A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Sigh…..

As usual, you don’t have a clue.

Go east on the paperboy Casey, he is from Portland.

Anyhow, I don’t use mine much, but have played with it quite a bit, does great in the pouring rain and snow. My old Swarovski cost a pard a 180” buck in Montana a few years ago, due to snow flurries. This lieca does a lot better.👍

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Picked it up from Doug for pretty damn cheap 👊🏻

My vote.

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My old square box Leica still works fine

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Took the Sig 6K 8x to work this pass and (9) guys ordered same,most of whom suffer Geovids. Hint.

Geovid EHR only goes to 1200yds and they suck heavy ass in Real World atmospheres,if only for fhuqking starters. Hint........

Wow! That's awesome, if you sell Sig 6Ks. Hint. However it really only means one thing, and that's 9 guys that you work with are as easily impressed as you are. On the other hand, I'm not easily impressed so I'll stick with my Leica's.

Last edited by bobinpa; 11/03/22.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Boob,

Pardon wares that exist,as you Dream aloud...you “lucky” kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Geovids can’t even begin to hang. Hint........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm very happy with my 2.5x-25x March

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Boob,

Pardon wares that exist,as you Dream aloud...you “lucky” kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Geovids can’t even begin to hang. Hint........

Pig Stick,
You just go on thinking your opinion matters and you'll be ok. Hint..... On the other hand, I'll be Fhuqking laughing!.........

TRUMP 2020
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Boob,

You be certain to cite your Insecurities and reiterate that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery...you “lucky” kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my simply shooting it all,as you wax eloquent on your Brokedick Whine. Hint.

Fhuqking laughing!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If only so Boob can say she's "seen",what she's trying to talk about. Hint.

There ain't a Geovid going,that can hang with either a Sig 3K or 6K. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon wares that exist. Hint................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Took the Sig 6K 8x to work this pass and (9) guys ordered same,most of whom suffer Geovids. Hint.

Geovid EHR only goes to 1200yds and they suck heavy ass in Real World atmospheres,if only for fhuqking starters. Hint........

Wow! That's awesome, if you sell Sig 6Ks. Hint. However it really only means one thing, and that's 9 guys that you work with are as easily impressed as you are. On the other hand, I'm not easily impressed so I'll stick with my Leica's.
I have two pair of Leicas and very happy with the glass but not with their ranging abilities
Got a 6K sig after looking at ‘Sticks and they completely blow away the Leicas in their ranging abilities
It’s not even close when it’s raining or foggy or in speed/distance !
The sig glass is a lot better than I was expecting also

B.C. don't matter.............Laffin!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just got home this late afternoon and have 6 weeks off. We need to come up with a plan,to soak boats,or something. You been looking around yet?

The boys killed a couple nice ones today,with a little swell to them,though they were alone. Be curious to see what this weekend's Weather Warning pans out to be.

Shout when it suits you,there's a Havak Element and Sig 6K's already in my crummy.................(grin)

IC B3

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Rangefinders are fun but you're shooting a modern flat shooting rifle, I fail to see why one is needed for big game at the ranges most are killed.

300 yards is point blank for a 300 Magnum and 400 is a long way (you can tell) and a back line hold will kill.

Beyond 400 gets into too many variables for most real world hunting.

Just my 2 cents.

"A man has come to terms with life when he is willing to plant trees under whose shade he will never sit."
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Boob,

You be certain to cite your Insecurities and reiterate that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery...you “lucky” kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my simply shooting it all,as you wax eloquent on your Brokedick Whine. Hint.

Fhuqking laughing!............

Whoa there Sticky..... If you think I was imitating you as a form of flattery, then you really are Fhuqking clueless! Hint.... Allow me to dumb this down a few levels for you, I was mocking you so you could see how Fhuqking stupid you look, Fhuqking laughing.... Now that we have that out of the way, I can see that I hit a nerve so I'll leave you alone. You can go caress your Sig 6Ks in a dark room while sucking your thumb you insecure Kchunt. You should be alright by morning. If not just jump back on here and type something stupid again. Hint. Maybe it'll help you heal, fhuqking laughing..... hint.... grin...

TRUMP 2020
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DumbestOne,

Your gross inabilities and Brokedicktitude,ain't the bane of all. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Boob,

You were simply talking out your broke ass,about wares beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you and your ilk,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon wares that exist and my simply shooting it all and then some. Hint.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I had a Sig Kilo1250 that I liked but didn’t range as far as I wanted. Then I bought a Nikon Black 4000 and had great luck with that. Then I moved to the Sig kilo3000 BDX binos and love them. I’d have no problem buying Sig or Nikon again.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by RiddlerNumberOne
Rangefinders are fun but you're shooting a modern flat shooting rifle, I fail to see why one is needed for big game at the ranges most are killed.

300 yards is point blank for a 300 Magnum and 400 is a long way (you can tell) and a back line hold will kill.

Just my 2 cents.

Lots of things are owned or carried and possibly not used. A game bag isn’t needed if you don’t kill. A rain jacket isn’t needed if it doesn’t rain.

I take toilet paper with me and sometimes I don’t even need to poo poo.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
DumbestOne,

Your gross inabilities and Brokedicktitude,ain't the bane of all. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Boob,

You were simply talking out your broke ass,about wares beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you and your ilk,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon wares that exist and my simply shooting it all and then some. Hint.

Sticky... I knew you'd jump back on here and type something stupid again, Fhuqking laughing.... Did you know that some people are just too dumb to realize they are dumb.?.?.?.?.? Hint. I knew I hit a nerve but I didn't realize how bad. I'll try and leave you alone again... I'll check back here tomorrow and see if you had anything stupid to say again..... Grin. Hint. Fhuqking laughing about your wares.... Maybe take your Sig 6Ks to bed with you.... Hint. Fhuqking laughing

TRUMP 2020
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Kaleb

Just my 2 cents.

Lots of things are owned or carried and possibly not used. A game bag isn’t needed if you don’t kill. A rain jacket isn’t needed if it doesn’t rain.

Originally Posted by Kaleb

Just my 2 cents.

Haha😂

I’m similar to him though, hardly use mine. Whatever works and makes ya feel warm and fuzzy 👊🏻

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Most of the places I shoot deer I don’t need the rangefinder either. Woods pockets etc I can’t see far enough to shoot over 200 yards or so.

I like to have one with me though. We have fields that you can see much farther. I may or may not be hunting them but if I see something out there I need or just want to shoot I range it. Some of the places I do my doe gathering are pretty open too. I practice taking longer shots so when I see deer and the conditions are right and I have a good rest I take some longer shots. Longer for me is not that far to some though.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I used Leica's for a long time. Great glass but the range finder wasn't up to par. Sold the Leica, bought a Sig handheld. The rangefinder works great but the optical quality is some of the worst I've ever seen. Currently use Swaro binos/Sig rangefinder.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Just my 2 cents.

I’m starting to think more in this direction. If the game is more than 300 yards, it’s time to stalk it. However less equipment is better.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (35, 21, 358wsm, 6mmbrfan, 406_SBC, 10Glocks, 16 invisible), 1,487 guests, and 878 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,943
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.