Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by VernAK
Originally Posted by slumlord
I was holdin back

Then the barista pic

πŸ˜±πŸ‘πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ˜³

That barista had lead weights on her ankles as the wind blows so hard in Delta that we seldom see a small woman.

LOL!

Her name is Tia.... She's pretty sweet! smile

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Skinny little blonde in the back is kinda giving me a chub too.
πŸ₯΄πŸ€£πŸ€£

GB4

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Tag for bison and scantily clad women

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Man I do like Pho...

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Kamo Gari,

Many Deltoids are enjoying your critique of The Cave, our local fine dining establishment. LMAO!

Delta has the worst restaurants in Alaska but the best LGS in the state. Granite View Sports [wolf hide pics] is incredible
and owned/operated by great young folks. When you're a gun store in a town of 900 and the largest Leupold dealer in the state, you're doing something right.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Tag for later

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IZH27
A huge β€œThank You” to KG and all of the fire members that helped make this story happen.

I’d rather read a story like this than any article published in a gun magazine.

IZH27;
Top of the morning to you sir, I trust you have less snow down in Kentucky than we appear to have received this morning and that all else went reasonably well for you this week.

If I may, I'll echo your statement.

This is a wonderfully told hunting tale, with folks we at least sorta "know" in it and as always fantastically assembled photos by Leighton.

All the best and good hunting.

Dwayne

PS;
Waiting patiently in the BC dark - in the snow - for the rest now Leighton. wink grin

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by renegade50
I was holdin back

Then the barista pic

πŸ˜±πŸ‘πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ˜³

That barista had lead weights on her ankles as the wind blows so hard in Delta that we seldom see a small woman.

LOL!

Skinny little blonde in the back is kinda giving me a chub too.
πŸ₯΄πŸ€£πŸ€£

So is that traditional indigenous clothing the dark haired princess is wearing?
Asking for myself.
Great reading so far.

Osky

Last edited by Osky; 11/04/22.

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I was holdin back

Then the barista pic

πŸ˜±πŸ‘πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ˜³

We noticed the thick thigh tendency...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Kamo, cool story bro!! Usually when someone says that it means "BS," but not this time, very cool story bro!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
KG …..quite a tale so far with lots of supporting pics. Keep it up! 😁

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Aren't you (Nugget) the guy who suggested I not admit that I was out of Boston when I was out there chasing bison?

A friend of mine drew that tag a few years ago and even the F&G in Delta Junction (only half jokingly) said not to tell folks he was a non-resident.

The farmers there were friendly enough though. They’re weird end of the roaders, but I don’t hold that against them.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Aren't you (Nugget) the guy who suggested I not admit that I was out of Boston when I was out there chasing bison?

A friend of mine drew that tag a few years ago and even the F&G in Delta Junction (only half jokingly) said not to tell folks he was a non-resident.

The farmers there were friendly enough though. They’re weird end of the roaders, but I don’t hold that against them.

No shortage of "end of the roaders" in Alaska, any of the Deltoids on here know " Seldom seen" Roger?

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know him well.....lives out off the end of Cummings road.
He wrote a best seller "Building a Straw bale House".....probably sold a dozen or more.

He's a good guy that survived a bad war.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Dang it, after scrolling through this and looking for buffalo pictures, I still haven't seen any. I am a terrible reader and need pictures to keep me in tune, so here are a couple buffalo pictures for other people like me that are still waiting...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
We spent the night before the hunt comparing notes with Rost495 and having a decidedly crappy dinner at a place called β€˜The Cave’. They were generous with the name. β€˜The Dump’ would’ve been more appropriate, where they pride themselves in their lousy, expensive food and horrible service. A couple of wildly overcooked burgers (we’d ordered them medium rare) and a few drinks only cost me about a hundred bucks.

Even better when you been eating mtn house meals for a few days.. well that’s what I been told.. one day I will get to delta jct and visit..

Aren't you (Nugget) the guy who suggested I not admit that I was out of Boston when I was out there chasing bison? Sheeit. One of the local restaurant owners and town assemblymen or whatever is originally out of Maine and has family in Newburyport, MA, where my folks live. He offered to get me permission to hunt 'closed' private areas if we needed. That dude (Ken Greenleaf, originally out of Maine, 25 year Army vet who now owns the Big Delta Brewing Company) and I have loose plans to fish locally when he gets back home for visits.

Another guy, one who granted permission for us to hunt his land, has a 978 area code listed as a contact. When SD and I met him at his residence to talk about hunting bison on his land, discovered that Bob and I knew some of the same families on the MA south shore. When he explained where he was originally from (Marshfield, MA) I asked him if he knew the Roth family. He responded with, 'I went to HS with Kenny and George'. So much for your creepy prediction. I didn't even have to pretend I was an Eskimo...

Well I’m glad you had a great hunt. A lot of Alaskans residents and NR don’t get the Vern and Rost hookup like you all did..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Very cool adventure KG keep it coming.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Tag

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I know him well.....lives out off the end of Cummings road.
He wrote a best seller "Building a Straw bale House".....probably sold a dozen or more.

He's a good guy that survived a bad war.
I haven't seen Roger in a few years. Also wrote a book on building yurts, maybe straw bale yurt.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was holdin back

Then the barista pic

πŸ˜±πŸ‘πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ˜³

LOL!

Few years back we had a fella in Anchorage yank a pretty little girl out of her little coffee shop. Couple weeks later they found her body in one of the local lakes here in the valley.. I guess from his statement he raped her over several days killed her and chopped her body up and dumped it in the lake..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Dang it, after scrolling through this and looking for buffalo pictures, I still haven't seen any. I am a terrible reader and need pictures to keep me in tune, so here are a couple buffalo pictures for other people like me that are still waiting...

Got the job done with a single shot, classic!

Page 4 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 160user, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 59 invisible), 2,550 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,268
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.