Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hudge Online Shocked OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Say what you want to, but I firmly believe the overturning of Roe vs Wade is what derailed the red wave. When I went to vote in person, I saw more 20-30 year old females voting than I ever have. The parking lot at the place was full, where usually I have the place to myself or only a couple more people in line. This just proves that more women would rather have a abortion rights than a strong economy. Say what you want, but had Roe vs. Wade not been overturned, I firmly believe voter turnout would have gone the way for Republicans.

Last edited by Hudge; 11/09/22.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Hudge
Say what you want to, but I firmly believe the overturning of Roe vs Wade is what derailed the red wave. When I went to vote in person, I saw more 20-30 females voting that I ever had. The parking lot at the place was full, where usually I have the place to myself or only a couple more people in line. This just proves that more women would rather have a Orion rights than a strong economy. Say what you want, but had Roe vs. Wade not been overturned, I firmly believe voter turnout would have gone the way for Republicans.

Yep. When lyndsey Graham. The biggest scum came out with a national ban a few months ago you know this was done on purpose so the GOP would lose

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
If they want to kill their offspring let them…they are doing the world a favor.

Last edited by Quak; 11/09/22.

GOD Bless America
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Proof women cannot handle the power of the vote.

Let em freeze and or starve while championing a supposed right, that most never use.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I ran into a guy that I thought I knew pretty good. He said he voted for Peltola and we needed fight the right wing extremists I was blown away. He was all about womens abortion rights. He was hopeful democrats get the senate and maintain congress so they could codify abortion. I told him to go home ask his wife for his nuts back..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
thanksgiving day mmmmmm this chef boyardie is good. honey aren’t you glad I still have my right to abortion??

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
It would have been a tough election for the Republicans no matter when it was overturned. This was about a good an environment to pull it off as any in recent memory.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by 79S
I ran into a guy that I thought I knew pretty good. He said he voted for Peltola and we needed fight the right wing extremists I was blown away. He was all about womens abortion rights. He was hopeful democrats get the senate and maintain congress so they could codify abortion. I told him to go home ask his wife for his nuts back..

I hope folks don't play nice around the Thanksgiving table.

Long standing tradition of skipping any place that has a liberal attend. Even if just one.

Deer hunting and McDs is good enough for me smile

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by hookeye
Proof women cannot handle the power of the vote.

Let em freeze and or starve while championing a supposed right, that most never use.
well-said.. And spot on..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Who is banging all of these nasty democrat women, and why are so many taking raw dog shots to the cookie? So much so that this a bellwether issue??

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Abort, or let them run rampant 10-20 years and succumb to fentanyl. Then beg the state's AG to do something about it.
Can't make this mess up for a fictional Hallmark TV movie.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by slumlord
Who is banging all of these nasty democrat women, and why are so many taking raw dog shots to the cookie? So much so that this a bellwether issue??

With inflation dem puzzy might be all many can afford.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
What's the solution here? Adopt their policies? Do things that are morally reprehensible to not anger the radicals?

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Stupid people are what derailed it.

What if Jessie's girl is Stacy's mom, and her phone number is 867-5309
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Reality won’t hit until they are watching mask singer ready to vote. The power goes off because Joey Biden wasn’t joking he’s shutting those coal plants down. They sit in the dark going what happened??

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S

Reality won’t hit until they are watching mask singer ready to vote. The power goes off because Joey Biden wasn’t joking he’s shutting those coal plants down. They sit in the dark going what happened??

How nugget know whut mask singer is?

Nugget watch bossman TV thru steel grate ?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
Spot on.

Our Constitution and founding ideals haven’t really been taught in school for decades and very few people grow up in homes that emphasize those things. That combined with a small minority of people today growing up in Christian homes is what put us where we’re at as a country.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by drop_point
What's the solution here? Adopt their policies? Do things that are morally reprehensible to not anger the radicals?

Win elections first then enact your policies through the courts.

Ain’t rocket science

Abortion is the third rail yet the GOP keeps it as a major issue

Based on the responses on here you’ll keep doubling down on stupid and keep losing

Last edited by ribka; 11/09/22.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
Spot on.

Our Constitution and founding ideals haven’t really been taught in school for decades and very few people grow up in homes that emphasize those things. That combined with a small minority of people today growing up in Christian homes is what put us where we’re at as a country.

Like the muzzies were big fans of abortion.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
I can’t wait to hear a female complain about the exorbitant cost of food and fuel. Gonna tell her she traded that for OK baby killing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 64 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,704
Posts18,494,336
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.