-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why not? He's probably a better man than the last two Democrats.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[/b]
Originally Posted by 79S
First time stroke sufferers have a 23% chance of having another stroke within a year. Unfortunately he’s being used as a pawn. I will bet fireballs bean burrito on this if he falls over dead. [b]His wife will be put in place to you know carry on Johns dream.. nugget

Ding Ding Ding we have a winner!

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
[/b]
Originally Posted by 79S
First time stroke sufferers have a 23% chance of having another stroke within a year. Unfortunately he’s being used as a pawn. I will bet fireballs bean burrito on this if he falls over dead. [b]His wife will be put in place to you know carry on Johns dream.. nugget

Didn’t that happen with a president?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Hell yeah……Fedupman for POTUS! I’ll send him $2.00

Even birds know not to land downwind!
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Diesel
Fester for six years...six years. Let that sink in.

I doubt he will make it that long but his wife will be the Bernadette Sanders of Pennsylvania.

I have not seen it, but there is supposed to be a pic of coal miners with big smiles posing with Fester. Sadly, not smart enough to know he will put them out of a job.

What pisses me off is that Trump endorsed oz in the first place. What the hell was he thinking. oz was a mitt romney twin and many people here just could not vote for him no matter what. Trump lost much respect with that bonehead move. mastriano was a lost cause too. Not much to choose from in Pa.

We all suffer from the lack of due diligence on the part of the electorate. Stupid, stupid, stupid. How can people be that stupid.

I swear there was unprecedented voter fraud this time around.
Haha, ya think?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Why not? He's probably a better man than the last two Democrats.

From what I've seen, I think he is a true believer.
And more honest than most politicians.

Commie POS, sure.
But he is pretty open about it.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
[/b]
Originally Posted by 79S

Didn’t that happen with a president?

Actually happened in Missouri about 20 years back.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by 79S
First time stroke sufferers have a 23% chance of having another stroke within a year. Unfortunately he’s being used as a pawn. I will bet fireballs bean burrito on this if he falls over dead. His wife will be put in place to you know carry on Johns dream.. nugget
Yep, and if the stroke don’t take him out quick enough something else will. If I was him I’d be cautious about noddin out around the wifey.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by 79S
First time stroke sufferers have a 23% chance of having another stroke within a year. Unfortunately he’s being used as a pawn. I will bet fireballs bean burrito on this if he falls over dead. His wife will be put in place to you know carry on Johns dream.. nugget
Yep, and if the stroke don’t take him out quick enough something else will. If I was him I’d be cautious about noddin out around the wifey.
Wifey got aspirations..

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SCgman1
Talking heads on TV actually discussing fester as a presidential possibility.......

We're seeing a sequel to "Being There"......only this time peter sellers has a stroke.......

I think Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho would be a better candidate for President.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
IC B3

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Wouldn’t surprise me a bit if the pos made the debate stage. Democrat party is a joke. At some point, world leaders will consider our leadership irrelevant. Heck, we are already there.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (2500HD, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 204guy, 257Bob, 25classic, 62 invisible), 2,643 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,297
Posts18,487,051
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.