Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by JeffP
If ANYTHING has been revealed of late, it better be how corrupt and entrenched the DS is.

The one thing revealed to me is how successfully that machine has divided us. Opposition to Oz doesn’t necessarily make you a libtard. For some of us, it just means you don’t accept the status quo . Some of the claims here are the same leveled against me for not voting for Bush Sr. , Bush Jr., McCain, and Romney .

My point is, the DS is THE enemy, yet they got some of you supporting THEIR candidate. It’s insanity. As long as we stand for the lessor of two evils, evil is what we are always going to get.

That Trump endorsed Oz just tells me he hasn’t really learned from his cabinet choices..... Or he is still getting bad advice.

There’s is No Question Bushy 1 , Little Bushy , McStain and Romney ..

Others ..

Have put this Country in a Very Untenable Situation..

The Doom Loop ..

In particular Little Bushy with his Waving the Flag Security of the Nation Cabinet Add On ..

Other Legislation..

An American Jihadist against the Constitution..

The Spawn of Little Bushy’s Actions has made it almost Impossible to Save the Nation..

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If ANYTHING has been revealed of late, it better be how corrupt and entrenched the DS is.

The one thing revealed to me is how successfully that machine has divided us. Opposition to Oz doesn’t necessarily make you a libtard. For some of us, it just means you don’t accept the status quo . Some of the claims here are the same leveled against me for not voting for Bush Sr. , Bush Jr., McCain, and Romney .

My point is, the DS is THE enemy, yet they got some of you supporting THEIR candidate. It’s insanity. As long as we stand for the lessor of two evils, evil is what we are always going to get.

That Trump endorsed Oz just tells me he hasn’t really learned from his cabinet choices..... Or he is still getting bad advice.

This.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
https://gab.com/TheZBlog/posts/109231889470318314

Zman wrote:
"[The debate] was the high point of our political order. Brain damaged hobo versus weird Turkish carny. This is liberal democracy.

Perhaps it is time to think different."

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Opposition to Oz doesn’t necessarily make you a libtard. For some of us, it just means you don’t accept the status quo .

The guy Oz beat in the primary was the quintessential status quo. Hedge Fund manager, married to a Goldman Sachs executive. His resume had establishment written all over it.

IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by deadlift_dude
https://gab.com/TheZBlog/posts/109231889470318314

Zman wrote:
"[The debate] was the high point of our political order. Brain damaged hobo versus weird Turkish carny. This is liberal democracy.

Perhaps it is time to think different."

Liberal Democracy ..

Hahaha Hahaha..

Indistinguishable is This Individuals Problem as is the 48 % of this Country that kant see their Demise..

There ain’t No Liberals ..

There are Maoist / Marxist Sheep Herders but No Liberals ..

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The think tank gang figured out how to win the ""two party system"" decades ago.

+1 akrange ,, they is marxist nation wrecking scum. Treat them as such..

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Oz would be no better than Fetterman in the Senate. Oz is a total RINO, led the charge for locking down everything with Covid, is anti gun, and pro Ukraine.
While OZ is a douchebag, I dont think you quite understand the monster that fetterman actually is

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wow.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looked a lot like every other Rep vs Dem debate........................

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
fetterman tatted-up got that GOTee YO he'll get most of the tattoo/beard , get a participation trophy age group.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
U Tube......

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Boy, the Washington Post sure asshit cleaned up Fetterman's mess..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
U.S. NEWS
Oz Odds Of Winning PA Soar After Historic Fetterman Debate Meltdown

The fact that it took a public debate for the people of PA to finally see and realize what a disaster Fetterman is, is proof positive that The Media engages in Election Meddling and Fraud.

If the Media reported the facts, all the facts, instead of covering up, spinning the truth and manufacturing news, there would be no Democrats in office.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Fetterman is the missing link. How the hell did he get where he is??!!?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Boy, the Washington Post sure asshit cleaned up Fetterman's mess..

That's all I could find on YouTube last night, 2-3 minute blerbs covering for fetterman, nbs,cbs,msnbc et.al..
That's what the MSM does -push anything everything back as far as they can, that way the vast majority of people will hear their agenda news.

Posted by Bristoe
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by steve4102
U.S. NEWS
Oz Odds Of Winning PA Soar After Historic Fetterman Debate Meltdown

The fact that it took a public debate for the people of PA to finally see and realize what a disaster Fetterman is,

It didn't, just more bolshevik media bull$hit trying to pimp the notion that their debates can sway the opinion of other than a complete idiot.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
I feel sorry for Fetterman, I feel sorry for his family.

That dipschit shouldn’t garner anyones sympathy.

1) He’s an absolute progressivist POS, both pre and post stroke

2) He’s too narcissistic to step down and let someone else run in his place

Instead, he’d rather control one of the 100 most important seats in our government. His family is just as responsible, as they should have pressured him to bow out.

The time for sympathy is over. You can have sympathy in little league and let the slow kid run the bases. This is too important for participation trophies.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Fetterman tries to answer a question;

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 10/26/22.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 53 invisible), 2,212 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,767
Posts18,476,729
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.