Originally Posted by 12344mag
Hitler wasn't dumb.......

Except when it came to playing general.
You’re both right.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
If they fought for the Allies the chances of hating blacks and Jews in the 1940s would be pretty fugkin' high.

The sort of thing was not limited to the 1940s, it is a consistent theme across most of the advanced civilizations.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Well, this dollar based country whipped the ever living schit out of his.

LOL

Russians had nothing to do with it, eh?

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
10-4. the Russians did 70% of the heavy lifting.

"A man has come to terms with life when he is willing to plant trees under whose shade he will never sit."
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
If anyone can get an early edition of Mein Kampf that wasn't watered down in it’s translation it is an intriguing read to say the least.

IC B2

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by Woodsman1991
Y’all are fing disgusting sometimes… Anyone whose grandparents or parents fought in WW2 dishonors their memory with this awful line of thinking.
I guess that depends on which side your grandparents or parents fought on.

If they fought for the Allies the chances of hating blacks and Jews in the 1940s would be pretty fugkin' high.

LOL
Well that’s true! 😄

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RiddlerNumberOne

They did 70% of the heavy DYING, but it it wasn't for the US, WWII would have had an entirely different outcome

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI

They did 70% of the heavy DYING, but it it wasn't for the US, WWII would have had an entirely different outcome
Same with WWI. All parties were on the verge of doing what Europeans had done for centuries, i.e,. redefine borders by a few miles here and there, and coming to peace terms, when the US got involved, forcing the Germans to essentially surrender.

PS Germany didn't realize they were surrendering. They thought they were agreeing to cease hostilities while a peace was worked out fairly for all sides. The process got swept away from them, however, after the cessation of hostilities, and the next thing they knew, their nation was chopped up, they were officially blamed for the war, and an unpayable dept was imposed on them, at the Paris Peace Conference.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Same with WWI. All parties were on the verge of doing what Europeans had done for centuries, i.e,. redefine borders by a few miles here and there, and coming to peace terms, when the US got involved, forcing the Germans to essentially surrender.

PS Germany didn't realize they were surrendering. They thought they were agreeing to cease hostilities while a peace was worked out fairly for all sides. The process got swept away from them, however, after the cessation of hostilities, and the next thing they knew, their nation was chopped up, they were officially blamed for the war, and an unpayable dept was imposed on them, at the Paris Peace Conference.

Not quite. Germany was toast. Riots in the streets, the Fleet mutinied, Kaiser abdicated, you are correct though the US involvement helped, A LOT, but they were done nevertheless.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Not quite. Germany was toast. Riots in the streets, the Fleet mutinied, Kaiser abdicated, you are correct though the US involvement helped, A LOT, but they were done nevertheless.
All sides were ground down. Had the US not involved itself, a mere shift in European borders would have resulted. There would have been no German surrender, nor a Treaty of Versailles.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Who pumped your skull full of that fugkin' horse schit?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Borchardt

LOL

Little.

Very little.

Don't let revisionists pump your head full of horse schit. WE won that war.

WE and WE alone.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
America will never hold together guys... As he sits in a bunker waiting to blow his brains out...after sending an entire generation of Germans to their death all across eastern Europe.

Hitler was right and justified in his attempts to stem the stop the spread of communism...but he was wrong about the United States and he was wrong about British resolve.

He lost the war in humiliating fashion and the reich went down with a whimper...never forget that

Last edited by Quak; 11/10/22.

GOD Bless America
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by Borchardt

LOL

Little.

Very little.

Don't let revisionists pump your head full of horse schit. WE won that war.

WE and WE alone.

9 of 10 germans that fell died at the hands of the russians. We didn't step foot on the continent until the war had already been won by the russians...and it wasn't shermans they won't it with.

Last edited by Quak; 11/10/22.

GOD Bless America
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Quak
America will never hold together guys... As he sits in a bunker waiting to blow his brains out...after sending an entire generation of Germans to their death all across eastern Europe.

Hitler was right and justified in his attempts to stem the stop the spread of communism...but he was wrong about the United States and he was wrong about British resolve.

He lost the war in humiliating fashion and the reich went down with a whimper...never forget that
He died of kidney disease in Argentina, many years after the war's end.

[Linked Image from snopes.com]

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

LOL
I’d have to give most of the credit to the Russians who did most of the dying and killing. We mostly made chit for the war.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Ya'll tell us about the role of Russia entertaining Imperial Japan while the war in Europe was going on. I suppose in theory had the United States not been involved, Japan would have fought with their ally Germany unhindered. That would have been a bit of a bitch to deal with.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
To be fair we wailed on the Japs. Absolutely throttled them

We never fought a German division at full strength or at full combat readiness.

We fought the remnants of the Heer and SS version 3.0 and they gave us all we could handle.

GOD Bless America
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
9 of 10 germans that fell died at the hands of the russians. We didn't step foot on the continent until the war had already been won by the russians...and it wasn't shermans they won't it with.

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
To be fair we wailed on the Japs. Absolutely throttled them

We never fought a German division at full strength or at full combat readiness.

We fought the remnants of the Heer and SS version 3.0 and they gave us all we could handle.

Name the schit hole you were born and raised in.

Thanks.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

249 members (12344mag, 1lessdog, 1lesfox, 2500HD, 257 mag, 219DW, 19 invisible), 1,753 guests, and 967 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,872
Posts18,478,727
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.