Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
The pastor says they sit front and center. The gay couple. And some folks have said he should address the issue. But the pastor tells me he doesn’t know what to say. And then there’s the man who sneaks in the back door. Fresh off the street. After the service starts. And leaves before altar call. The people sitting close complain about how bad he smells. Of beer and smoke and sweat. But the pastor tells me he doesn’t know what to say. And then there’s the young mama who wears dirty skin and lets her four children come in and eat all the donuts and drink all the watered-down juice. Some church staff say they “…eat like little pigs. Like they haven’t eaten in weeks.” While the mama just stands there and lets them. And the elders say something must be done and said. But the pastor tells me he doesn’t know what to say. And there’s the beautful nameless girl only known by as 'the whore" sitting among the faithful. And everybody knows her. She sits with a painted-up face, cheap perfume, and a broken heart. And those who sit close, well, they all treat her for what they think she is. And at the last staff meeting, her name came up. Something must be done about her. But the pastor tells me he doesn’t know what to say.
The pastor is a good man. Holy and just. And he wants to do the “right and loving” thing. And he wants to “look like Jesus”. And he asks me if I have any thoughts on anything he could say.
Start with this and say it Louder than any other words:
“Welcome to Church. This is a place of love and hope and safety and forgiveness. We will be food for the hungry. Living water for the thirsty. We are so glad you are here. You are invited. You are loved. Come on in—we’ve been waiting on you. Welcome here. We are the church.” Say that. To the called and to the called-out. To the leaders and the greeters. To the dirty and the clean. We are all the same. We are!!
May we blow the dust of religion out of our souls and choose affection instead. May our words and actions and reactions be a sanctuary for all.
Jesus broke many laws ( man's law not God's law ) to love. So, Jesus, be our voice. Be the only words we should ever speak.-

GB1

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Churches have to many chiefs not enough Indians that’s why most have piss poor attendance and offerings

Last edited by earlybrd; 10/28/22.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Good post uncle alvah

NRA Patron
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Appealing way to sound holy these days.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think sometimes there may be too much emphasis on the DONT'S and not enough on the DOs.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
Appealing way to sound holy these days.
Posing in fact.

Politics is War by Other Means
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
May I, and how do I copy that to pass on?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Call Jason Cardenas ministries.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by wabigoon

I simply did a copy/paste from a friends FaceBook page.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The elders, staffers, and self-righteous pew-warmers were there in Jesus' time- - - - -they were called "Pharisees". All of them have got a reserved seat right next to the fire for all of eternity- - - - - -along with the politicians, bankers, lawyers, and chat room trolls.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
The elders, staffers, and self-righteous pew-warmers were there in Jesus' time- - - - -they were called "Pharisees". All of them have got a reserved seat right next to the fire for all of eternity- - - - - -along with the politicians, bankers, lawyers, and chat room trolls.
[i][/i]

From the Sermon on the Drive?

wink

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Amen

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
God is no respecter of persons, never has been. Come to the cross as you are, he'll clean you up

Romans 5:1
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Churches that sanction fudge-packers and the fudge-packing lifestyle are not churches at all IMHO. Such churches have been compromised. They have bowed to the pressure of the Marxists, the liberals, the homos and the woketards because it is so much easier than taking a stand for what is right and just.

Should you question that, I'd refer you to the "gay couple" recently posted about here that "transitioned" their 6 year old boy into a girl - I think they had him castrated. Such evil has no place in G-d's church.

Last edited by High_Noon; 10/29/22.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Every seat holds a sinner.

Our church would welcome a fudge-pecker. If he was flaming to the level
of spectacle, the preacher would have a private conversation about dialing it back.

However, while he would find personal support, his actions would not.

The pastor has been inspired to preach about modesty and appropriate attire before. Something that just hit him as we sang a hymn.😉
Several folks were offended by his words.
Too bad. The pulpit is a place for truth, delivered kindly but not watered down.

If they came looking for a closer relation woth the creator they would be
welcomed.

If they came to be disruptive, the would be invited to leave.

If they thought their deviant actions would be normalized or supported,
They would be very disappointed.

This, will surely soon be some kind of legal fight.

Jesus intentionally went amongst the worst of the sinners,
They needed what he was giving more than others.

Who here is so pious that they should hold themselves to be better
than Christ?

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 10/29/22.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I didn't know chain e-mails were still a thing.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Would this church/pastor welcome:

Hitler?

Charles Manson?

O'Biden?

-----------------------------

That is a simple question... don't overthink it.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
I’m sure everyone has seen the video or read about the Pastor who dressed as a homeless person. He sat at the main entrance on the ground at the front of his new church, for a few days, to see how members reacted to him.

It’s not the homeless person you sit next to in Church or the woman with heavy makeup you should be concerned about. It’s the fake Christian, the fake Christian nobody wants to sit next to, because they’re at church to network for business only and are liars, thieves, con artists, etc, and are not at church for fellowship among Christians or to learn/study the word of God.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
You all are being trolled by a butthurt sockpuppet.
All you gotta do is look at his stoopid azz post and threads he has in his post history...

Wake the fuuuuk up people.....

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Firstlight
I’m sure everyone has seen the video or read about the Pastor who dressed as a homeless person. He sat at the main entrance on the ground at the front of his new church, for a few days, to see how members reacted to him.

It’s not the homeless person you sit next to in Church or the woman with heavy makeup you should be concerned about. It’s the fake Christian, the fake Christian nobody wants to sit next to, because they’re at church to network for business only and are liars, thieves, con-artists, etc, and are not at church for fellowship among Christians or to learn/study the word of God.

^^^^
And look who shows up on thread to start his azz clown schit for the day....
Making a post about himself for deflection ref: conartist schit ....

Firstlight Cardones....

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 10/29/22.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

165 members (338rcm, 2UP, 10Glocks, 44mc, 35, 20 invisible), 1,822 guests, and 867 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,974
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.