Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’ve gotta believe, because I’m an optimist, that so many more people that are extremely talented in their respective fields are watching for fraud now more than ever. It’s what happens to that evidence that ultimately matters.
Optimism is not warranted. They are going to manufacture how ever many votes they need. He told you plain as day they will do that and you better not complain.

The USA is in enemy hands now and we are on the verge of a Soviet Union type purge and gulag system.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Assign armed national guard at every damn poll location and ballot counting facility. Anyone tampering with ballots get arrested on the spot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by akrange
A Depression..

Almost a given.

This country of Sheeple is far too polite & orderly to do what should & needs to be done, so we are all going to get fu^cked dry & then fu^cked some more, I'm afraid.

I really hate to be negative, but I just don't see any game changing positive things happening on a large scale.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KenMi
Assign armed national guard at every damn poll location and ballot counting facility. Anyone tampering with ballots get arrested on the spot.
Half the vote has already been cast. And the rest of the votes don't come from polling places.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
And they Have Jolly Johnny Robert in their back Pocket.

Oh and the Gimme Jamanji ..

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The Brazilian election looks really suspicious right now. I have no doubt the dems will do everything they can to cheat again in this next one here too. The Rs need to get it together and start monitoring everything as closely as possible.

Bb

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Most of them on the Chinese Payroll..

Like The Derby Donkey named Mitch ..

Mr. Pudd’n ..

The Whole Kommiefornia Delegation..

Swallowwell should have had Stretch Therapy by now ..

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’ve gotta believe, because I’m an optimist, that so many more people that are extremely talented in their respective fields are watching for fraud now more than ever. It’s what happens to that evidence that ultimately matters.

Def never considered myself any kind of optimist. Quite the opposite. But, I’m with you on this and have retained a similar mindset since 2020.

I said then, to my family and friends, “at the very least, I can see real attention drawn to this schitt show, and thence, honest progression towards election reform SHOULD follow”.

It has to.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Rainbow..

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Schitt should be done in block-chain or something nearly un-[bleep]. We have the technology.

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Rainbow..

And your twat’s a pot o’ gold

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by jorgeI
The applesauce mouth in Chief said something yesterday we all might want to key on: "we might not know the results of Tuesday's election for days." What does that mean? Maybe nothing but when in 2020 the following issues have never been answered at least not to my satisfaction:

-When (if ever) was there a presidential election where the winning party actually LOST seats in the Congress?

-Why was the election in Arizona called so early and with such a small margin, yet the one in PA where Trump was ahead by over 700 thousand votes at midnight not called and instead "went dark" until the next morning and Biden won?

-Why were there so many votes in both PA and GA with ONLY the president checked off and no "downstream" candidates selected?

-Why didn't anyone make an issue of the obvious vote "harvesting" in GA, clearly a violation of voting laws?

- Ohio, THE bell weather state for presidential elections was won by President by 8% points?

-why were there so many unanswered discrepancies in Michigan's vote count?

This Tuesday, the four states everyone is talking about, are back in the limelight of "too close to call" and now Biden is telling us the final count is going to take a while? And of course the obvious disdain of the likes of McConnell for candidates supported by President Trump?

I truly believe now ( didn't a few months ago) this should be a significant win for the Rs, but my trust in election integrity is just not there...

Though I’ve been thru this before, allow me to recap:

- why ballots in GA and PA with only Prez and Senate picked? Ballot harvesting. Dem workers went door to door in 99%Dem areas (read as Black neighborhood) collecting ballots door to door. If the resident hadn’t filled out the mail in ballot, they were told just vote fur the top two “cuz that’s all that matter's”

- why didn’t “anyone” (you mean in the GOP) make an issue of this? Because they had no defense for the Race Card and refused to fight that fight.

- why did Ohio (and Fla) go big for Trump when they have been bellwether states since 2000?

Easy. OH and Fl outlawed ballot harvesting. That negated the effect of nail in voting in those states.

- when has the Party won the WH and lost seats in Congress? Quite often. Happened to FDR 3 times, Ike lost seats, LBJ, Nixon, Reagan etc.

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/sta...idents-party-presidential-election-years

Glad to be of service😉

So the election WAS fraudulent..

