R
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Who raised the ones that did?

Gen X.

LOL

You need to get out more.

Hey duckweenie, guess you never raised any kids. It is like herding turtles, don't matter what you tell em ther school buddies have far more effect on their opinions than their parents do.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Stickfight
,...until you jump in with the trendy boys and blame the Boomers.

Make up your mind.

I have posted numerous times that the Boomer Generation was one of the greatest captures the Jews ever made. I don't solely blame Boomers for what they did, I understand that Jewish influence is quite difficult to resist and doubly so if your nation just fought for them and all their media is in a full throttle "feel sorry for us" assault.

My main objection to Boomerthink is that they almost never accept that their actions had negative consequences. That and the vast majority of them think Jews are wonderful. You'd think they'd wonder why we are still sending hundreds of millions of dollars to Israel 70+ years later, but they don't.
Wasn't it the greatest generation, educating the boomers?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by wyoming260
That is my Long explanation of , this current younger generation is a product of my generation , but NOT a product of me........

Congrats on not reproducing and bitching from the sidelines.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
What actions by the generations preceding the Boomers caused the Boomer generation to do whatever it is they did?

Being born into one of the greatest economies in history was one of the primary factors. Part of the "good times make weak men" cycle.

Not that any Boomer has ever accepted responsibility for the results of anything he did (your post illustrates that nicely), but that one isn't on you.

,...and by the way, you frequently say things that make it seem that you know where to point the finger about how things are these days.

,...until you jump in with the trendy boys and blame the Boomers.

Make up your mind.

Just straight into perpetual victimhood.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by rickt300

Gen X.

LOL

Hey duckweenie, guess you never raised any kids. It is like herding turtles, don't matter what you tell em ther school buddies have far more effect on their opinions than their parents do.

That don't sound right.

Have you tried spending time with them?

I am MAGA.
IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
It's divisive and pointless to blame generations. Better to examine the factors which drove the negative outcomes.

It's tougher to raise kids right today than it was once upon a time.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Gen X.

LOL

That don't sound right.

I sure did, but amazingly I raised a pair of demrat haters, my son hates democrats but the daughter hard to say. So I'm at 50% for sure. The daughter did not vote for Beto or so she says.

Last edited by rickt300; 11/10/22.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
It's divisive and pointless to blame generations.

Tell that to the Boomer that started this thread.

It ain't his first.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
It's divisive and pointless to blame generations. Better to examine the factors which drove the negative outcomes.

It's tougher to raise kids right today than it was once upon a time.

We should put blame where it is, the media and lying leftist scum.

Dog I rescued in January

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by 700LH
Nor are those after yours

Not recognizing that actions you take today can affect people in the future is a classic Bread and Circuses Boomer move.

What actions by the generations preceding the Boomers caused the Boomer generation to do whatever it is they did?

Which generation was it that started slipping down the slope that led to the Boomer generation?
Most of our problems today can be traced to December seven nineteen and forty one.

Women learned they could go work in the factories and buy shirts for their kids instead of sewing them.

Many women had no choice but to continue working when their sailor or soldier failed to return from the war. Many, many more intact families decided they preferred living on two incomes rather than one, after the war.

And yes, clear back to 1941, kids started raising themself.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Gen X.

LOL

That don't sound right.

I'll just skip right to the chicken dinner!

Wife and I homeschool the kids. Yes, it is a serious commitment of time, energy, and patience. We also gave up a lot of money to make that choice.

Do any of you imagine that things will get better without commitment, sacrifice, and a fuucking plan?

Or is it all "I voted straight ticket R!"

Fuuck off, worthless do-nothings. You ARE the problem.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Gen X.

LOL

That don't sound right.

Wife and I homeschool the kids. Yes, it is a serious commitment of time, energy, and patience. We also gave up a lot of money to make that choice.

Do any of you imagine that things will get better without commitment, sacrifice, and a fuucking plan?

And how do you know your kids want turn out like the rest of their generation when they get out of the dungeon and out in society with all the commie, woke, whatever buttheads running around trying to influence them?

Can't keep them under lock and key forever, and there are too many detrimental influences on young folks these days with all the technology and BS out there.

I have 2 teenage sons. One of them rides bulls. plays football, wrestles, hunts fishes, etc. I think he will turn out to be a good ole red blooded, republican voting American, but he hangs out with a bunch of woke kids too so I have no ideal what influences they have on him...

