Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
and do you have her number?...... thanks!

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’ve wanted a cased yote hide for a while, but have yet to see one on my WMA. Then I found out what it costs to have one tanned. The local hardware and gun emporium sells really nice ones for $120. Think I’ll go with one of those and skip all the fuss in the middle.

So count me in with the ditchers, if I ever get one, and all the stinky foxes as well…

What fresh Hell is this?
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
The vietnams at the packing plant near my home pay $20.00 and they eat them. I have a video of them burning the hair off of them.

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
I'm going out tomorrow to set up my game camera overnight. Baiting for coyotes is legal (but not deer, bear or turkey). Any suggestions on baits that someone might have around the house? Can of tuna? Last night's leftovers?
There's a spot on our farm where a local white-trash prostitute takes her guys to park and get it on. They almost always throw their McDonald's bags trash out the window and leave it for me to clean up. The coyotes visit the spot almost every night for whatever scraps might be left behind.
So, I jokingly told my buddy that I was going to stop by McDonald's and get a couple of dollar burgers and use them as bait in my dirt-hole sets. Caught 3 of those bastards using hamburgers. It's no longer a joke - and the burgers are less sticky than the other bait I typically use.

Careful you don't catch a white-trash prostitute in your trap.

Liars should have good memories.
H. Babcock
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I throw them around property line tree stands.

Life is good live it while you can.
IC B2

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I have never hunted coyotes before. But I plan to try this year. After a spring with reduced turkey observations and increased coyote track observations, I figure it can't hurt, and gives me a reason to get out more.

I've never seen a coyote where I turkey hunt, but they are there. I see tons of tracks, and find their fur and bone-chip infused turds on the trails.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

And I see more and more coyotes around where I live, some rather large. None with really attractive coats. But tall, long legged animals. The coyote population is growing here in southeast Virginia.

I've been reading a bit about it and plan to get an electronic call and decoy in the next few weeks.

My Dad's "let as little go to waste as possible" mantra he taught me makes if difficult for me to just let it lie, but the furs I've seen on coyotes around here looks kind oif ratty to me. I am just curious what you coyote hunters do with the carcasses?

Have you kilt yOu one yet ?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Worms & vultures has ta eat!

I would have got him too but a Dad Blam snow flake hit me in da eye....
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm going out tomorrow to set up my game camera overnight. Baiting for coyotes is legal (but not deer, bear or turkey). Any suggestions on baits that someone might have around the house? Can of tuna? Last night's leftovers?
There's a spot on our farm where a local white-trash prostitute takes her guys to park and get it on. They almost always throw their McDonald's bags trash out the window and leave it for me to clean up. The coyotes visit the spot almost every night for whatever scraps might be left behind.
So, I jokingly told my buddy that I was going to stop by McDonald's and get a couple of dollar burgers and use them as bait in my dirt-hole sets. Caught 3 of those bastards using hamburgers. It's no longer a joke - and the burgers are less sticky than the other bait I typically use.
Built a rebar stand to freeze coyotes an upright growling position and put one in a McDonald's trash enclosure in MT pleasant iowa, scared the real out of the next trash man

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L

Pics of the prostitute?

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by roundoak
I had a nice mature male with a prime January coat tanned for cabin decor.
man that's a big old dog-nice!

IC B3

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

667 members (10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 01Foreman400, 65 invisible), 3,359 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,378
Posts18,469,505
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.