Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Oldmanofthesea: As much as I despise the common white collar criminal now known as paul "the perp" pelosi:
#1: I do not wish him dead (but he does deserve much pain and suffering in his life for all his incalcuable misdeeds!).
#2: There is more to this fishy story than initially meets the eye.
Lots of older men turn pervert "late in life" (5% to 10% is my estimate) - no offense slumload.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: This will be the anti-American, criminal, slut, powermad, egomaniac now known as nanny piglosi's last election go round.

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Compared to choosing to screw Nancy or some homeless pervert, does anybody blame the old drunk for turning Q U E E R ?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Oldmanofthesea: As much as I despise the common white collar criminal now known as paul "the perp" pelosi:
#1: I do not wish him dead (but he does deserve much pain and suffering in his life for all his incalcuable misdeeds!).
#2: There is more to this fishy story than initially meets the eye.
Lots of older men turn pervert "late in life" (5% to 10% is my estimate) - no offense slumload.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: This will be the anti-American, criminal, slut, powermad, egomaniac now known as nanny piglosi's last election go round.

No offense taken

I’ve always been a pervert

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bettin' that since the guy was in his tidy, whitey's it was a gay lovers spat of some type................would love to see it eventually come out.

MM

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You all need a good wack in the head with a 22 oz framing hammer. You are the sickest bunch of stupid [bleep] I have encountered here.

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
So it was the pool boy he was fugging like I said in the other thread.

Which BTW I got the Jimmy scoop Olsen with.

👍👍👍
🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Bettin' that since the guy was in his tidy, whitey's it was a gay lovers spat of some type................would love to see it eventually come out.

MM

Most likely scenario. Being married to Nasty Nancy probably made the old drunk turn gay.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
That old man be like….”is it in yet” ?

And that’s when the fight started

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by funnybone
You all need a good wack in the head with a 22 oz framing hammer. You are the sickest bunch of stupid [bleep] I have encountered here.

Hey funnybone.......CARRY YOUR A SS!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

If it's actually revealed that it was a gay lovers spat are you willing to come back here and apologize to these fellers?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 12344mag

If it's actually revealed that it was a gay lovers spat are you willing to come back here and apologize to these fellers?

If that is what this turns out to be I would apologize, but the facts don`t seem to point in that direction.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag

If that is what this turns out to be I would apologize, but the facts don`t seem to point in that direction.

And you're also good with aliens overstaying their time allowed?

Did you believe the Hobbs campaign when they stated that they knew a recent break-in at their campaign office was a Lake employee or supporter?
Just checking

FJB & FJT
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Well. I wouldn’t do her either!!!

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Where is the Captain Underpants clip??

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Wife has a friend who’s husband is retired San Fran PD with connections on the force. Word is there was a welfare check on the Pelosi home. No one answered the door so cops broke glass to get in. The cops were greeted by Paul and friend with cocktails in hand wearing robes.

Last edited by Farming; 11/03/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm guessing Paul Pelosi at least won't be getting any more DUIs/DWIs as he is, apparently, getting hammered at home now.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
There never seems to be good Paslode framing nailer around when needed!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I'm guessing Paul Pelosi at least won't be getting any more DUIs/DWIs as he is, apparently, getting hammered at home now.
She lives 3000 miles away. She'll never be home to hammer him. I have to wonder who (or what) she's been doing in WDC for the last 30 years while he has his boyfriends in CA.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Compared to choosing to screw Nancy or some homeless pervert, does anybody blame the old drunk for turning Q U E E R ?

Nancy was a pretty good looking, well built chick ... 61 years ago. At least JFK thought so. grin

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

278 members (1_deuce, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 300_savage, 16penny, 39 invisible), 2,463 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,694
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.