Crooked as a dog’s hind leg. Time to fight it was BEFORE one ballot was cast, not after the polls were closed.

Should have fought mail in and ballot harvesting with more vigor much earlier. GOP needs to stop running from the race card like vampires from a crucifix.
Funny schit right there.

They are now ‘Crooked” , but when they demanded you take the Jab, they were honest, above board and simply following the science.

Idiot.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
I said then, to my family and friends, “at the very least, I can see real attention drawn to this schitt show, and thence, honest progression towards election reform SHOULD follow”.

It has to.

But it has not, in any place really, for example, 2 of the worst offenders are still at least as bad, maybe more.............MI & PA., maybe GA too.

The only place it might, big might, be is AZ.

PA actually defying direct court orders & legislation, as I recall. Ditto for MI.

MM

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
More Jibber Jabber

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
a lot of differences in how things were handled in 2020 (and will be handled now and in 2024) is because the individual States are in charge of how voting and tabulation is handled.
“A lot of differences”

Care to post examples of these differences?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Western intelligence has been rigging elections since the 50’s and those organizations have made it pretty damn clear they’ve chosen a side.

That side ain’t the Constitution.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Rainbow..

And your twat’s a pot o’ gold

Hahaha Hahaha

And that Cum’n from someone who has more Shoes than Guns ..

Hahaha Hahaha

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by funnybone
Such a ignorant gullible bunch of fools you all are. Still picking the cat turds to eat I see.

Do you think Stacey Abrams will take her loss like a man this time? Or will she refuse to concede again?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by steve4102
The applesauce mouth in Chief said something yesterday we all might want to key on: "we might not know the results of Tuesday's election for days." What does that mean? Maybe nothing but when in 2020 the following issues have never been answered at least not to my satisfaction:

-When (if ever) was there a presidential election where the winning party actually LOST seats in the Congress?

-Why was the election in Arizona called so early and with such a small margin, yet the one in PA where Trump was ahead by over 700 thousand votes at midnight not called and instead "went dark" until the next morning and Biden won?

-Why were there so many votes in both PA and GA with ONLY the president checked off and no "downstream" candidates selected?

-Why didn't anyone make an issue of the obvious vote "harvesting" in GA, clearly a violation of voting laws?

- Ohio, THE bell weather state for presidential elections was won by President by 8% points?

-why were there so many unanswered discrepancies in Michigan's vote count?

This Tuesday, the four states everyone is talking about, are back in the limelight of "too close to call" and now Biden is telling us the final count is going to take a while? And of course the obvious disdain of the likes of McConnell for candidates supported by President Trump?

I truly believe now ( didn't a few months ago) this should be a significant win for the Rs, but my trust in election integrity is just not there...

Though I’ve been thru this before, allow me to recap:

- why ballots in GA and PA with only Prez and Senate picked? Ballot harvesting. Dem workers went door to door in 99%Dem areas (read as Black neighborhood) collecting ballots door to door. If the resident hadn’t filled out the mail in ballot, they were told just vote fur the top two “cuz that’s all that matter's”

- why didn’t “anyone” (you mean in the GOP) make an issue of this? Because they had no defense for the Race Card and refused to fight that fight.

- why did Ohio (and Fla) go big for Trump when they have been bellwether states since 2000?

Easy. OH and Fl outlawed ballot harvesting. That negated the effect of nail in voting in those states.

- when has the Party won the WH and lost seats in Congress? Quite often. Happened to FDR 3 times, Ike lost seats, LBJ, Nixon, Reagan etc.

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/sta...idents-party-presidential-election-years

Glad to be of service😉

So the election WAS fraudulent..

Crooked as a dog’s hind leg. Time to fight it was BEFORE one ballot was cast, not after the polls were closed.

Should have fought mail in and ballot harvesting with more vigor much earlier. GOP needs to stop running from the race card like vampires from a crucifix.
Funny schit right there.

They are now ‘Crooked” , but when they demanded you take the Jab, they were honest, above board and simply following the science.

Idiot.

Yeah I noticed all the COVTARDS want to play tough again.

“Molon Labe!!!”

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

273 members (01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 280rem_cm, 35, 2UP, 25 invisible), 1,758 guests, and 1,065 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,244
Posts18,486,002
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.