24hourcampfire.com
-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
MLR Offline OP
OP Offline
November 8th, vote, a Rank vote is optional!!

GB1

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
What do the polls show for Alaska U.S. House contestants..??

And Alaska U.S. Senate..??

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Depends on the polls.

Personal opinion : Murky MIGHT be in trouble, but probably will be retained.

Peltola wins.

Dunleavy wins.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by las
Depends on the polls.

Peltola wins.

Dunleavy wins.
Murky is done... polls are showing her well behind, hence the proliferation of ads.

Peltola wins unless Begich ekes out a lead and Palin gets dropped. Polls show Begich wins in head to head with Peltola. Palin would lose. Peltola is the odds on favorite under the current rules.

Dunleavy wins...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by las
Depends on the polls.

Peltola wins.

Dunleavy wins.
Murky is done... polls are showing her well behind, hence the proliferation of ads.

Peltola wins unless Begich ekes out a lead and Palin gets dropped. Polls show Begich wins in head to head with Peltola. Palin would lose. Peltola is the odds on favorite under the current rules.

Dunleavy wins...

Wouldn’t it be something this rcv her stooges cooked up to get her re-elected backfired on her lol. I hold out hope Begich pulls it out, these latest Peltola talking points on abortion have people rethinking things.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't believe Peltola will win her re-election IF people rank the red like they should have in the first go round. Dunleavy has this one sewn up. Tshibaka has a real shot at dethroning everyone's favorite RINO Lisa Murkowski. That ad Kelly's team is running showing Murkowski fawning all over Biden is a good one, she looks like she wants to swap spit with that dementia patient.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
I don't believe Peltola will win her re-election IF people rank the red like they should have in the first go round. Dunleavy has this one sewn up. Tshibaka has a real shot at dethroning everyone's favorite RINO Lisa Murkowski. That ad Kelly's team is running showing Murkowski fawning all over Biden is a good one, she looks like she wants to swap spit with that dementia patient.
Liiisa has a really creepy look at joey.

Fitting.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
I was pretty happy that one of my more conservative students is the poll worker when I voted yesterday. Fairbanks hates the BEB. [Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

This is all over. Her signs are painted SWAMP!

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I hope I’m wrong, but I think Peltola and Murky get re-elected. The RCV thing is a killer of conservatives- especially with Sarah Heath as a spoiler.

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Are there other things to vote on (on The Kenai Peninsula) besides candidates....???

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
You should have gotten the general election pamphlet in the mail.

BM#1, and judge retention.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If all Alaskans would vote no on retaining judges we be in a better spot. These judges wouldn’t be doing dumb chit all the time. Like this ass hat judge in Anchorage who won’t move David Eastman trial to Palmer..

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by ironbender
You should have gotten the general election pamphlet in the mail.

It went straight into the outhouse for emergency wipe.
So will this constupational Convetion pass...??

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Dunleavy was compromised via fear of recall & sold out .. gave us the Nazi vax queen, lockdowns & masks ... did nothing when that pedophile ex-mayor of Anchorage infected the city & state with covidiocy & gave power to the leftists to control the city

Palin was always a spoiler ... her job was to get obama elected, she excelled at her job & now she's back ... why ? one guess ....

Begich is a plant .. pure & simple ... blindfold the round-eyed gentiles with dental floss !!! They are but cattle

Peltola is your classic libtard .. owned & trained by Nancy Piglosi & Dianne Shi tstain .. nothing to see here but leftist insanity designed to brainwash the feeble minded "indigenous" fktards who are the deciding %age the gets election results

Lisa Turdcowski ? you all know ... but some of you still support that crazy eyed psychopath and will vote for her again ... ....

Alaska is royally fkd

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Dunleavy was compromised via fear of recall & sold out .. gave us the Nazi vax queen, lockdowns & masks ... did nothing when that pedophile ex-mayor of Anchorage infected the city & state with covidiocy & gave power to the leftists to control the city

Palin was always a spoiler ... her job was to get obama elected, she excelled at her job & now she's back ... why ? one guess ....

Begich is a plant .. pure & simple ... blindfold the round-eyed gentiles with dental floss !!! They are but cattle

Peltola is your classic libtard .. owned & trained by Nancy Piglosi & Dianne Shi tstain .. nothing to see here but leftist insanity designed to brainwash the feeble minded "indigenous" fktards who are the deciding %age the gets election results

Lisa Turdcowski ? you all know ... but some of you still support that crazy eyed psychopath and will vote for her again ... ....

Alaska is royally fkd
Will you vote?

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Swamplord

Alaska is royally fkd

So uh …. Your voting for Bill Walker then????

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I hear that all the time dunleavy did nothing about Anchorage Covid restrictions.. What was he supposed to do? Where in the state constitution does it say Governor can override city ordinances they don’t agree with?? Most of the Covid restrictions out here in the valley were pushed by the corporate level in many of the stores. So the argument Dunleavy didn’t do enough with Anchorage does not hold water with me..

Last edited by 79S; 11/01/22.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I voted for:

1. Begich 2. Palin
1. Kelly
1. Dun

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Same here.

I can't believe Walker is still around

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 1911a1, 61 invisible), 2,725 guests, and 1,336 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,729
Posts18,514,326
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.