Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by P_Weed

Good one!

The one with Van Gogh and the mask hanging off his one ear was another.

J
jwp475 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by Partsman
Who here was against the mandates that everyone get vaxed and wear masks? I did neither and if you are truly free you should not be coerced by the government to do so.
The constitution gives each of us the right to decide how we wish to care fir our health or not care whichever the case may be

The men and women of our military forces who are mandated, coerced, commanded and forced to take many vaccinations and even wear masks, are they not “Patriots of Freedom “?

What does the Constitution say about this?

Of course YOU want to change the narrative, when they signed on to the military the government then owns them.

If you don't know that you are a moron

Are you Ole Toot?

Yes, the very same old toot, comes back like a bad smell.

He still can't debate all he can do is pull the commie card by accusing other of what he is doing

Thought I recognized the pattern

Laughing at your dumb ass running for cover.

You wouldn’t recognize yourself in the mirror.

Spotted you sorry azz

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Who here was against the mandates that everyone get vaxed and wear masks? I did neither and if you are truly free you should not be coerced by the government to do so.
The constitution gives each of us the right to decide how we wish to care fir our health or not care whichever the case may be

The men and women of our military forces who are mandated, coerced, commanded and forced to take many vaccinations and even wear masks, are they not “Patriots of Freedom “?

Taking the Constitution for what it says, none of the Covid BS should have been dealt with at a federal level, but at an individual state level.

Correct, it was a states issue not a Federal Government issue

I maintain - it was a personal issue.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Got kicked out of a clinic for refusing to wear a mask over my nose. I told the twit that was beyond the pale. ‘ Im canceling your appointment’ says she. Kiss my ass says I.

J
jwp475 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots

Taking the Constitution for what it says, none of the Covid BS should have been dealt with at a federal level, but at an individual state level.

Correct, it was a states issue not a Federal Government issue

I maintain - it was a personal issue.

It is

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Partsman

Of course YOU want to change the narrative, when they signed on to the military the government then owns them.

If you don't know that you are a moron

Are you Ole Toot?

Yes, the very same old toot, comes back like a bad smell.

He still can't debate all he can do is pull the commie card by accusing other of what he is doing

Thought I recognized the pattern

Laughing at your dumb ass running for cover.

You wouldn’t recognize yourself in the mirror.

Spotted you sorry azz

Yeah, You’re a regular Columbo.

Dumb fug.

J
jwp475 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Don't need Columbo for you

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
I got the shot, did it for my country and am proud. Getting the shot is the most patriotic thing you can do. My family has fought and died for this country for 200 years, some people won't even get a shot to help the country out let alone go to war... takes all kinds I suppose.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Don't need Columbo for you

Laughing.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BrigGeneralSTU
I got the shot, did it for my country and am proud. Getting the shot is the most patriotic thing you can do. My family has fought and died for this country for 200 years, some people won't even get a shot to help the country out let alone go to war... takes all kinds I suppose.

YGBFSM. UFR. May GOD have mercy.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Trolls be trollin

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Some people can't differentiate between proud and stupid.

Pride Goeth before a fall.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by CoRifleman
Trolls be trollin

Bingo, Co.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You gave away your freedom and compromised ours.... hope you enjoy Biden...

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’ve been consistent and unwavering since day 1….fu.ck you and your mandate…fu.ck you and your mask bullshit….fu.ck you for destroying this country over a “disease” like covid that was virtually 99.9% survivable….fu.ck you and your fake “vaccine” that doesn’t prevent getting infected, it doesn’t prevent transmission and it doesn’t prevent being symptomatic. 😂….and fu.ck you if you required others to wear a bullshit mask! 🖕🖕

I’m not forgetting and I damn sure ain’t forgiving….at least not until I feel like those of us that you fu.cked with have gotten our “justice”. 🖕🖕

MAGA

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I didn’t get vaxed and didn’t wear the mask. Despite the state mandate the local grocery and hardware store never enforced it and went out of their way to say that they wouldn’t enforce it… They put signs up stating that anyone not wearing a mask would be presumed to have a medical exception and that it was not the store’s policy to ask about it. Neither of the gas stations enforced it for customers and the one didn’t enforce it for the employees either.

My shopping was limited for several months. Fugg the stores that strictly enforced it! I had a few words with them and left while not wearing the mask. Menards was the worst. I was asked to leave two separate stores and haven’t been back.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V

You probably have a photo of Oatmeal Joey taped to the bedroom ceiling.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I totally agree...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

And you're an ass whole.I didn't believe their BS when it first got started and seeing what is happening to so many who have taken the jab? Well, like Elmer Keith once said, I prefer to let every man scratch his own fleas in whatever manner he choses.

FWIW, I did my military service, USAF, 1960 to 1964. I'm 84 years old which I consider a miracle as I always figured some jealous husband was gonna shoot me dead. Cancer has tried three times so far, bad vehicle wreck and a heart attack and I'm still here.

For the record I have been against the jab or masks since this whole fiasco started. Off and on I'd recommended a book by Micheal Chritchton called STATE OF FEAR. Basically it's a fair read on global warming until about 3/4s of the way through there is a conversation between two of the characters, where one explains in great detail how the government uses fear to control the population. Where it gets interesting is I read the book around five years before the Covid crap started up. As I watched it go down, it was like deja vu all over again and it played out exactly as described in the book. It was almost like the book was the script for the plan the fear. If you can find a hardcover copy, the conversation starts on page 453 in my copy and runs for five or six pages. It's a real eye opener.

I figured OK, it's BS and never wore a mask unless I was forced too. I never got sick, not once other than another bout with cancer which I probably have beaten once again. Latest MRI showed nothing. Gonna do a bit of radiation to make sure no little bit remains. I've been tested for Covid well over a dozen times and am covid free.

Just something to think about; how many people who are at middle age plus or minus ten years Have suddenly dropped dead and the one thing in common seems to be they've taken the Covid jab. I guess I should apologize for the way I opened this up but I'm as serious as death on what I think was dot gov using Covid as a way to further reduce our rights. They've been pretty damn successful. Read the book and follow the script.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by CoRifleman
Trolls be trollin

That is Travis-Tennessee level funny right there I love it

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (1936M71, 1badf350, 1234, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 56 invisible), 2,420 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,436
Posts18,489,374
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.