Print Thread
Hop To
M
Mesa Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
I have seen various references to scams on Guns International over the years but the purchases I have made thru them went just fine (I did do a little homework on the sellers).

Now I'd like to sell an item there and that requires that I become a member.

Their website says that there is no charge for membership, but it requires that I give credit card information as a seller (but not as a buyer). Does that mean that they take a percentage of sales prices or have a fixed fee per sale? Couldn't find any info on that or why they require sellers to register a credit card.

Anybody sold thru them and know about sales fees?

Thanks for any experience you can pass along.

Mike Armstrong aka Mesa

Was Mike Armstrong. Got logged off; couldn't log back on. RE-registered my old call sign, Mesa.
FNG. Again.
Mike Armstrong

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Mike I have never paid any membership fees and they charge $18 for a long gun.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
FEES FOR GUNSINTERNATIONAL.COM

1. Basic Membership Benefits:
Listings may be viewed and photos enlarged without having to sign on.
Sellers may be contacted by buyers without buyers having to sign on.
Your choice as a seller or buyer to keep your personal info private from the internet, utilizing a Screen Name or; You may place your name, and phone number in the listing. Web addresses are not allowed in listings.
Your choice to list each gun in 2 separate categories!
Unlimited listings, $18 per listing with 15 photos.
Unlimited gun parts & accessories listings, $4 per listing with 15 photos.
Viewed counter included on all listings.
90 day listing period for your guns. NO FEE to renew listing.
Free link to all listings: View All By This Seller.
Option to renew listing with a click, without reloading information.
Seller page, allows you to see all listings you have online, edit, renew or remove.
Search and advanced searches of all listings
New Listings are identified as "New Today" and "New This Week"
Wish List, looking for something special…get emailed when your item becomes available.
Watch List, save items that you are interested in without searching for them again and again.
Direct contact between buyers and sellers when seller releases their information in their listing or inquiries may be made through GunsInternational.com.
Email a friend, allows you to send listings that you view on GunsInternational.com to friends
Renew - expired listings remain in your seller page to renew with a click for up to 60 days.
Search our FFL Database.
Register as an FFL Dealer, opt to be included in FFL Dealer database and include your transfer fees.
Basic Membership Listing Fees - No monthly fee
Upfront classified listing fee of $18 good until the gun is sold. Therefore, total upfront cost of $18 for a listing with 15 photo's. NO WHEN SOLD FEES Gun Related listing fees $4 per listing with up to 15 photos. The ability to Recreate a listing with a click that is 60 days old or older $21. NO WHEN SOLD FEES Photos' sell guns, be sure to upload 15 quality photos to help sell your gun. Use your photos to visually put the gun in the buyers hands. Do not redirect potential buyers to a photo site or promise to email more….this is a roadblock to sales.

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 1234, 62 invisible), 2,122 guests, and 1,125 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,666
Posts18,493,690
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.