-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Second red flag came after tragic events of Javier 6th 20.. when then President magically disappeared. For several days or more there was silence from Resident of 🤍 🏡. Hard to understand behavior for someone claiming his election was stolen from him. Now in what should have been very successful election for Republicans.......... Something is not adding up.🤔

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Looking more like a "Red Squirt".
The stolen election of 2020 has not yet been resolved. The mainstream media refuses to talk about it or even admit there is the possibility there was fraud and cheating in 2020. What makes anyone think 2022 wouldn't be any different ? I really think this is exactly what some people wanted. Including some powerful republicans. It's up to each individual at EVERY LEVEL to make sure this does not happen. But, to some folks it's just not important enough. And some folks like it the way it is. For the honest, their opinion doesn't count.

The first election fraud I recall was the 1962 election between Nixon and Kennedy. Kennedy took Chicago with questionable counting and ballots. I doubt it if the Dominion machines had anything to do with it back then. It was pure human interaction. It seems nothing has changed. Cheaters are still going to cheat and little will be done about it.

There you go. The 2020 and 2022 election in a nutshell. What makes anyone think the 2024 election won't be any different ?? I predict it won't.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kwg020
The first election fraud I recall was the 1962 election between Nixon and Kennedy.

The election was in 1960.

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Theoldpinecricker
Yep the repu location party sucks. Still the people of Michigan, NY, and Pennsylvania deserve everything they get. Hope they don't migrate to other states and stay put in their states.

Yeah, because EVERYONE in Pennsylvania voted for fetterwoman... The rural people in PA and NY are not represented at all in this state. And, Oz was not a great choice, especially being from New Jersey and I think a lot of the idiot republicans decided not to vote for a flat lander. Sucks for us, sucks for the whole country.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 450BM
Originally Posted by Theoldpinecricker
Yep the repu location party sucks. Still the people of Michigan, NY, and Pennsylvania deserve everything they get. Hope they don't migrate to other states and stay put in their states.

Yeah, because EVERYONE in Pennsylvania voted for fetterwoman... The rural people in PA and NY are not represented at all in this state. And, Oz was not a great choice, especially being from New Jersey and I think a lot of the idiot republicans decided not to vote for a flat lander. Sucks for us, sucks for the whole country.
Another Pennsylvanian who agrees with you ................

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

No, it’s more of a Trump whiff. A lot of Republicans are moving on. Independents and conservative women mostly moved on two years ago. For the most part Trump candidates turned easy wins into close races or outright losses where it shouldn’t have been.

These days, presidential candidates, most statewide candidates, and in many national and state office districts candidates, don’t win unless they win the independent vote.

At this juncture the only way Biden can win re-election is if we nominate Trump. There is currently an embarrassment of riches with potential Republican presidential candidates that are not named Trump.

Last edited by alpinecrick; 11/09/22.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by philgood80
I honestly don’t know if the red ripple is more a result of fraud or of RINO sabotage.
Is there a difference

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The people of PA didn't vote for Festerman. The cabal they previously put in power did.

Q said the Red Wave is coming. It's coming. This fraud will make it bigger. A lot of peoples eyes are opened now to the truth they have an illegitimate POTUS just as Trump and the conspiracy Theorists Trumpsters said.

Remember the SC ruling last of October.

Like Trump said a week ago, when the American people learn the truth, they will support what we do.

Like Q said, the truth will be their end.

Like Q said, the Military is the only way forward.

Like God said, The truth will set you free.

The people have now seen. November 15th is coming.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BFaucett
The first election fraud I recall was the 1962 election between Nixon and Kennedy.

You are right. My bad.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BFaucett

You are right. My bad.

kwg

No worries. smile

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by ldholton
most of these election maps pretty much confirm the low IQ of the big cities..
a friend once said only so much intelligence per square mile can be had and the more people within that square mile the lower the intelligence usually is for each person.
Nope

What you are seeing is not a higher concentration of idiots, but a higher concentration of Electronic(Dominion) machines.

Most rural areas still use paper, hence the Red

bullshiit again....pull your head out its not all cheating....some but not all...think rome....bob

S
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
S
PA is proof that any retard can be in the Senate…

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
at the end of the day I think the people we'd really want to lead this country want nothing to do with stepping into that cesspool in Washington

and so we end up with the choices we have.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Slowtrollr
PA is proof that any retard can be in the Senate…

No, no!
It's ALL cheating.

