Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Ribka,

Where did Grassley vote to start a war with Russia?

F U C K I NG idiot.

GB1

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by cisco1
Ribka,

F U C K I NG idiot.

If you think there is a difference between monetary support for the Ukes & boots on the ground, other than a matter of time, you’re ignorant of history.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Ribka,

F U C K I NG idiot.

So Chucky did not vote for over a 100 BILLION dollars in aid , US military advisers , US intel agencies and weapons for Ukraine?

Eating too much corn? lmao,

No wonder our country in in a such a mess with sub 70 IQ voters like you. Go back on the free classified and peddle you cheap Chinese junk where you belong

Last edited by ribka; 11/08/22.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
1. Franken supports eliminating the filibuster and codifying abortion protections into federal law, and he wants to expand Medicaid.
2.Franken told The Post that he would be happy to have Biden campaign for him
3.Franken has made issues such as reproductive justice, gun control, climate change and universal health care cornerstones of his campaign.
So 1. Filibuster is Important abortion has been decided and we don’t need to expand Medicare climate change is a hoax and a money grab and universal health no one wins
And
Grassley supports President Trump
So there are the reasons grassley is better option

Last edited by IA_fog; 11/08/22.

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Ribka ,

Keep laffin'. I am laffin' at you.

What chnky junk did you buy now?

Every vote for aid to Ukraine got yer itty bitty brain in a turmoil.

You deserve chinky [bleep]....about all you are worth.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Ribka ,

Keep laffin'. I am laffin' at you.

What chnky junk did you buy now?

Every vote for aid to Ukraine got yer itty bitty brain in a turmoil.

You deserve chinky [bleep]....about all you are worth.

Another American who has no clue why inflation has sky rocketed and will continue to rise

Sad that such dumb people vote. Go run back to the classifieds with your junk

B
blanket Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Not much sense or understanding about Grassley here.

It is evident Iowa could do a lot worse.

I am not crazy about Ernst, or some of her votes.

Grassley has written letters to the DOJ and others to protect FBI whistle blowers. Prosecute Hunter and the pres. His participation in the Senate is

commendable.

You all have big mouths and small brains.
you have a big mouth a nd a small brain , what has he accomplished in all off his years in Congress. List them now

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Alright .... too bad Franken did not win.................

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Alright .... too bad Franken did not win.................

Cisco did you not read my post on what franken supports?
Abortion, climate change filibuster removal gun control and universal health care?
Grassley may be old and may be setting up his grandchild welcome to today’s political world they all do it
But to me the filibuster universal health care and climate are huge areas of fraud, control, and cost to us middle aged white tax payer

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Originally Posted by blanket
Life long Republican and this is all we can offer? Chuck is only concerned about ethenol subsidies and Joni is just another hog at the trough. Thank you iowa Republicans

I don't disagree, but what is your solution?

Matthew Whitaker for one. No one can replace seniority and that is Charles Grassley. One more election and Joni will have some of that coveted seniority. Nancy Pelosi used that seniority to destroy America. And her dear friend cryin' chucky schumer who was also just re-elected. The right person can use that seniority to save it. It might be the only redeeming quality for McCarthy is his time in the House. It's all about seniority. So, go ahead and throw them out and start over from the bottom. Tell me how you like it when our elected representatives are nobodies at the bottom of the pecking order and have no clout. That is just the way it's played, like it or not.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 11/09/22.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ribka,

F U C K I NG idiot.
I sent an email to Charles Grassley on this very issue. It appears there was some stuff in that bill that benefited Iowa and I suspect it was a chance for America (Iowa) to put a stick in the eye of Vlad Putin. I trusted Charles enough to know it was a good decision. I have also seen he has NOT supported more spending in Ukraine. It was a one time thing and If for some reason he votes "yes" again it's because there was something good for Iowa in the bill. The bottom line is, I trust Charles Grassley to make a good informed decision. I can't say that for some others.

In the end, I think Vlad's excursion into Ukraine is going to cost Russia and Vlad dearly. I don't mind being just a small part of that.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Correct Americans need more Iowa corn in their gas tanks.

Its worth a nuclear war so Iowa farmers get a handout so we can pay more for fuel and have 23 per cent inflation

makes sense to me

Originally Posted by kwg020
Ribka,

F U C K I NG idiot.
I sent an email to Charles Grassley on this very issue. It appears there was some stuff in that bill that benefited Iowa and I suspect it was a chance for America (Iowa) to put a stick in the eye of Vlad Putin. I trusted Charles enough to know it was a good decision. I have also seen he has NOT supported more spending in Ukraine. It was a one time thing and If for some reason he votes "yes" again it's because there was something good for Iowa in the bill. The bottom line is, I trust Charles Grassley to make a good informed decision. I can't say that for some others.

In the end, I think Vlad's excursion into Ukraine is going to cost Russia and Vlad dearly. I don't mind being just a small part of that.

kwg

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Have you ever been to IA? It’s quite possible that IS the best they have to offer.

