Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The huge gorilla in the room is all those election workers that worked the 2020 election. Are they still there? Are they going to work this one? I think so. They will try every trick they have to pull this one out in spite of the huge support for republican candidates. If they can allow the obvious ones to slip by and still retain control of at least one chamber it will be game over for the next two years and beyond. The migrant invasion is continuing with increasing fury and those people are melting into our cities. Many will be allowed to vote and that is the plan. if you can't win support on your ideology just manufacture it by changing the demographic.
Yeah, it's a major concern especially since no lawsuit concerning the fraud that took place in 2020 has ever been allowed to come to discovery. The various federal, local and state judiciary has effectively shut down any debate on the corruption that we can prove took place.

jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
So no RedWave then.

Shocker

Define Red Wave, then I'm willing to bet on that. Although I posted my doubts based on what I described, I'll make the call now the Rs will win both houses. Now what they'll do after that is another matter. I'm open to any reasonable wager.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
The democrats and msm are just fabricating it close to justify the results.
I agree with the OP I do not expect a red wave, nor do I expect an honest election. Far too much money and power involved on all sides to let the paltry masses decide such things.
Let us eat our cake.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
He also put everyone on notice that questioning any election results will get you labeled as a criminal.
It's only criminal to question democrat victories. That's because election rigging only applies to republican victories. And of course, anyone who doesn't agree with this is a threat to our democracy, which is the left's cute linguistic code for "Enemy Of The State".

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Yup, Democrat crooks. Some states have 50 days of early voting but they don't count the votes till after the polls close as Numbers Joe stated last night? If that is true, then the rules need to be changed to count immediately and keep a running tally.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI
So no RedWave then.

Shocker

Define Red Wave, then I'm willing to bet on that. Although I posted my doubts based on what I described, I'll make the call now the Rs will win both houses. Now what they'll do after that is another matter. I'm open to any reasonable wager.
Pretty short sighted of you to think this election is only about the US Senate and the US House when we have very important and key elections for State reps and Governors all across America.

Think.
AZ
MI
GA
PA
NY
TX
NV
WA
OR
WI
Just to name a few

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Sako76
Yup, Democrat crooks. Some states have 50 days of early voting but they don't count the votes till after the polls close as Numbers Joe stated last night? If that is true, then the rules need to be changed to count immediately and keep a running tally.
Early voting was/is the Brain child of the Democrats giving them easier avenues for theft.

It’s a pitty that far to many Republicans continue with this fiasco

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rainshot
The migrant invasion is continuing with increasing fury and those people are melting into our cities.
Jonathan Greenblatt of the ADL says that statement makes you a White supremacist who needs to be censored.

[Linked Image]

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Sako76

Of course your right. Third world crap hole countries using ink blotches on foreheads and fingers can somehow count votes in 24 hours and the greatest country on the planet that puts men in space along with fantastic equipment, cures disease (Covid exempted) and patents more useful things for mankind than any other country in the world can’t count up simple numbers in a timely manner?
Another embarrassing reason for the world to laugh at our hypocrisy.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
So no RedWave then.

Shocker

Pretty short sighted of you to think this election is only about the US Senate and the US House when we have very important and key elections for State reps and Governors all across America.

Think.
AZ
MI
GA
PA
NY
TX
NV
WA
OR
WI
Just to name a few

Name your bet after you define 'REd Wave". For me is 20 plus in the House, a Senate majority and the governoships of AZ, MI and NY in the Red. How's that?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
He also put everyone on notice that questioning any election results will get you labeled as a criminal.

Yep

Narrowing of the Overton window continues.

This in the journalism side as well:

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I just told what a Red Wave is, Republicans, especially MAGA Republicans winning all across America, not just in DC.

Picking up a few seats in the Senate and the House is just a normal cycle and certainly not. Nation Wide Red Wave.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Does this make Hillary a criminal under Biden’s recent definitions?

Hillary is out of her cage hitting the airwaves saying that the Republicans are already planning to steal the 2024 Presidential election.

Stop being divisive.

You’re living in their Alternate Universe..

Akin to a Mental Institution …

48 % of this Country is Addled allowing the Psychopaths to have the Drivers Wheel..

If in this Election that isn’t Changed in a Massive Way it’s a
Curtain Call..

Mr. Pudd’n and His Bagel Factory have in their short time Inflected Massive Damage on “ We the Other People “

Hope is not an Option..

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
The final tallies will be close enough to maintain gridlock in D.C.

Why/how, with a population of over 300 million, doesn't one party or the other get a veto-proof majority?

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
So no RedWave then.

Shocker

After Biden announced the fix is in not sure about the Senate. Someone was whispering into his ear piece, he could not possibly have come up with that.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Glen Youngkin's official total was less than 51% when any thinking person knows he would have actually gotten about 60%. He barely won due to a bit of Democrat arrogance thinking they had manufactured enough votes. They made the same mistake when Hillary lost. You can bet they are honing their skills at thieving.

Now they are making serious threats against folks that question them.

They are apparently holding questioners in jail without trial now for almost 2 years. I thought I read somewhere in the constitution that you were guaranteed a speedy public trial. Maybe Joe has pulled an Abe Lincoln and suspended Habeas Corpus. It was an insurrection after all.

May be why they are clearing out Gitmo. Making room.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by akrange
Hope is not an Option..
Optimism is a mental disorder.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I can guarantee Tennessee will have a republican governor.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
The final tallies will be close enough to maintain gridlock in D.C.

Why/how, with a population of over 300 million, doesn't one party or the other get a veto-proof majority?
FRAUD

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by akrange
Hope is not an Option..
Optimism is a mental disorder.

Especially when one holds to a biblical (ie transcendent/real) anthropology.

But a lot of that stuff was Paul, so…

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

148 members (300_savage, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 29aholic, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 18 invisible), 1,634 guests, and 898 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,203
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.