If Fetterneck received more than 2 votes[his & wife], all of the rest were fraudulent.
It's not like there's a couple million Fetternecks running around in PA, right?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As a nation we are done.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There are too many huge Red Flags standing out in this fiasco:

1. No $ucking way Kari Lake lost to Hobbs who (confidently) campaigned from her basement. The parallel to Biden's win are far too obvious.
2. No way Whitmore and Hochul, both laying low and casual during their campaigns, won with records that are train wrecks.
3. Lindsey Graham, Turtle's lapdog, threw a hand grenade into the voter narrative with his abortion comment, what six weeks ago(?), laying the groundwork for for the abortion excuse on election results. Believe me, that $ucking weasel was well paid for that stunt, then he vanished from the news.
4. Joe Biden said the elections would take some time to sort out. Numbers are now being massaged.
5. The media (including FOX) has already started the chant that this is all Trump's fault and DeSantis is a hero. Laying the groundwork to replace Trump for 2024.
6. The FBI will now start a string of arrests, beginning with Mike Lyndell and culminating with Trump, to let the remaining air out of MAGA movement.

Trump has left many breadcrumbs about catching these traitors for all their corruption with elections and otherwise. I believe there is massive ChiCom money behind it all. Cheapest war every fought.

If Trump intends to pull a giant rabbit out of the hat, very soon would be the time to Release The Kraken! and let the chips fall where they should.

1 - the Kari Lake thing in Maracopa County is pure criminal. All of the precincts reporting issues were heavily conservative areas. The heavily libtard areas ran like butter.
2 - Witchmer the Bitchmer and Blowchul were propped-up by media in their states, a ton of ad money and most of all by unions and women pissed about abortion rights. Also, the black vote in the big cities and continued ballot harvesting. Dems got game when it comes to mobilization .... they do it Bolshevik style.
3 - Lindsey Graham and Tim Scott both, RINOs we cannot get rid of here because of the open primary we have in this state and the massive influx of Ohio, Pennsylvania, NY and NJ RINOs migrating here. Our demographic is being completely rearranged. And yes, it was sabotage by Miss Lindsey plain and simple.
4 - You're 100% correct ... many of us knew something was up when Biden said what he said the other night.
5 - I agree with some of the anti-Trump sentiment and here's why. Trump, in the last two weeks, ran his [bleep] mouth too much once again. He especially muddied the waters with the attacks, in the last five days, on DeSantis. I'm tossing my Trump hats in the garbage .... the mother [bleep] just doesn't know when to stfu.
6 - It's not over yet ... but impeaching Garland and Wray are certainly looking less likely. I blame as much of this on Mitch McConnell as I do Trump, of not more. Cocaine Turtle Mitch is a cancer to this country imho.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The people of PA didn't vote for Festerman. The cabal they previously put in power did.

Q said the Red Wave is coming. It's coming. This fraud will make it bigger. A lot of peoples eyes are opened now to the truth they have an illegitimate POTUS just as Trump and the conspiracy Theorists Trumpsters said.

Remember the SC ruling last of October.

Like Trump said a week ago, when the American people learn the truth, they will support what we do.

Like Q said, the truth will be their end.

Like Q said, the Military is the only way forward.

Like God said, The truth will set you free.

The people have now seen. November 15th is coming.

What’s on Nov 15?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

No, it’s more of a Trump whiff. A lot of Republicans are moving on. Independents and conservative women mostly moved on two years ago. For the most part Trump candidates turned easy wins into close races or outright losses where it shouldn’t have been.

These days, presidential candidates, most statewide candidates, and in many national and state office districts, candidates don’t win unless they win the independent vote.

At this juncture the only way Biden can win re-election is if we nominate Trump. There is currently an embarrassment of riches with potential Republican presidential candidates that are not named Trump.

To paraphrase Forrest Gump, You are a gosh dern genius. That is the best analysis of the actual facts that I've seen anywhere.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
AOD, i don't know what Trump is going to reveal then, as he wont reveal his plan to the enemy, but it will be good news for you and me.

We are, as I've said before, in WW3. The Axis powers wouldn't have rolled over for an election in '42.

Satan's army won't roll over for an election now.

As Q says, trust Trump, trust the Military.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/09/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx
AOD, i don't know what Trump is going to reveal then, as he wont reveal his plan to the enemy, but it will be good news for you and me.

We are, as I've said before, in WW3. The Axis powers wouldn't have rolled over for an election in '42.

Satan's army won't roll over for an election now.

As Q says, trust Trump, trust the Military.

you are delusional

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

634 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 007FJ, 16Racing, 12344mag, 74 invisible), 3,159 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,354
Posts18,487,934
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.