Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by Firstlight
I’m sure everyone has seen the video or read about the Pastor who dressed as a homeless person. He sat at the main entrance on the ground at the front of his new church, for a few days, to see how members reacted to him.

It’s not the homeless person you sit next to in Church or the woman with heavy makeup you should be concerned about. It’s the fake Christian, the fake Christian nobody wants to sit next to, because they’re at church to network for business only and are liars, thieves, con-artists, etc, and are not at church for fellowship among Christians or to learn/study the word of God.

^^^^
And look who shows up on thread to start his azz clown schit for the day....

Firstlight Cardones....

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by DEMOCRAT UNDERGROUND EMPLOYEE-RENEGADE50
You all are being trolled.......

All you gotta do is look at his stoopid azz post, and threads he has in his post history...

Wake the f****k up people.....

Pot meet kettle.

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I'm going tree rat hunting....

And post some " pics or it never happened"

You all know.

That Kryptonite schit to these sockpuppet scumballs on here...
" pics or it never happened"...

🤣🤣🤣👍👍🤣🤣🤣

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
You all are being trolled by a butthurt sockpuppet.

Oh my...

Sure didn't see that coming...

Like a counterfeit Tsunoda CA-22 Cable Cutter...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

W
WMR Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Churches that sanction fudge-packers and the fudge-packing lifestyle are not churches at all IMHO. Such churches have been compromised. They have bowed to the pressure of the Marxists, the liberals, the homos and the woketards because it is so much easier than taking a stand for what is right and just.

Should you question that, I'd refer you to the "gay couple" recently posted about here that "transitioned" their 6 year old boy into a girl - I think they had him castrated. Such evil has no place in G-d's church.

At least you seem to hate all the right people. 🤔

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Remember the woman caught in adultery. Jesus forgave her...and then told her to go an SIN NO MORE.

Then there's 1Cor 5:1 It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that is not tolerated even among pagans, for a man has his father’s wife.
2 And you are arrogant! Ought you not rather to mourn? Let him who has done this be removed from among you.
3 For though absent in body, I am present in spirit; and as if present, I have already pronounced judgment on the one who did such a thing.
4 When you are assembled in the name of the Lord Jesus and my spirit is present, with the power of our Lord Jesus,
5 you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord.

Proudly allowing a gay couple to carry on in the church is forbidden. A church's job is to bring people to salvation, to separate them from their sins. Allowing sin to exist in the church puts the church in a position of condoning sin, not condemning it.
We are to try to bring sinners to repentance but when they refuse, like this man, we are to protect the purity of the church by removing the sin.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
If anyone is moved to repent and follow the scriptures, they should be welcomed in any church. The scripture will define who is welcome in the kingdom of God.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by rainshot
If anyone is moved to repent and follow the scriptures, they should be welcomed in any church. The scripture will define who is welcome in the kingdom of God.

You mean God does not bend to man's will?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Every one that would visit the church I pastor will be warmly welcomed and treated with grace.
I, however, will not change the message to make someone feel better their sinful choices.

Also, there is a difference between "allowing to attend" and "accepting for membership".
There is also a difference between "allowing to attend" and "serving in a position" in the church.
And, a difference between "merely attending" and "attending with an agenda".

Still, it must be understand that this homosexual issue is an easy rock to throw at for us heterosexual sinners.

20 years ago I had a nearly 80 yr old woman come up to me to talk.
She said, "Brother, you've been here over 2 years and I've not heard you preach 1 sermon on homosexuality". (in a deeply rural slow southern voice).
I responded, "No Ma'am, I guess you haven't."
Her- "Well, Brother, don't you think you should preach one?"
Me- "Sister, do we have a lot of homosexuals that attend this church?"
Her- "Well, NO, of course not. We're good people."
Me- "Well, do you think we have people attending that have committed adultery or might one day?"
Her- "Well, I suppose so."
Me- "Well how about If I continue to preach against adultery then so they won't burn in hell with the homosexuals that don't attend here?"

I had a friend that was not a Christian or even a church attender, and had had quite a few affairs that berated against homosexuals all the time.
When I said something about why so much venom, he responded that they were an abomination and were going to burn in hell.
I reminded him that the Bible also called adultery an abomination and that all adulterers would also burn in the Lake of Fire.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Would this church/pastor welcome:

Hitler?

Charles Manson?

O'Biden?

-----------------------------

That is a simple question... don't overthink it.
Apparently according to some, if Hitler accepted the Jesus at the moment he parked a 9mm in his brain pan he’s up in heaven.

W
WMR Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Savage_Hunter
Every one that would visit the church I pastor will be warmly welcomed and treated with grace.
I, however, will not change the message to make someone feel better their sinful choices.

Also, there is a difference between "allowing to attend" and "accepting for membership".
There is also a difference between "allowing to attend" and "serving in a position" in the church.
And, a difference between "merely attending" and "attending with an agenda".

Still, it must be understand that this homosexual issue is an easy rock to throw at for us heterosexual sinners.

20 years ago I had a nearly 80 yr old woman come up to me to talk.
She said, "Brother, you've been here over 2 years and I've not heard you preach 1 sermon on homosexuality". (in a deeply rural slow southern voice).
I responded, "No Ma'am, I guess you haven't."
Her- "Well, Brother, don't you think you should preach one?"
Me- "Sister, do we have a lot of homosexuals that attend this church?"
Her- "Well, NO, of course not. We're good people."
Me- "Well, do you think we have people attending that have committed adultery or might one day?"
Her- "Well, I suppose so."
Me- "Well how about If I continue to preach against adultery then so they won't burn in hell with the homosexuals that don't attend here?"

