Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
LMAO! Why is this even a question?

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Shotgun whisky and a 4 wheel drive

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by rainshot
I don't actually have an opinion about individuals as long as they respect other people using the roads. It's the organized bike rides that I hated when I lived in a small town out in the country. They would take over the county roads and ride four abreast by the hundreds. Watering stations were set up at intervals and the DPS would protect them. They actually owned the road for that weekend. It was impossible for anyone to get to town because you had to get in line and drive at 10mph all the way with them laughing, joking and generally making asses out of themselves. Doctors, Lawyers and jackasses from all walks of life gathered together to overtake the countryside for a weekend with state law enforcement protection. Why would anyone be surprised that they can be hated by many people that are made to put up with their shenanigans. I'm sure they covet their spandex, goggles and styrofoam acorn shaped helmets but I found that at least a little comic relief.
same here ..spot on post

Bullschidt. You whine about cyclists every opportunity you get.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Riding a bike on a trail is one thing. Riding on a road and acting like you are a car is another. Fugg any biker who thinks thats ok
Fuque any pussy that doesn't have the emotional IQ to safely and courteously negotiate a law abiding bicyclist on the road.

Pay for a license plate and accept a citation for impeding traffic then !

I can’t drive my fugging golf cart on the road

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 10/25/22.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Tesoro
I live on the oregon coast and alot of our main highway is hilly curvy 2 lane with no shoulder. We have vacationers pulling campers mixed with log and chip trucks and guess what else? Share the road my ass. Can I drive my car on that hiway at 18 mph? furk no I will get pulled over and ticketed. They are a huge hazard that cause more near wrecks than anything else. Plus I have NO IDEA what pleasure these cross country bicyclists get pedaling on a road all day with trucks and cars passing them at 60mph 4 feet awa. I used to have a hot cummins powered 4x4 that could roll coal on demand. Used to give me some satisfaction.

A few things here. Do you have any data to support that they are a hazard? If you rolled coal on me, I'd invite you to come back and chat about it. Would you have the balls to come back?

yes and yes

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
I don't actually have an opinion about individuals as long as they respect other people using the roads. It's the organized bike rides that I hated when I lived in a small town out in the country. They would take over the county roads and ride four abreast by the hundreds. Watering stations were set up at intervals and the DPS would protect them. They actually owned the road for that weekend. It was impossible for anyone to get to town because you had to get in line and drive at 10mph all the way with them laughing, joking and generally making asses out of themselves. Doctors, Lawyers and jackasses from all walks of life gathered together to overtake the countryside for a weekend with state law enforcement protection. Why would anyone be surprised that they can be hated by many people that are made to put up with their shenanigans. I'm sure they covet their spandex, goggles and styrofoam acorn shaped helmets but I found that at least a little comic relief.
same here ..spot on post

Since you like to make everything personal the most people I'll tell you straight up front you f****** pussy TheMS 150 ride used to cut this area off for the entire weekend. You cannot hardly drive down the road to move equipment or anything. You think you're such a tough guy I'll meet you in the middle of the road , I'll promise you there won't be but one walking away

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
same here ..spot on post

Since you like to make everything personal the most people I'll tell you straight up front you f****** pussy TheMS 150 ride used to cut this area off for the entire weekend. You cannot hardly drive down the road to move equipment or anything. You think you're such a tough guy I'll meet you in the middle of the road , I'll promise you there won't be but one walking away

but could you lay a whoopin on a guy wearing spandex and not feel guilty about it afterwards?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Riding a bike on a trail is one thing. Riding on a road and acting like you are a car is another. Fugg any biker who thinks thats ok
Fuque any pussy that doesn't have the emotional IQ to safely and courteously negotiate a law abiding bicyclist on the road.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Another bicyclist thread. Where's my popcorn?

Last edited by StoneCutter; 10/25/22.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Anyone who wants to ride bicycles on 2 lane roads with trucks and traffic needs to move to europe.

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
same here ..spot on post

but could you lay a whoopin on a guy wearing spandex and not feel guilty about it afterwards?
absolutely ...when they are named Paul ..
The think about Paulette is, it's
Like a 3rd grader they still pisses their pants for attention .. they still don't understand good attention from bad attention...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I live on the oregon coast and alot of our main highway is hilly curvy 2 lane with no shoulder. We have vacationers pulling campers mixed with log and chip trucks and guess what else? Share the road my ass. Can I drive my car on that hiway at 18 mph? furk no I will get pulled over and ticketed. They are a huge hazard that cause more near wrecks than anything else. Plus I have NO IDEA what pleasure these cross country bicyclists get pedaling on a road all day with trucks and cars passing them at 60mph 4 feet awa. I used to have a hot cummins powered 4x4 that could roll coal on demand. Used to give me some satisfaction.

A few things here. Do you have any data to support that they are a hazard? If you rolled coal on me, I'd invite you to come back and chat about it. Would you have the balls to come back?

yes and yes

Show me that data and no you wouldn't. Anyone who rolls coal is a pussy and a coward.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
If you come around a curve and have to run over a cyclist, at least it ain't gonna fugg up your truck as bad as a horse buggy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Why would I pay for a license plate? They aren't required or available. Are you advocating for more government and more tax?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
same here ..spot on post

You better be a hell of a lot physically stronger than you are emotionally strong. You are an emotional cundt of the highest order. Finding an alternate route for one weekend a year must have been a horrible experience.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
If you come around a curve and have to run over a cyclist, at least it ain't gonna fugg up your truck as bad as a horse buggy.

If you come around the curve and hit anything, you weren't driving responsibly.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
same here ..spot on post

You better be a hell of a lot physically stronger than you are emotionally strong. You are an emotional cundt of the highest order. Finding an alternate route for one weekend a year must have been a horrible experience.
listen you mental midget, it's called a farm that scattered out over several miles and these people row rakes basically right through the center of it on the county roads and highways. There was an altercation and they no longer ride through here you get the picture. There's some people I just grow to really hate and you are on the top of the list you stupid m*********** you better pray to God you never meet me in person..

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Blackheart

If you come around the curve and hit anything, you weren't driving responsibly.

If I come around a curve and hit a bicyclist then i'll go bump bump and keep on truckin. Aint exactly gonna pull over and cut out the backstrap. But might to cut off the man bun.

Last edited by Tesoro; 10/25/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It’s the arrogance that bicyclist show, they expect everyone give them the road, will lecture you on the laws of the road, then blow through every stop sign along their way.

Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (1minute, 007FJ, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,370 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,709
Posts18,513,941
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.