Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
More of my buddy Tom's stuff that I'm helping his widow take care of. Tom was really into this stuff, me, not so much so I sure don't know much about it other than some basic stuff. I know they're general, vague pictures, PM me and I will/can text all the pictures you'd like. Just easier, and better pictures, to text than post here.

Barrels are either 1903 or 03A3, but I'm only going by the dates on the barrels for this. The barreled action has a date of 43 and it's a Remington. Been polished and markings suffered. The action is a Remington 03-A3 that's been D&T for a mount. No bolt, but has a Jaeger trigger in it.

Second barrel down is a Remington w/ flaming bomb and 8-44 date. Barrel looks new to me. Down by the threads there's a "V" and what looks like a heart(?).

Third barrel down is marked R.I.A. w/ flaming bomb and 12-18 date. Further down the barrel it's marked "C124".

Fourth barrel down is marked U.S.M.C., dated 1-44 and has a "S" inside a circle and further down there's a "P" and a "S".

Last barrel is a riot /trench shotgun barrel, no markings that I can find. It is threaded and has a hole at the muzzle for a bead and there's cuts for a bayonet(?) Barrel measures 20-5/8" overall.

The pictures of the parts were kept in the "group" as Tom had them boxed up together, the one plastic bag is still sealed.

There's also 2 metal stamps, "crossed cannons" and "flaming bomb".

My knowledge of this stuff is limited, I'll do my best to answer what I can and will provide the best texted pictures I can provide.

Not looking for a fortune, would appreciate fair offers, this is now his widows stuff, not mine. So thanks in advance.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by DeanAnderson; 11/10/22. Reason: add pictures

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member
GB1

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Second barrel down is a Remington w/ flaming bomb and 8-44 date. Barrel looks new to me. Down by the threads there's a "V" and what looks like a heart(?). IF 4 GROOVE IT'S FOR A REMINGTON MADE 1903 (ON OLD RI TOOLING) $150, IF 2 GROOVE A303 $100. ALL ASSUME GREAT BORE

Third barrel down is marked R.I.A. w/ flaming bomb and 12-18 date. Further down the barrel it's marked "C124". IF PERFECT BORE A RARE ITEM. $200

Fourth barrel down is marked U.S.M.C., dated 1-44 and has a "S" inside a circle and further down there's a "P" and a "S". BARREL MDE BY R.F. SEDGLEY, GENERAL REPLACEMENT NOT FOR USMC. PERFECT BORE $125.00

"A man has come to terms with life when he is willing to plant trees under whose shade he will never sit."
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Thank you RiddlerNumberOne.

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Barreled action sold to nash22, thank you.

NRA life member

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Fourth barrel sold locally.

If interested in any of this stuff, please PM a reasonable offer. Thanks!

NRA life member

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Remaining items all sold to AH64guy, thank you!

NRA life member

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 160user, 57 invisible), 1,968 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,877
Posts18,479,011
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.