Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The Bible is true in it's entirety or it isn't. There's no half way true. It teaches that Jesus hand picked Paul as his apostle to the Gentiles. Paul was then guided by the Holy Spirit to say exactly what he said on all those letters he wrote. If you say that Paul was false, then you're also saying that Jesus was false because the Bible is all or none. In the 2d and 3d centuries, the Holy Spirit then led men to correctly choose what books and letters to include in the finished Bible. They rejected many for reasons only known to God. Quite likely they had errors. For sure some of them had errors. Even if some of them were totally accurate, the HS didn't make any mistakes. He knew exactly what he wanted included and that's exactly what we got.
If Jesus was wrong or the HS was wrong, the whole Bible is worthless as it would show that we have an errant God. If you want to call him false, that's your business but I wouldn't dare.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antlers
For as long as we’ve been discussing these kind of topics on these kind of threads, not a single man here who professes to hold Christian beliefs has agreed with your position. Not a single one. And there are a lotta wise and intelligent and studied men here, especially when it comes to these topics in particular.

Have you ever even considered the possibility that it is ‘you’ who might have been duped regarding ‘your’ position…?
I'm looking into it

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Killing in the name of God, always a worthy endeavor.

P

Yep, a lot of murderous vipers need to be bled.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]mens names that start with j

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]girl names that mean brave

Joe's just warming up for a nice relaxing shower later with the Grandaughter. Sick bastard.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The biggest threat on earth is the Democrat Party and their religion, or more accurately their cult, is "progressivism". I used quotes there because they have self assigned solitary dominion over what progress is.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Israel will Neutron bomb Iran the first day the Mossad tells the PM Iran has a bomb and means to deliver it.
They have no choice.
Shame israel does send a few 1 dozen Jerichos to Taiwan.

IC B2

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1234, 12344mag, 219DW, 1OntarioJim, 47 invisible), 2,221 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,133
Posts18,483,919
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.