Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
" The democrates like their guns too!"

That's true. They just do not want anyone else owning them.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Yeah but have you seen Roy’s deer?

Son, there is a big difference between real life and this forum. In real life men do things. On the forum, boys like you pretend to do things. Or in your case you don't even pretend to do anything, you just run your mouth.

While you're here, running your mouth, real men are out doing things. Those things later get contributed to the collective knowledge base of others that do things. So in that way, all men that are do'ers, not the talkers like you, but the real men, gain understanding from the exploits of others, thereby increasing their own success through the application of others experiences. In such a case, all are winners.

The talkers, that's you son in case you're having trouble following along, take exception to the successful endeavors of the real men, the ACTUAL do'ers, because of their own well-founded feelings of inadequacy and inferiority. Their own crippled emotional development has never allowed them to function normally in society. Instead, they get by, bless their hearts, by throwing messy little tantrums, continually drawing attention to themselves by pissing down their leg, or throwing blobs of schit as needed to redirect the conversation their direction. Whatever it takes to keep people from noticing they're not really contributing anything of substance or value.

And that brings us to you. A boy that claims to be "special" amongst a sea of big men, of men that do, that go forth and conquer, and win, and succeed.

Clearly it is a great grievance to you to not be able to offer any of your own great successes on an outdoor forum full of real men, men that do things, outdoors.

Your constant back-biting is evident for all to see, and if not outright humorous to watch would certainly be painful to observe. If it weren't so humorous. But it is, now and always, humorous to watch.

I guess I should thank you for the laughs.

LOL
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by deltakid
Anybody with me in having the Supremes having their own law enforcement. I mean, the IRS is getting 87000 agents that are armed. Why not have the Court have a 100000 armed agents to enforce their decisions. It would thrill my soul to see someone like Hochul being arrested for doing the crap that she is pulling to avoid having to abide by Bruen.
👍
What we really need is more armed federal agents. 🙄

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Son, there is a big difference between real life and this forum. In real life men do things. On the forum, boys like you pretend to do things. Or in your case you don't even pretend to do anything, you just run your mouth.

While you're here, running your mouth, real men are out doing things. Those things later get contributed to the collective knowledge base of others that do things. So in that way, all men that are do'ers, not the talkers like you, but the real men, gain understanding from the exploits of others, thereby increasing their own success through the application of others experiences. In such a case, all are winners.

The talkers, that's you son in case you're having trouble following along, take exception to the successful endeavors of the real men, the ACTUAL do'ers, because of their own well-founded feelings of inadequacy and inferiority. Their own crippled emotional development has never allowed them to function normally in society. Instead, they get by, bless their hearts, by throwing messy little tantrums, continually drawing attention to themselves by pissing down their leg, or throwing blobs of schit as needed to redirect the conversation their direction. Whatever it takes to keep people from noticing they're not really contributing anything of substance or value.

And that brings us to you. A boy that claims to be "special" amongst a sea of big men, of men that do, that go forth and conquer, and win, and succeed.

Clearly it is a great grievance to you to not be able to offer any of your own great successes on an outdoor forum full of real men, men that do things, outdoors.

Your constant back-biting is evident for all to see, and if not outright humorous to watch would certainly be painful to observe. If it weren't so humorous. But it is, now and always, humorous to watch.

uh oh Firellballx dropping the word "boy" and "son" like he is some kind of country music singer headed to Nashville. Were you playing a fiddle when you had yo ol lady type that??

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by deltakid
Anybody with me in having the Supremes having their own law enforcement. I mean, the IRS is getting 87000 agents that are armed. Why not have the Court have a 100000 armed agents to enforce their decisions. It would thrill my soul to see someone like Hochul being arrested for doing the crap that she is pulling to avoid having to abide by Bruen.
👍
What we really need is more armed federal agents. 🙄

I'm ph ucking starving I need garbage truck #3649 to show up they have the McDonalds and dairy queen restaurants on their route. Boy be something to find some mcribs ooh wee. I'm glad their are places like this where I can share my thoughts. I can't face to face I have 2 things going against me, I have big birthmark on the side of my face so people stare and the other I have a horrendous stutter.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Hey I have no personal freedom and my wife hates me, but look at this deer.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by Tesoro
I live in oregon. this proposal is just a bill slipped in by a group of crazies. No way it will fly. Fact is when we had a gun run during the anitfa riots etc etc 90% of the gun applicants were first time gun buyers thus obviously the majority were liberal democrats. (per 3 gunshop owners I know). This bill is nothing to do with gun violence, which oregon dosent have to any extreme, but about paranoia that 'we' will take them over violently. Which wont happen either. The democrates like their guns too!