Camp is where you make it.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
[quote=ribka]Correct Americans need more Iowa corn in their gas tanks.

Its worth a nuclear war so Iowa farmers get a handout so we can pay more for fuel and have 23 per cent inflation

makes sense to me

Well first of you think Ukraine is about Russia being bad your part of the problem
Second iowa farmers don’t get a handout so we can pay more for fuel .. YOUR GOVERNMENT is forcing producers of gas to add ethanol to gas
Inflation has been inevitable for quite some time,,, can’t have little to no interest and print money to no end without consequences. Yea Ukraine isn’t helping but remebwr all the shortages caused by COVID? The port crisis caused by Pete butt plug. Biden shutting down oil drilling the list goes on
Also only 40% of the US corn crop goes to ethanol. Yes does iowa produce a lot of ethanol yes but it is about location. Illinois would do more but with the Illinois river, which hauls the most grain of any river it fills the export market better than iowa and Minnesota.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So conservative people in Iowa want tens of millions in welfare handouts for ethanol with lowers gas mileage and is terrible for the environment and want war and sanctions against Russia which makes everything sky rocket in price destroying the middle class?

Does anyone conservative understand how sanctions and economies work?

Why do we need a nuclear war with Russia? Maybe one of UkO Care Bears can explain

Sending over 150 billion to the most corrupt country in the world will help the average American?

Anyone with a brain in Iowa?

Originally Posted by IA_fog

makes sense to me

Well first of you think Ukraine is about Russia being bad your part of the problem
Second iowa farmers don’t get a handout so we can pay more for fuel .. YOUR GOVERNMENT is forcing producers of gas to add ethanol to gas
Inflation has been inevitable for quite some time,,, can’t have little to no interest and print money to no end without consequences. Yea Ukraine isn’t helping but remebwr all the shortages caused by COVID? The port crisis caused by Pete butt plug. Biden shutting down oil drilling the list goes on
Also only 40% of the US corn crop goes to ethanol. Yes does iowa produce a lot of ethanol yes but it is about location. Illinois would do more but with the Illinois river, which hauls the most grain of any river it fills the export market better than iowa and Minnesota.

Last edited by ribka; 11/09/22.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Only 40 percent?

Yikes.

I am MAGA.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by ribka
So conservative people in Iowa want tens of millions in welfare handouts for ethanol with lowers gas mileage and is terrible for the environment and want war and sanctions against Russia which makes everything sky rocket in price destroying the middle class?

Does anyone conservative understand how sanctions and economies work?

Why do we need a nuclear war with Russia? Maybe one of UkO Care Bears can explain

Sending over 150 billion to the most corrupt country in the world will help the average American?

Anyone with a brain in Iowa?

Originally Posted by IA_fog

makes sense to me

Show me where Iowa gets millions of dollars of Ethanol handouts please

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Also ribka - couple other thoughts
A. Iowa ISNT the only state that produces ethanol there are 5 main ones ,iowa Nebraska Illinois Minnesota and Wisconsin
B. Do you understand the farm bill? How much of it do you actually think goes to farmers
C. The biggest thought ,,, your location is PNW?? I assume Washington area? If so I think you should be way more concerned with your back door and what is happening theee than in the state of iowa. How long where u masked up, locked down?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

You mandate a product...ethanol...and you think that is the free market?

Get a job!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka
Correct Americans need more Iowa corn in their gas tanks.

makes sense to me

Originally Posted by kwg020
Ribka,

F U C K I NG idiot.

kwg
AS long the democRATS and left of center retards continue to demand the use of renewables[/b], corn is a great option. It is relatively cheap. The only thing that is taken out of the corn for ethanol is the sugar. Once the sugar has been converted to ethanol the rest of the grain goes to cow, chicken, turkey and pig feed. TWO PRODUCTS from one crop. The same with soybeans and soy diesel. Soy oil is also used in a million things other than food. Very little of the oil is syphoned off for soy diesel. Both soy diesel and ethanol help keep a floor on the price of beans and corn. I remember $1 a bushel corn and how many small farmers went bankrupt because of it. It's my understanding that the more expensive beans and corn get the less is used for fuel. It becomes less economical. But, that means nothing to an eco-warrior. The demand for renewables will never go away.
kwg

DDG

DDG[/url]

https://www.ers.usda.gov/amber-waves/2019/october/dried-distillers-grains-ddgs-have-emerged-as-a-key-ethanol-coproduct/#:~:text=Dried%20distillers%20grains%2C%20or%20DDGs%2C%20were%20the%20most,are%20typically%20used%20as%20a%20protein-rich%20animal%20feed.

Last edited by kwg020; 11/09/22.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

145 members (338reddog, 204guy, 338rcm, 907brass, 338Rules, 16penny, 20 invisible), 1,720 guests, and 1,077 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,049
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.