-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
America has caucuses and primaries to go through. It's way too early for anyone to be getting their panties in a wad. Let's ride this out for a while. Today, I'm more concerned about getting a majority in the House and the Senate.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I think it's time for moving on from the idea that elections matter in clown world.
I agree. Long past time, for those who have been parsing all the bs in the media for the past 25 years. There hasn't been an election sans obvious fraud since Bill Clinton was in the Oval Office.

There’s hardly any way to control ballot boxes and what or how many votes goes into them in large, democrat run cities. The big cities control the states’ outcomes.
And knowing this, you still form opinions and vote. That's either retardation or insanity.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Sorry dudes, The Trump Train ended last night,

No red wave in ‘20
No red wave in ‘22 either

The candidates he supported, It didn’t help them, The return favors and support are gone.

Trump just took on the smell of last weeks fish, And now sparring with Desantis,, Toxic move.

Don’t shoot the messenger, But that’s the way it is.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RiddlerNumberOne
If Trump runs he will fracture the party and not be nominated.

Dems will run Mike Obama who will win in a landslide.

It's over folks. USA just a brief aberration in centuries of absolute dictatorships.

The upcoming Chinese vs Muslim war will settle the West's hash.

Trump already fractured the party by exposing the backstabby weak sisters in the GOP.
Liberals are terrified of him. Should be a fuggin clue there somewhere.
All is for naught, however, if the Dems continue to control the vote and count. Another hint there.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Sorry dudes, The Trump Train ended last night,

No red wave in ‘20
No red wave in ‘22 either

The candidates he supported, It didn’t help them, The return favors and support are gone.

Trump just took on the smell of last weeks fish, And now sparring with Desantis,, Toxic move.

Don’t shoot the messenger, But that’s the way it is.
Ok, slut

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
What does Shapiro know about Conservatives?

If Trump runs as GOP nominee will you vote for him?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I think it's time for moving on from the idea that elections matter in clown world.
I agree. Long past time, for those who have been parsing all the bs in the media for the past 25 years. There hasn't been an election sans obvious fraud since Bill Clinton was in the Oval Office.

There’s hardly any way to control ballot boxes and what or how many votes goes into them in large, democrat run cities. The big cities control the states’ outcomes.
And knowing this, you still form opinions and vote. That's either retardation or insanity.

Is your answer to it is to not vote if you live outside of big cities?

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
I've voted R since Reagan and will continue to do so. But as I heard someone say on the radio today " I don't know if I should vote for a braindead candidate or someone who looses to a braindead candidate" . Kinda sums up the current situation.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by efw
What does Shapiro know about Conservatives?

If Trump runs as GOP nominee will you vote for him?

He didn't vote for him last time, you really need to ask?

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
It ain’t Trump Corndog’s ..

It Baghdad Bob ..

I just Hope your Not Alive to See Your Grandkids Dumpster Diving ..

It’s a Free For All..

Hahaha Hahaha

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Trump is to the left of JFK, so yeah... I'm fine with moving past him, but the problem is that most 'conservatives' are too, which makes it a zero sum game. Sadly it can't get better, until more people are suffering enough to actually care about Liberty, so hold on to your hats, it's going to get bumpy.

Tarqueen still trying to play pretend here, and ya'll still eatin' bait.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Your either a fed, or a soros plant perhaps both.

And yes I am in good health and not suicidal.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
Trump is to the left of JFK, so yeah... I'm fine with moving past him, but the problem is that most 'conservatives' are too, which makes it a zero sum game. Sadly it can't get better, until more people are suffering enough to actually care about Liberty, so hold on to your hats, it's going to get bumpy.

See ya [bleep]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I’ll vote for DeSantis if he is the guy, but you people can go phuque yourselves. You’ve done nothing but bitch and carp about Trump and try to undercut him and MAGA since it started. Now that it faltered a bit mostly because Mitch would rather be king of the schit heap than win, you guys want everyone to see the error of their ways and join you guys in rallying around DeSantis. Phuque you. On second thought, I might not vote for DeSantis if asssholes like you support him.

Word.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

My answer to you is to stop trying to kick the football, Charlie Brown. Lucy is going to yank the ball away from you over EVERY time.

As far as big cities go, they will never go conservative. Cities are run based upon Democrat ideas. They produce nothing that is necessary for life: food, fuel, raw materials. They are consumers. They trade their freedom for well-being. They can't possibly experience life any differently.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I like the Indian way of Thinking ..

Choose Life ..

Or Death ..

The Problem is we’ve already chosen Death ..

Eat , Drink and be Merry Bitches cuz the Cake done been Frosted..

Fretterman your Soul To Waste and Pudd’n if your Good..

Hahaha Hahaha

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

My answer to you is to stop trying to kick the football, Charlie Brown. Lucy is going to yank the ball away from you over EVERY time.

As far as big cities go, they will never go conservative. Cities are run based upon Democrat ideas. They produce nothing that is necessary for life: food, fuel, raw materials. They are consumers. They trade their freedom for well-being. They can't possibly experience life any differently.

The pink areas of the more rural parts of states with big democrat run cities are where the loss comes from .

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

See ya [bleep]

Would you like to talk about it, or did you already use all of your vocabulary..?

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

See ya [bleep]

Would you like to talk about it, or did you already use all of your vocabulary..?
You’re not MAGA. You’re probably a democrat. You’re a dumb sob if you don’t think trump’s policies are America first .

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Should I go on? Covtard? Boosted? Clot shot?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

640 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,796 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,415
Posts18,528,222
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.