Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
What's his next coarse of action? Should he hand the reins to DeSantis?
Aside from Nuremberg style trials for those finagling the election results, what should he do to ensure a 2024 win?

- Rogue
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Look at who is attacking Trump. All the MSM and many of the “conservative “ outlets. The Republican establishment is blaming Trump for their own failure.
Democrat strategy has evolved into ballot harvesting instead of campaigning. Over 700K people voted early in Pennsylvania before the debate.
Early voting. Mail in ballots offer the huge opportunity to commit fraud. Voting machines that somehow give only trouble in republican leaning voting districts. Machines that dump 150k votes for the democrat candidate when his Republican challenger catches up or passes him.
Candidates like Buldock that distanced themselves from Trump lost. Trump campaigned hard for many candidates but it should be apparent by now that good messaging cannot overcome fraudulent votes. Democrats have managed to protect their criminal system of manufacturing votes and almost nobody in media will report on the gorilla in the room.
Biden and Obama combined couldn’t manage to fill a high school stadium with their base voters. Trump still enjoys huge crowds everywhere he goes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I tend to agree with rainshot. It wasn’t that long ago and guys talked about a revolution with Trump.

The left, its MSM propaganda wing and RINO establishment Republicans have sabotaged Trump at every turn from “Russia Collusion” to FBI raids on his home and just about everything in between.

So now the best course is just to walk away from and blame Trump because of what the left did to him? That seems like a strategy that might win a fight but certainly loose a war. Which was the whole point of why the left, deep state and establishment Republicans did what they did to him.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump's influence is waning and his base is shrinking. After what happened in the midterms, that should be clear to everyone.

As far as him stepping down, not a chance. He'll keep trying with diminishing results.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Trump has his base and it’s largest base in political history, what he doesn’t have is the support of the Republican Party and the Big Money Establishment. Not only does he not have their support, they will do whatever it takes to Stop him, again.

Without that support he cannot win, period.

If he runs, the Primary will get ugly, really ugly and it will piss off far to many people to be helpful. I can see DeSantis pulling a Butt Hurt Cruz and not endorsing Trump

Anyhow, if he runs the Establishment will make sure he cannot win, it will just be 2020 all over again

Trump needs to understand this, for the good of the country

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I’m trying to cum to Grasp on the Physically Dead or just a Brief Outcast..

Then the Reappear ..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The wise choice would be for Trump to run for president & DeSantis his vice president.

I think that would be the strongest duo ever.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I think Trump should step aside but that has nothing to do with what's best for America.

America right now doesn't deserve Trump. And Trump deserves a peaceful life.

I thank him for everything he's done but it's too far gone. When the mentally retarded are holding senate seats, it's time to sit back until the fighting starts.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
When in the coarse of human events........

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MPat70
The wise choice would be for Trump to run for president & DeSantis his vice president.

Never happen

DeSantis has chosen sides, he chose the Establishment, climbing into bed with Trump is Verboten , DeSantis knows this and knows who butters his bread

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102

Never happen

DeSantis has chosen sides, he chose the Establishment, climbing into bed with Trump is Verboten , DeSantis knows this and knows who butters his bread

How much are the Russians paying you?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
If Trump runs, he will fracture the GOP.

If Trump is nominated the Dems will run Mike Obama who will win in a landslide.

DeSantis is the best choice and MIGHT be ables to beat Obama.

"A man has come to terms with life when he is willing to plant trees under whose shade he will never sit."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by steve4102

Never happen

How much are the Russians paying you?

Truth hurts, I know, but it’s still the truth.

Should Trump decide to run, the DeSantis v Trump battle will be fierce, there cannot be a reconciliation after this war.
Very similar to the Trump v Cruz battle only more intense

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Thus nation longer deserves the leadership of Donald Trump. Nonstop bombardment from the communists and the MSM, combined with the fact that no one on our side sticks up for him. He should say “no thanks’ and head off into the sunset.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by deflave
I think Trump should step aside but that has nothing to do with what's best for America.

America right now doesn't deserve Trump. And Trump deserves a peaceful life.

I thank him for everything he's done but it's too far gone. When the mentally retarded are holding senate seats, it's time to sit back until the fighting starts.

I think this is the reality we are all struggling with right now. I understand people of good will wanting Trump to have another shot or those who think with DeSantis they can get "Trump without the baggage", but the problem is bigger than both of them.......put together. Roughly half the people in our country have lost their minds and have abandoned common sense and all reason for insanity.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The GOP is fractured now and has been since Trump exposed the corruption both parties have supported in Washington. Blaming Trump for stolen elections this cycle is what everyone is reporting now while they ignore the problem. Corrupt voting machines. Mail in ballots. Early voting. Over 700k people in Pennsylvania voted before the Dr where Fud made a fool of himself. 150k ballot dumps and the same shenanigans they pulled in 2020 made up for their incompetent candidates. Kemp is crowing about a “norm I’d wave” which is idiocy. He essentially ran against an overweight incompetent black separatist with no message the electorate was tired of. He was the only choice they had. They concentrated their fraud in Fulton County again for another nothing candidate to keep the senate.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I can't stand a quitter

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
The GOP is fractured now and has been since Trump exposed the corruption both parties have supported in Washington. Blaming Trump for stolen elections this cycle is what everyone is reporting now while they ignore the problem. Corrupt voting machines. Mail in ballots. Early voting. Over 700k people in Pennsylvania voted before the Dr where Fud made a fool of himself. 150k ballot dumps and the same shenanigans they pulled in 2020 made up for their incompetent candidates. Kemp is crowing about a “norm I’d wave” which is idiocy. He essentially ran against an overweight incompetent black separatist with no message the electorate was tired of. He was the only choice they had. They concentrated their fraud in Fulton County again for another nothing candidate to keep the senate.

This. Never forget what has been done. Don't be distracted by the fluff and noise.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
If you really love the country you should step aside and heed the warnings, the stazi, the establishment,, the impeachments and the backstabbers in your own party.
Its your fault if you proceed.

Thats been the MO since day one.

Still only guy left that doesn't need the job.....

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Trump's influence is waning and his base is shrinking. After what happened in the midterms, that should be clear to everyone.

As far as him stepping down, not a chance. He'll keep trying with diminishing results.

BS. You suckers go for every sucker ball thrown by the Left and Rinos.

You're clueless. His influence is growing and he's winning.

He has supported 235 candidates and 16 have lost. That's about a 93% success rate.

Get a clue. 73% just said they are dissatisfied with the country's direction. 25% are OK with it.

Now strain your brain and figure out how the Rs REALLY didn't win ALL their races. FRAUD.

Now the whole world and nation and millions of Ds who voted for Rs Tuesday KNOW what the DNC is.

Now even the masses who don't watch Fox and who are stuck on the lieberal MSM suddenly know Trump told the truth about winning in 2020 and all us conspiracy Theorists saying Bidet won by Fraud are correct. They learned their DNC doesn't give a damned about who the people select. Millions learned they have been suckered by the people l9ving DNC.

Trump got over a million more votes from Florida in 2020 than Desantis got Tuesday after all the schiett and dimocrap havoc that wax foisted on the rest of the country.

Keep sucking the MSM narrative if you're too stupid to see the truth. The left pulled this crap on us with McLame then turned on him when he was our man.

They will do the same with Desantis. They don't love Desantis, they fear, hate and loath Trump. There is a reason for TDS.

Here it is. Suck it up and be a tool.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]gas station directions near me

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/10/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (35, 308ld, 808outdoors, AdventureBound, Bclark, 6 invisible), 1,137 guests, and 785 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,687
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.