe Rambos. Those bad ass keyboard cowboys and their sensitive feelings can’t function unless they have a moderator to hide behind or run to snitching like bitches about mean Mr. Green. 😂😂

This isn’t directed at anyone here specifically…unless this applies to you in which case it’s precisely meant for you. 😂
I’ve been assuming this thread idea was said tongue in cheek . Maybe not

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by 79S
Lol until you piss him off and he says oh you are a maser sock puppet and bans you.. lol before it’s over only two people left on here him and slumlord talking to each other..
Dude. I thought everyone knew this. Renegade is slumlord"s sock puppet.
That’s what I thought until about three months ago. 😆

Didja get in a plane and fly to Clarksvegas?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Ace, you realize this was a joke thread, right??

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

I’ve been assuming this thread idea was said tongue in cheek . Maybe not

I guess I made it sound too real.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

But…..

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣.
By suit, you mean overalls WITH a shirt?

I was thinking more a Sunday pimp suit....

Complete with a feather in the hat...

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RUM7
Not 51. 50!
Time for someone to learn to budget his emoji output. Ren, this is for your own good. You have a problem. The little yellow man has taken control of you. I'm just trying to help a brother.
I thought we were being serious Beave.

- Wabi-
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Springcove
Renegade is not to be trifled with!!!

Pfft...

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Not 51. 50!
I thought we were being serious Beave.

LMAO!

We definitely need an emojis moderator just for Rene’.

Vote for RUM7 and his muskrat mullet hairdo.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
"Anyone that truly desires to be a volunteer moderator of any forum is desperately seeking attention, relevance and a sense of “power” because in their pathetic little lives they’ve never had control….a bunch of beta cucks that get off on drama."

Well said !

The internet has provided a place to hide and be keyboard warriors for that group of "men" who were always last chosen at dodgeball, never scored with the prom queen, could only qualify for intermural sports, employed at dead end jobs, live in armpit places, does what the wife tells them to, if they served were a cook/baker/MP, love to slander and make idle threats and will never show up to face those slandered FTF.

In short, maximum level pollution of the gene pool.

The only sure cure.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Larry, you are way too worried about this ‘joke thread’.

Bin, will blow your new sock puppet up all by himself.

Relax and just wait for the hammer to drop on your head.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Yet another sad sack with 20,000 posts. Look at the last 10 pages of his. Almost all in the HCF.

Another prime example of a keyboard warrior from the Commie state.

The only beaver he will ever get near is: 1. The one with the flat tail. 2. The Russian whores posted by the limpdick squad here.

Another nobody chasing the phantom member with whom he has never done business, spoken to FTF and has a bad case of DNS about.

Go burn a courthouse and STFU puzzyboy.

Last edited by UpThePole; 10/22/22.

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Larry! Do you find it difficult to scam people when they figure out who you are?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Troll Whisperer.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by UpThePole
Yet another sad sack with 20,000 posts. Look at the last 10 pages of his. Almost all in the HCF.

Another prime example of a keyboard warrior from the Commie state.

The only beaver he will ever get near is: 1. The one with the flat tail. 2. The Russian whores posted by the limpdick squad here.

Another nobody chasing the phantom member with who he has never done business, spoken to FTF and has a bad case of DNS about.

Go burn a courthouse and STFU puzzyboy.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

- Wabi-
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 204guy, 1Longbow, 1OntarioJim, 52 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,308
Posts18,487,182
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.