Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by slumlord
Good luck with the Fracking and coal

Yep. They’ll kill the coal mining and oil & gas industry in PA next. All part of the DemoRat’s plan to destroy America’s economy and infrastructure.

Ugh.....

This ain't crystal ball shït.
Coal was on the rocks, covid shut numerous mines that never reopened.
Fracking had dropped off several years ago but lingered.

But yeah, they will kill what's left.
Not sure how many power plants were in Cambria/Somerset/Clearfield counties. But several have been closed over the last 5 years.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by Fullfan
I also live in rural Pa. No one from around this part of the state voted for Fester. All the Philly and pgh folks must have. What an embarrassment.. and we going to have another democrat for a governor
I also live in rural Pa and kind of agree with you. On that note, after what happened in the 2020 election did anyone really think things would be different yesterday? The Dem's knew what they had to do and cheated just like they did two years ago. I figured this is exactly what would happen.

I was at the Johnstown Trump rally, it was incredible. Then the Butler rally was off the charts, crazy the number of people there. No way Trump didn't take Pa in 2020 without cheating.
I agree. Trump would have had to cheat to win in PA. Aamer with his acolytes Mastriano and Oz

Trump wasn't the one cheating in 2020 and you know it. I had no love for Oz but if you were too stupid to see what voting Dem would bring us then there is no hope for you. Fugg it right, just let it burn to the ground. Pathetic

Tell me, how much did you lose in your retirement or IRA funds? Be honest preacher man.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
My consolation at finding both Michigan and Pennsylvania are populated with a majority population of blithering idiots is how cold the dumb bazturds will be this winter and my sincere utter lack of give a schit.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by rickt300
My consolation at finding both Michigan and Pennsylvania are populated with a majority population of blithering idiots is how cold the dumb bazturds will be this winter and my sincere utter lack of give a schit.

I live in Pa and I hope the Fuggers freeze to death; moosemike included.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
you guys have to realize just how unelectable Oz was here. no one liked him, NOONE. everyone knows he is a liberal. People here don't like the fact that he plopped over from NJ and has no real ties to the State. no one trusts him on gun control. Most people I have talked to wholeheartedly feel that he would has sided with the left on almost every issue.

Shapiro is a bit more of a wild card. he has done a hell of a job as an AG. while still a Dem he has shown the wiling-ness to reach across the aisle

Mastriano was too radical (not that i disagreed with him) but he was just too far out there he hung his election on the abortion fight and that cost him Biggly

don't blame the voters in Pa. blame the GOP party heads for putting forth two absolutely unelectable candidates

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Pennsylvania is Minnesota Jr. what an embarrassment.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I think it is more of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia with it surrounding counties having more liberal voters than the rest of the state combines .About like Boulder, Tt Collins and Denver here in Colorado. They control the state

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 300MAG
I hear ya....I live in PA and just cannot believe Fetterman won...HOLY [bleep]!!
+1
My feelings exactly

I returned home to PA after retiring and do not recognize the state anymore. I never thought my home state could change so much.

Ted
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by gitem_12
you guys have to realize just how unelectable Oz was here. no one liked him, NOONE. everyone knows he is a liberal. People here don't like the fact that he plopped over from NJ and has no real ties to the State. no one trusts him on gun control. Most people I have talked to wholeheartedly feel that he would has sided with the left on almost every issue.

So, they went ahead and assured that the person they elected is openly, solidly anti-gun and who WILL side with the left on EVERY issue unless he dies in which case his replacement will. Makes total sense, thanks.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

Shapiro is a bit more of a wild card. he has done a hell of a job as an AG. while still a Dem he has shown the wiling-ness to reach across the aisle

Mastriano was too radical (not that i disagreed with him) but he was just too far out there he hung his election on the abortion fight and that cost him Biggly

don't blame the voters in Pa. blame the GOP party heads for putting forth two absolutely unelectable candidates

You think dems LIKED Fetterman, or they stuck together voted for the D? Why can’t Republicans vote for the R instead of whining about all matter of things they dont like about the R.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

Good riddance to the stupid fu cks. Although they are brain dead, they probably won't feel it.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

They won't be missed.. May we have the coldest winter in history and they can bask in their glory.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
These people have the gall to put down middle America as "flyover country".

Politics is War by Other Means
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

The choices were horrible. There were so many strong candidates in the primary that could have easily beaten Fetterman and even Shapiro...somehow, we came up with two that couldn't cut it.

I live in Philly and there's no way there's been an honest election in that city for a very long time...the unions have taken care of that...

I love how the new news is that Trump is blaming Meliana for his support of Oz...

Chalk the wife and me as a couple more very angry Pennsylvanians. We voted, but those votes, I'm sure, got tossed out or cancelled out by her dead sister and dead grandmother's voting Democrat...

Aqualung

Last edited by Aqualung; 11/09/22.

"Bambi's Good Eatin'!"
- Me

"...Somewhere, there are Brownings in a two-hand hold,
Cocked and locked, one up the spout..."
- Jethro Tull
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

You think dems LIKED Fetterman, or they stuck together voted for the D? Why can’t Republicans vote for the R instead of whining about all matter of things they dont like about the R.
I think a lot of Democrats voted for the party. It didn't matter what they ran.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
gitem,

Couldn't believe Trump supported Oz, and I'm certain that's what got
him the primary.

WhoITF doesn't understand that a candidate from another state is immediately very hamstrung. (especially a Jerseyite in Pa)
That is before we consider the person himself.

Don't know when or the office (almost certain Senator, maybe Heinz' seat) but I well remember the ads. About a "Fly in Candidate". From childhood.

The GOP didn't want Mastriano.
He had no support.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
gitem,

Couldn't believe Trump supported Oz, and I'm certain that's what got
him the primary.

WhoITF doesn't understand that a candidate from another state is immediately very hamstrung. (especially a Jerseyite in Pa)
That is before we consider the person himself.

Don't know when or the office (almost certain Senator, maybe Heinz' seat) but I well remember the ads. About a "Fly in Candidate". From childhood.

The GOP didn't want Mastriano.
He had no support.

Keep trying.

LOL

You and yours elected a fugking retard to the United States Senate. I suggest you all go do some pushups and air squats. Eat some beef.

Anything to get your testosterone up.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

I dont think R's voted for Festerhead. I think they just didn't vote or voted third party

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 300MAG
I hear ya....I live in PA and just cannot believe Fetterman won...HOLY [bleep]!!
Joe said it. Who counts the votes."

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

They won't freeze to death, LIHEAP will make sure Fetterman voters stay warm this winter in this genetic cesspool of a state.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Welcome Pensylvanians! To the world of not having your vote matter and being overshadowed by a couple liberal sheithole cities.
Not a fun place to be in. Trust me, I know.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 222Sako, 63 invisible), 2,389 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,544
Posts18,491,601
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.