I'm still working on the younger son trying to turn him into a redneck, country boy, and not having much luck..I think he's probably going to turn into a woke DEM eventually no matter what I do..He was just born to be the opposite of my other son. He does excel at school and learning so I think he will have a great future as long as our country and economy survives.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/10/22.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
I have 2 teenage sons. One of them rides bulls. plays football, wrestles, hunts fishes, etc. I think he will turn out to be a good ole red blooded, republican voting American, but he hangs out with a bunch of woke kids too so I have no ideal what influences they have on him...

I'm still working on the younger son trying to turn him into a redneck, country boy, and not having much luck..I think he's probably going to turn into a woke DEM eventually no matter what I do..He was just born to be the opposite of my other son. He does excel at school and learning so I think he will have a great future as long as our country and economy survives.

That is a horrible thing to think, much less post.

LOL

You might wanna read a book on leadership.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Gen X.

LOL

Bull [bleep], sorry excuse for a parent that wasn't involved in their kids lives. Mine were raised right and know the difference between right or wrong. Passing the blame is typical of those who don't take responsibility plain and simple.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Gen X.

LOL

That don't sound right.

And how do you know your kids want turn out like the rest of their generation when they get out of the dungeon and out in society with all the commie, woke, whatever buttheads running around trying to influence them?

Can't keep them under lock and key forever, and there are too many detrimental influences on young folks these days with all the technology and BS out there.

Simple. I talk with them. All the time. I tell them my thoughts. I point them to reality, the stuff that is age-appropriate.The kids pick up all kinds of ridiculous ideas from friends and the shows they watch. I point them back to reality. Which has nothing with being a redneck or voting "R." I am half of their homeschooling. We've been going over the Delaration of Independence for the past month, a few days a week. They are quite brilliant, each in their own ways.

The wife and I spent several years finding a place to raise them. A community with good people who are grounded in reality. We found it in a very inhospitable environment. Again, a sacrifice in many ways. But the only solution. We don't dictate what our kids become, but we can provide an environment where they are loved, challenged, disciplined, guided, shaped, and accepted. In the end, if I don't trust that my sacrifice, commitment, and plan amount to anything, I'd be just another "R" voting, TV-staring, consuming retard. If I can't trust my kids to at least make fewer mistakes than I have, why would I bother? Abortion is legal.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

This cracks me up.

LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yeah the Jews might get to them anyway so why even try? More time for TV shows if you don't have to run school.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Raeford
I hit the very end of the Boomer Gen[late 63 model].
Guarandamntee you my only child voted red.
Late 63 here and mine all voted red.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Interesting how each of us fumble our way through raising these kids. About the time my boy turned 6 or so, I looked around for some clues from my friends who were raising kids too. Everybody had a different plan. I looked at how my boy was doing, compared his resume on child rearing with my resume...son of a bitch, neither one of us had any prior experience. So I thought ok, let's just go hands off and see what happens, if it starts going to schidt, I'll get involved. The years went by, he never wrecked any pickups, never knocked anybody up, never tangled with the law, made some expensive mistakes in the logging business, but he owned all his equipment and he got out of it on his schedule, sold the iron and got a house, property and family and got a darn good job in forestland management.
The daughter was a cliffhanger though, never got in a jam, but the old folks never knew when or where she would call from. Where you at Kelli?
Oklahoma. Doing what? Herdin' cows. Where you at Kelli? Nevada. Doin' what? Herdin' cows. Where you at? Los Angeles. Doin' what? Ridin' out rich peoples horses. Idaho. Doin' what? Herdin' cows. We lost a lot of sleep over that girl, but that is her husband's problem now.
Neither one pays a lot of attention to politics, but they are firmly rooted in knowing where food, shelter and water come from...work.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by old_boots
Ah... but few have given thought to where all the FREE money comes from. Well it comes from the government right ? Yes, and the government gets it from the people so many of the d-bags getting free money today stand a very good chance of paying it out in the near future as they mature... Oh the irony of it all.

That's if there is a country left when the dust settles...

Someone thinks he invented trickledown economics.

Spoiler.

It doesn't work.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (10gaugeman, 1936M71, 007FJ, 12344mag, 163bc, 06hunter59, 61 invisible), 2,630 guests, and 1,352 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,597
Posts18,473,528
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.