Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Yoder409
Originally Posted by Fuelman
I love where I live, we worship, work, hunt, fish and raise our families in the traditional American way. At least two counties deep in every direction vote Red here, but those craphole democrat cities with there zombie, mush-headed inhabitants somehow outnumber us, which I believe seems true for many states east of the Mississippi.

You must be 3 counties away from Center county.............

State College is one of those "craphole democrat cities". Democrats in PA = ghetto, academia and stupid fugks.

Penn State. Fűcking queer [bleep] infested place
And no, IDGAF about sports.
It's just the truth.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
GB1

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Relax this is a Severely Diminished Country where the Addled far out number the Rational..

There’s nothing you can do about it except slow the Decent into Dystopian Corral hoping you die before you see your Grandkids Dumpster Diving to Survive..

You did see Canada just expanded it Assisted Suicide Program to cover just about any Reason ..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx
If you didn't, I apologize.

OTOH, pushing the BS of denigrating the candidate Trump supports is a good reason to expect you are FOS.

Accepted.

Having seen Trump in office for four years, I have taken his measure and do not value his endorsement as you seem to. A turd is still a turd in my eyes, even if Trump claims it is gold.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Bro, Trump is the only chance we have. That's why the Military asked him to step in and be the tip of the Spear for them to save America without revolting in a bloody revolutionary war to prevent Kilery from finishing the US of in the second have of the NWOs 16 year plan.

Military intelligence sweated like in Hell fearing Obama would get the CCP/CYA to hit us with a few dirty nukes so he could run up the White Flag before the election to get us finished off before the election for Kilery whose job it was to get us finished off.

Get a clue, the Plan to drain the world wide swamp was not dreamed up by Trump. IOW, he is not the author of this first of its kind Military/Civilian operation. IOW, Trump isn't marching entirely to his tune.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/25/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bro, Trump is the only chance we have. That's why the Military asked him to step in and be the tip of the Spear for them to save America without revolting in a bloody revolutionary war to prevent Kilery from finishing the US of in the second have of the NWOs 16 year plan.

Military intelligence sweated like in Hell fearing Obama would get the CCP/CYA to hit us with a few dirty nukes so he could run up the White Flag before the election to get us finished off before the election for Kilery whose job it was to get us finished off.

Get a clue, the Plan to drain the world wide swamp was not dreamed up by Trump. IOW, he is not the author of this first of its kind Military/Civilian operation. IOW, Trump isn't marching entirely to his tune.

Wtf are you smoking?? The chit you say just blows my mind. What’s even worse you believe it…

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 79S

Wtf are you smoking?? The chit you say just blows my mind. What’s even worse you believe it…
LOL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by 79S

LOL

Indeed.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
After seeing some of the democRAT nominees for this November's election I think the party just threw some folks into the ring to be chewed to bits. Fetterman is one of them. This is the dimmest bunch of democRATs I have ever seen. Maybe it's because I'm tired of the lies and the rhetoric but this batch of democRATs are just plain pitiful. I also think the red team is charged and ready to plow on through to the election. There are some exceptions, but for the most part the republicans have been supercharged and are out for blood. Stolen elections have consequences.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

This book was written for you:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Prophecy_Fails

When Prophecy Fails: A Social and Psychological Study of a Modern Group That Predicted the Destruction of the World is a classic work of social psychology by Leon Festinger, Henry Riecken, and Stanley Schachter, published in 1956, detailing a study of a small UFO religion in Chicago called the Seekers that believed in an imminent apocalypse. The authors took a particular interest in the members' coping mechanisms after the event did not occur, focusing on the cognitive dissonance between the members' beliefs and actual events, and the psychological consequences of these disconfirmed expectations. One of the first published cases of dissonance was reported in this book.

Trump was a false prophet. Sure, he was an outsider to the deep state and cause the DS to go into fits we still see today. But a false prophet nonetheless. The best course of action for TRUMP would be for Trump to fade away.

The best course of action for AMERICA would be for Trump to be martyred.

Maybe then his cult members would be shaken back into reality where they might take effective action rather than pour their energies into the sand. Maybe. Because, you know, coping mechanisms. "Trump is like Obi Wan Kenobi: killing him only makes him stronger. Soon, we faithful will see his shade advising Kari Lake and Ron DeSantis how to pilot their LGBTX-wing fighter up through Biden's exhaust port to blow up Buttegig's Meth Star. 'Use the Farce, Ron!'"

Oh, and Q was a gay op:
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gay+Ops

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102
Don’t matter, Fetterman has been selected.

Not being able to put a coherent sentence together was a Winning Strategy for Biden, Will work here as well.

Specially with you dumb fu*ks looking for a reason not to vote for OZ.

Spot on

Whiney crap bags will not be able to bring themselves to vote the R-Oz. Which is a Mannlicherization of just voting the D

IC B3

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Get Sasquatch elected, then have him declared mentally incompetent and the Governor replaces him with his wife. Remember, Slowjoe said Fetterman would be a great Senator and just a few seconds later said his wife would be great in the Senate. 😡 Slowjoe let the plan slip.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Moderator: Small business owners who have told us that if the minimum wage were increased to $15 an hour, it would put them out of business. You have 30 seconds.

John Fetterman: We all have to make sure that everyone that works is able to that’s the most American bargain, that if you work full time, you should be able to live in dignity as well. True. And I believe they haven’t had any businesses. You can’t have businesses being subsidized by not paying individuals that just simply can’t afford to pay their own way.

Moderator: Okay, Mr. Federman. Thank you. Mr. Oz. Turning to you.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kamala must be coaching him

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Fetterman may be the worst candidate for any election in our lifetimes.

Worst than Joe and Kamala. Worst than Bernie. Worst than AOC. Worst than any mitch candidate.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Fetterman may be the worst candidate for any election in our lifetimes.

Worst than Joe and Kamala. Worst than Bernie. Worst than AOC. Worst than any mitch candidate.
He not be worster than OZ, just ask Man Licker and the other dumb fu*ks here.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
[Linked Image from uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com]

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Get Sasquatch elected, then have him declared mentally incompetent and the Governor replaces him with his wife. Remember, Slowjoe said Fetterman would be a great Senator and just a few seconds later said his wife would be great in the Senate. 😡 Slowjoe let the plan slip.

It’s not like he hasn’t let the cat out of the bag before…

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by FWP
Verizon shut it down on TC in Philly. I'm listening to it on the radio.

It was that pathetic and they knew it. We all knew it would happen exactly the way it went down..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It was a bloodbath.

The questioners didn't cover his azz, either. They no doubt know the Fix is already set up and oiled, all ready to roll.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
After tonight's fiasco, the only way Phuquedupman wins is with massive election night fraud. If that happens, it just might be the straw that breaks the camel's back and unleashes repercussions the dummycraps can't control.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 72 invisible), 2,457 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,772
Posts18,476,962
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.