Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
F
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
F
Friends, as the animals from our Creator bring in the new day, as they sing in harmony, let us give thanks by opening our bibles to read the word of God.

Turn in your bibles to second Timothy chapter 4, verse 7-8

“2 Timothy 4:7-8
7) I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8) Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.”

When you finish this race on Earth, finish it with Peace of Mind.

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Firstlight
Friends, as the animals from our Creator bring in the new day, as they sing in harmony, let us give thanks by opening our bibles to read the word of God.

7) I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8) Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.”

Lick the sweat off my taint false prophet.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Fugk off.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You have a personality disorder son. Probably a good idea to clock in some couch time with someone qualified to help you. It might be as simple as taking a pill or two in the morning.

You dont want to end up an old man wondering what it would have been like to be at least somewhat normal and liked for who you were.

.... like tears in the rain
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
First light, perhaps the wrong forum to share. Many will flame you for your beliefs. Best have a thick hide to post on this forum. MTG

Last edited by MTGunner; 10/30/22.

Vena dura, ocyus occide, excusas non offer!
IC B2

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
I personally have no problem acknowledging a higher power and that the message by Mr. Robertson easily rings true with all of us. It’s there for the taking.

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ren, is the new Maser sock puppet?

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Amen.

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
Ren, is the new Maser sock puppet?

I suggest if members haven't taken their morning dump yet.
Do it on this thread.

And we can watch Maseypoo Cardones have a epic meltdown.

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by OldHat

Amen.
^^^^^^
Old Hat
Crappy Hamster Cardones ball cupper....
Always has been....

More than likely a sockpuppet Cardones had and now bounces it off his other sockpuppets for credibilty in his mind.
And thinks no one is on to it.

Anyone can see the trends......

🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 10/30/22.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
And let us never forget...

Per Crappy Hamster Cardones

Billy Graham is burning in hades.......

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You think Phil Robertson would post THIS ?

I'm not that Jason preacher you guys post in the diapers.

rockinbbar is an extremely mentally deranged person with zero proof to prove I'm that jason preacher person.

You're an extremely mentally deranged person for believing what someone says when they have zero proof.

You represent yourself as an accomplished leader from the military. A real leader uses "accurate" intel. If you can't show your intel you have to prove I'm this jason person, it proves you're a batschit crazy person living an imaginary persona on the internet.

I didn't think so.

Phil's word of God is great!

God's word is great!

A troll who's been banned several times, and refuses to be honest, but constantly lies about everything, including who and what he is.... Not so much.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
F
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
F
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Why are you attempting to accuse and brand me as being a false prophet, by posting the video you did, when you have zero proof?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Why are you attempting to accuse and brand me as being a false prophet, by posting the video you did, when you have zero proof?

Way enough proof for those of us who know who and what you are.

Go away, Troll.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I bet it is because you are basically a T. W. E.

🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Way enough proof for those of us who know who and what you are.

Go away, Troll.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
🤣🤣👍🤣🤣

F
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
F

rockinbbar is an extremely mentally deranged person with zero proof to prove I'm that jason preacher person.

You're an extremely mentally deranged person for believing what someone says when they have zero proof.

You represent yourself as an accomplished leader from the military. A real leader uses "accurate" intel. If you can't show your intel you have to prove I'm this jason person, it proves you're a batschit crazy person living an imaginary persona on the internet.

I didn't think so.

God's word is great!

A troll who's been banned several times, and refuses to be honest, but constantly lies about everything, including who and what he is.... Not so much.
Phil would most certainly speak the truth, as I did in that posting, to expose you for the extremely mentally deranged, pathological lying, cyber stalking Satanic Evil you are.

You're a pathological liar, and I have proven it with my postings.

You refuse to post any hard proof I'm that jason person in diapers you have everyone now believing on this site I am which makes you a pathological liar, being you have proven through your actions you have zero proof to support your lying mouth.

You need to be committed and put where you belong, in a Psych hospital.

You cyber stalk people with your lying accusations and zero proof to feed your mentally sick Narcissism to fuel your online persona.

Your mental sickness is as rabid as the most sickest communist's minds.

Funny how Satanic Evil like you mentions "God's word is great", when "YOUR ACTIONS" 100% prove you're a spawn of Satan.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

I didn't think so.

God's word is great!

Phil would most certainly speak the truth, as I did in that posting, to expose you for the extremely mentally deranged, pathological lying, cyber stalking Satanic Evil you are.

You're a pathological liar, and I have proven it with my postings.

You refuse to post any hard proof I'm that jason person in diapers you have everyone now believing on this site I am which makes you a pathological liar, being you have proven through your actions you have zero proof to support your lying mouth.

You need to be committed and put where you belong, in a Psych hospital.

You cyber stalk people with your lying accusations and zero proof to feed your mentally sick Narcissism to fuel your online persona.

Your mental sickness is as rabid as the most sickest communist's minds.

Funny how Satanic Evil like you mentions "God's word is great", when "YOUR ACTIONS" 100% prove you're a spawn of Satan.
Pure Elky/Cardenas.
😂😂😂😂😂😊🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😊😊🤦🏿🤦🏿🤦🏿🤦🏿🤦🏿🤦🏿🤦🏿🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 12344mag, 160user, 68 invisible), 2,607 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,826
Posts18,516,817
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.