I had a friend that was not a Christian or even a church attender, and had had quite a few affairs that berated against homosexuals all the time.
When I said something about why so much venom, he responded that they were an abomination and were going to burn in hell.
I reminded him that the Bible also called adultery an abomination and that all adulterers would also burn in the Lake of Fire.

Bazinga! But like many pastors, the message was kinda long. 🤭

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Every seat holds a sinner. Our church would welcome a fudge-pecker. If he was flaming to the level of spectacle, the preacher would have a private conversation about dialing it back. However, while he would find personal support, his actions would not. The pastor has been inspired to preach about modesty and appropriate attire before. Something that just hit him as we sang a hymn.😉 Several folks were offended by his words. Too bad. The pulpit is a place for truth, delivered kindly but not watered down. If they came looking for a closer relation with the creator they would be welcomed. If they came to be disruptive, they would be invited to leave. If they thought their deviant actions would be normalized or supported, they would be very disappointed. This, will surely soon be some kind of legal fight. Jesus intentionally went amongst the worst of the sinners, they needed what he was giving more than others. Who here is so pious that they should hold themselves to be better than Christ?
👊🏻

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Every seat holds a sinner.

Our church would welcome a fudge-pecker. If he was flaming to the level
of spectacle, the preacher would have a private conversation about dialing it back.

However, while he would find personal support, his actions would not.

The pastor has been inspired to preach about modesty and appropriate attire before. Something that just hit him as we sang a hymn.😉
Several folks were offended by his words.
Too bad. The pulpit is a place for truth, delivered kindly but not watered down.

If they came looking for a closer relation woth the creator they would be
welcomed.

If they came to be disruptive, the would be invited to leave.

If they thought their deviant actions would be normalized or supported,
They would be very disappointed.

This, will surely soon be some kind of legal fight.

Jesus intentionally went amongst the worst of the sinners,
They needed what he was giving more than others.

Who here is so pious that they should hold themselves to be better
than Christ?
Agree 100%

Romans 5:1
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Would this church/pastor welcome:

Hitler?

Charles Manson?

O'Biden?

-----------------------------

That is a simple question... don't overthink it.
Apparently according to some, if Hitler accepted the Jesus at the moment he parked a 9mm in his brain pan he’s up in heaven.

Actually, I am OK with that...

It is the 'continuing to sin after seeking salvation' that I cannot accept...

In ANY church... or man...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Can't ban queers or any other sinner from church. How else are they going to receive God's word. You don't cater to, or condone their behavior. Show them the love of Christ, and preach His word no matter how much it stings.

Romans 5:1
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
The elders, staffers, and self-righteous pew-warmers were there in Jesus' time- - - - -they were called "Pharisees". All of them have got a reserved seat right next to the fire for all of eternity- - - - - -along with the politicians, bankers, lawyers, and chat room trolls.
There is a line between welcoming and approving and even promoting sin that chain letter doesn't illuminate. It's incomplete. I believe that is a form of lying.

Politics is War by Other Means
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Tyrone
There is a line between welcoming and approving and even promoting sin that chain letter doesn't illuminate. It's incomplete. I believe that is a form of lying.

Ren50 called that on page 1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
LMFAO!!!
Glockdoofus PM deleted unread from an hour ago.
Can't make this stooopid schit up.
🤣🤣🤣

Out tree rat hunting now.
👍👍👍

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Remember the woman caught in adultery. Jesus forgave her...and then told her to go an SIN NO MORE.

Then there's 1Cor 5:1 It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that is not tolerated even among pagans, for a man has his father’s wife.
2 And you are arrogant! Ought you not rather to mourn? Let him who has done this be removed from among you.
3 For though absent in body, I am present in spirit; and as if present, I have already pronounced judgment on the one who did such a thing.
4 When you are assembled in the name of the Lord Jesus and my spirit is present, with the power of our Lord Jesus,
5 you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord.

Proudly allowing a gay couple to carry on in the church is forbidden. A church's job is to bring people to salvation, to separate them from their sins. Allowing sin to exist in the church puts the church in a position of condoning sin, not condemning it.
We are to try to bring sinners to repentance but when they refuse, like this man, we are to protect the purity of the church by removing the sin.

"The Church" is the body of believers...the converted. Conversion requires repentance. You cannot prevent someone from repenting and converting based on your own judgements. Welcoming someone to services is not in any way embracing their lifestyle or condoning their transgressions. OTOH, I agree that someone who wishes to be a member of the congregation---and thats a secular body, should not be allowed to pollute it and must have undergone true conversion.

Everyone has to start somewhere.

Not arguing your point...just clarifying boundaries.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I’m sure everyone has seen the video or read about the Pastor who dressed as a homeless person. He sat at the main entrance on the ground at the front of his new church, for a few days, to see how members reacted to him.

It’s not the homeless person you sit next to in Church or the woman with heavy makeup you should be concerned about. It’s the fake Christian, the fake Christian nobody wants to sit next to, because they’re at church to network for business only and are liars, thieves, con-artists, etc, and are not at church for fellowship among Christians or to learn/study the word of God.

^^^^
And look who shows up on thread to start his azz clown schit for the day....

Firstlight Cardones....

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by DEMOCRAT UNDERGROUND EMPLOYEE-RENEGADE50
You all are being trolled.......

All you gotta do is look at his stoopid azz post, and threads he has in his post history...

Wake the f****k up people.....

Pot meet kettle.
^^^^
🤣🤣🤣

Trying sooooo hard for any attention, acknowledgement, and interaction.

TFF!!!
🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Welcoming someone to services is not in any way embracing their lifestyle or condoning their transgressions.
👊🏻

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 1234, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 55 invisible), 2,563 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,821
Posts18,516,710
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.