You have a lot more faith in the retards from Portland, Salem, Eugene, Ashland than I do

we outnumber them. half the people in portland want guns to protect themselves at home. only half the voters in oregon are democrats and out of that half a good portion of them wont want draconian gun laws.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I live in oregon. this proposal is just a bill slipped in by a group of crazies. No way it will fly. Fact is when we had a gun run during the anitfa riots etc etc 90% of the gun applicants were first time gun buyers thus obviously the majority were liberal democrats. (per 3 gunshop owners I know). This bill is nothing to do with gun violence, which oregon dosent have to any extreme, but about paranoia that 'we' will take them over violently. Which wont happen either. The democrates like their guns too!

Wow.

You really are stupid.

what the ruck do you know about anything over here? get back to suckin off you haitian gardener.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Ten rounds is like 80 bullets....

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Wow.

You really are stupid.

what the ruck do you know about anything over here? get back to suckin off you haitian gardener.

Gees you go from G rating straight NC17

Last edited by 79S; 10/27/22.

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ok from here on out for the country bad ass fireball, you have to post this video with your comment...

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Ten rounds is like 80 bullets....
lol

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Wow.

You really are stupid.

I know you’re a dumb fugk.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
garbage truck 3649 is way behind schedule, according to my note pad it always shows up between 950-1025.. I hope nothing happened to my meals on wheels..

Last edited by 79S; 10/27/22.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Everybody in Oregon tough today.

LOL

“They won’t take our guns.”

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Remsen
I know a guy who used to live in a state with extremely oppressive anti-gun laws. That state's laws prohibited the ownership of certain firearms (of the AK and AR design), certain magazines (over the arbitrary capacity of 10 rounds), certain types of handguns that had not been approved by the state based on arbitrary conditions and they effectively prohibited the carry of any firearm unless you were a political insider.

This guy continued to own AR and AK style weapons, standard capacity magazines and "unsafe" handguns, and he carried the handguns he owned wherever he went. This went on for over 30 years before he moved to a free state.

Granted, had law enforcement been involved in his life, he probably would have been fined and jailed many times over, and in one incident from 2020 the laws resulted in him choosing to not engage in the fundamental right to self defense, but in the end, the laws accomplished nothing other than criminalizing lawful behavior. The guns and ammo were not affected in the way that lawmakers claimed they would be.
I have heard of outlaws like that^^^. In 1989, Roos Roberti, assault weapons ban passed, several million of the people of the aforementioned oppressive state did not comply with the turn-in or registration...even liberal reporters later claimed it was the largest act of civil disobedience in the state's history. The rare and sporadic attempts at enforcement failed utterly, because record keeping at that time was worse than chaotic or non existent.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

You have a lot more faith in the retards from Portland, Salem, Eugene, Ashland than I do

we outnumber them. half the people in portland want guns to protect themselves at home. only half the voters in oregon are democrats and out of that half a good portion of them wont want draconian gun laws.

Couldn't even gather enough signatures to get Brown recalled, but ok

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Don't fugk with me or I'll email your boss. LMAO

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
What Tesoreass is really trying to say is the people he votes for and supports aren’t all that bad.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by CashisKing
West Virginia has a two step process to be able to carry a weapon...

Step 1: Enter West Virginia

Step 2: Carry
Idaho's almost the same IF you're a resident. Non-residents must have an acceptable permit from their home state and almost all states' permits qualify.
I believe that Idaho has changed the law a couple of years ago and now non residents can carry concealed without needing a license.
Open carry has always been legal for anyone within the state, resident or not.
Convicted felons excepted for both of the above.

Last edited by MickeyD; 10/27/22.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

628 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1minute, 219DW, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 2,783 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,481
Posts18,490,194
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.