Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slumlord
I still am not understanding Trump sticking a knife in DeSantis’ back last week.

It wasn't a "knife in the back", in was an upfront shot across DeSantis bow.

You (and others) apparently missed it, but not too late to read this article for the explanation. But sure to watch the DeSantis ad video, that sparked it.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ent-trump-gives-ron-desantis-a-nickname/

Last edited by SupFoo; 11/09/22.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by WTM45
Who would also fall to a fraudulent voting process.
Never fixed 2020. Who expects different?

Me and Q.
LOL, man youre something else with this Q garbage

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
With no red wave and the empire striking back I believe Trump will be indicted and sent to prison after a show trail. The UniParty has shown it can rig elections with impunity and now will show up us what they do to anyone who dares challenge their rule.
,.........imo he will be indicted but will be acquitted....All the NY AG Lay toooshaaa James is doing is trying to manufacture crimes that the Trump Organization in her biased opinion has committed....I also believe that you maybe greatly under estimating the Trump legal team should he go to a trial....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In all likelihood, Trump has already been indicted. And the indictment sealed.

The timing of his arrest TBD.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
In case we haven't noticed yet, Trump is a crafty egomaniac.

The two reasons he is rushing to announce his '24 candidacy is a) he can't stand anybody else getting attention (esp. DeSantis, as a direct contender for the presidency) and b) he thinks it will insulate him from federal indictment on stealing top secret military and intelligence documents (remember that deal?).

Anybody who thinks he'll be arrested or do time under charges by the SDNY and Letitia James is deluded. Those charges are about Trump corporate interests' charges of tax fraud, not the individual Donald Trump. He'll skate on those, except for some breathtaking NY and IRS fines and potential corporate dissolutions.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Geno67
Wouldn't surprise me. What would surprise me is if they make it stick. He's pretty much been the teflon Don through a never ending series of attacks. Hell, he even forced a hooker to pay his legal bills for sleeping with her - that's some kind of skill right there.

Fake news....

Adult film star Stormy Daniels has lost her appeal in her failed suit against Donald Trump — leaving her owing almost $300,000 in legal fees to the former president.

Illegitimi non carborundum

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by Geno67
Wouldn't surprise me. What would surprise me is if they make it stick. He's pretty much been the teflon Don through a never ending series of attacks. Hell, he even forced a hooker to pay his legal bills for sleeping with her - that's some kind of skill right there.

Fake news....

Adult film star Stormy Daniels has lost her appeal in her failed suit against Donald Trump — leaving her owing almost $300,000 in legal fees to the former president.

She got Avenatti put in jail. Give her that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
According to Joe and Buck the Democrats want Trump to run again in '24. They're convinced they can beat him easier than a DeSantis.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
With no red wave and the empire striking back I believe Trump will be indicted and sent to prison after a show trail. The UniParty has shown it can rig elections with impunity and now will show up us what they do to anyone who dares challenge their rule.

Trump's not going to prison & there will be no revolution.

The might indict DJT, but I doubt they can convict & the revolution has come & gone & now it's over.................ended with a whimper.

MM

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

The might indict DJT, but I doubt they can convict & the revolution has come & gone & now it's over.................ended with a whimper.

MM

Pretty much. America is f.ucked unless things change dramatically.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Morewood
According to Joe and Buck the Democrats want Trump to run again in '24. They're convinced they can beat him easier than a DeSantis.

I've thought the same. We will know for sure when we see the democrat PAC pouring money into his primary campaign - as they did in a number of Republican House and Senate primary races.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
He has to announce now, so he can dare them to try to charge him. Will that bunch of snakes try it? Who knows these days. Evil is ingrained in DC.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Mordor ..

Trump knows what the Synagogue of Satan has in store for Him ..

I think He Punts for obvious reasons ..

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Watching Desantis and Trump fight is like watching two retards navigate a rowboat.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
They aren't fighting. They are playing with the brains of the clueless, like you.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BrigGeneralSTU
Watching Desantis and Trump fight is like watching two retards navigate a rowboat.
Speaking of retards.....um sockpuppets.
Lame

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

Pretty much. America is f.ucked unless things change dramatically.

Hehehe. It's always darkest before the dawn.

What would want if you were Trump and in control and hated the pukes who rigged US elections with previous impunity even after you waned them not to because "We will be watching" in the spring of 2020.

What did Mike Lindell let slip yesterday?

What would you do if you wanted to chop some dicks off of people who fughked you over after you warned them not to and then Mike Lindell and later 2000 Mules people USED GOVT CAMERAS TO RECORD THE PUKE MULES and proved to them that you weren't lying about watching?

How many of the insolent anti American Pukes would you want to catch and prosecute? A few or all you could get?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
The best insight to the future is to look at the exact opposite of what Q and Qtard jag predict.

Not once in 2 years have they been correct. Ever.

LOL

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Hehehe. It's always darkest before the dawn.

What did Mike Lindell let slip yesterday?

Uh his pillows are on sale?? Nugget

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BrigGeneralSTU

Kind of like you when you eat sunflower seeds.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

217 members (257 mag, 160user, 1OntarioJim, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 2500HD, 21 invisible), 1,797 guests, and 985 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,347
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.