Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
I’m pretty damn sure I’m fd. Don’t need ridicule, or insults and I’m not gonna get into it here. Just need to hear from someone,anyone with experience in suspicions. I’m asking for an ear and advise because I have no one. Pm me if anyone gives a [bleep], not looking for any jokes, really don’t need that right now because I’m trying to not lose my schit, while raising my daughter alone. Just honest, discreet, advise and opinion. I don’t have a telephone only text on my tablet and pms here. Respectfully please, thank you

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
If you are suspicious, likely you have good reason to be. Trust your instincts. Been there and found out my ex was banging a coworker... If she tries to make you feel crazy, or accuses YOU of doing what you suspect her of, chances shes a whorin around go up rapidly... Other warning signs are if she wont let you view her phone, changes passwords to email or computers so you cannot access her stuff, takes much longer to do simple errands than she should be taking, or disappears for hours during the day. Starts exercising and taking care of herself more than usual, theres a ton of them really.... As a wise man once said, "Bitches come, Bitches go...." Seems to be fairly accurate these days

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by The_Big_D
If you are suspicious, likely you have good reason to be. Trust your instincts. Been there and found out my ex was banging a coworker... If she tries to make you feel crazy, or accuses YOU of doing what you suspect her of, chances shes a whorin around go up rapidly... Other warning signs are if she wont let you view her phone, changes passwords to email or computers so you cannot access her stuff, takes much longer to do simple errands than she should be taking, or disappears for hours during the day. Starts exercising and taking care of herself more than usual, theres a ton of them really.... As a wise man once said, "Bitches come, Bitches go...." Seems to be fairly accurate these days

User name checks out! ✔️

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
PM inbound.

I'm happy to help you out.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sent you a PM.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
May we at least know the nature of.your suspicion?

The way life should be.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
This is an outdoorsman’s forum and while you may get moral support I’d not treat this place as a source for advice other than to lawyer up earlier rather than later.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by bluefish
May we at least know the nature of.your suspicion?

Prolly found some track marks.

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
If it walks like a duck…

If you’re asking you already know. Sorry man. F that hoe.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
What you need to decide is, do you want to keep your relationship with a woman who shares with others. If it happened once, it will likely happen again, even if shes willing to quit for now and stay with you. Cheating is a character flaw and people who engage in such behavior are more often than not serial offenders. If you decide you want to keep her, the best thing you can do is push her away, likely right now she is relying on you for a lot, but not rewarding you for it. She is giving your prize to another man, make him pay for it. If she cannot rely on you to do what you have been, and she thinks shes going to end up with this bloke, she will eventually expect him to start paying for it. Also improve yourself, if you need to, get in the gym, go on a diet, get yourself back on track to start attracting other women. She will notice this and it will make her reconsider her decision, much more so than if you act needy and beg her to stay. Women dont like needy/pathetic men, it will just drive her farther away.

Last edited by The_Big_D; 11/02/22.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by The_Big_D
What you need to decide is, do you want to keep your relationship with a woman who shares with others. If it happened once, it will likely happen again, even if shes willing to quit for now and stay with you. Cheating is a character flaw and people who engage in such behavior are more often than not serial offenders. If you decide you want to keep her, the best thing you can do is push her away, likely right now she is relying on you for a lot, but not rewarding you for it. She is giving your prize to another man, make him pay for it. If she cannot rely on you to do what you have been, and she thinks shes going to end up with this bloke, she will eventually expect him to start paying for it. Also improve yourself, if you need to, get in the gym, go on a diet, get yourself back on track to start attracting other women. She will notice this and it will make her reconsider her decision, much more so than if you act needy and beg her to stay. Women dont like needy/pathetic men, it will just drive her farther away.

^^^^ A man who knows his stuff ^^^^.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Run from this affair. If she’s using you now she won’t quit later. She’s just looking for someone to support her lunacy.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
One word: TRACKPORT

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
If it walks like a duck…

Agree

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If somebody is texting her pics of a big, black, rager, rest assured it's not her friends "just kidding around."

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Won't offer much in advice - will leave to others - but will share what little I have learned in my years.

I find it is usually my head that is telling my gut things my heart may not want to hear.

Trust your eyes and address situations at the onset. Avoid delay and put yourself in charge of YOURSELF. This reduces the soul killing worry of doubt and indecision that is poison to your being. Action is your conscience and friend.

I don 't believe ALL cheaters are repeat Cheaters- seen it both ways - but many can't get over being cheated.

I hope you can come back to us with either a resolution- or barring that, some resolve!

Hoping the best for you.

Last edited by kenjs1; 11/02/22.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Does she go on cruises with her sister, cousin, and best friend a lot?

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
If it walks like a duck…

Agree

I would advise that he stop fugking her for now.

Just my opinion.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Does she go on cruises with her sister, cousin, and best friend a lot?

LOL

Ever send pics of her in a halloween costume to an ex-bf in spandex?

Me

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
"Las Vegas with my girlfriends" is usually a strong indicator.

LOL

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 1Longbow, 204guy, 10gaugeman, 57 invisible), 1,886 guests, and 1,075 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,877
Posts18,497,732
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.