Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by Heeler
When Nugget talks in 3rd person why does Sloth immediately come to mind? Does Nugget have a friend named Chunk?

Sammo, did you really vote for Tester? 😳😁

Hell no!

I did not vote for Tester.

Nug Nug find silver can of spray paint at dump and sniff to see if any left.

That's why they call him Nugget. He thought the gold can was empty but it wasn't.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by wdenike
WOW, JUST WOW!!! When such a high percentage on here. Can’t recognize they are getting the bright and shining establishment supper star, shoved up your azz. While you are backing up, yelling oh god deeper I’m loving it. Maybe this place is swirling the chitter?? (Disappointing) BAIL ON TRUMP NOW, YOU GET JUST WHAT YA ALL FUGGEN DESERVE!!!!

Take care, Willie
I completely agree with this. I'll be damned if I take advice from the GOP establishment.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
DeSantis would beat any Dem opponent in 2024. But Trump wants the nomination and will get it by attacking DeSantis like he did all the others back in 2015. His brand of attack politics works very well in GOP primaries. Trump wins the GOP primary this time easily. DeSantis being only 44 years old should sit this one out and make a run in 2028. He can't fight with Trump and if he tries he will get destroyed. Permanently ruined like the others back in 2015 - Lyin' Ted, Lil' Marco etc.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I didn't read the whole thread because, frankly, it makes me want to repeatedly cram a fork into my eye. However, there's one thing Republicans definitely have over Democrats and that is our willingness to eat our own.

ΞœΞŸΞ›Ξ©Ξ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Monkey picked up a hot skillet , and is no longer constipated.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
We are not Worthy of such Enlightenment..

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Best POTUS ever and I'd vote for him again. But damn Trump has a big mouth, and is all mouth, he proved that to the world on January 6th 2021.

what did he specifically do Jan 6th?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's what he didn't do that he said he was going to.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The problem with running Trump in 2024 is that nearly half the country won’t vote for him regardless of who the democrat candidate is…he was hands down the best president America has had during my lifetime, but I think it would be nearly impossible for him to win another term… He still has a boatload of bogus legal issues to resolve and there’s no doubt in my mind that over the past 6 years, the democrats have a long list of future bogus charges they’ll bring.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I really have the feeling that Donald is taking the fall to ensure that Ron Desantis gets the nomination in 2024. Donald will go through the motions and in the end, he will give it up to Ron. Just a hunch.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Of course you're correct. After all, being selfless and a team player is so Trump.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
DeSantis is the latest 'must have' bright shiny toy under the Christmas Tree....oooh, discard the Trump toy, that is sooo last year. So if you have trouble seeing that, try to ignore the toy itself, and look at who is promoting and paying for the new bright shiny toy, who is giving the testimonials on how much better this new toy is...we've got a ways to go, probably just a matter of time before the Turtle comes out for the new toy....then maybe some of you will figure out it is a con game.
Trump, warts, big mouth, baggage and all for this hick.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kwg020
I really have the feeling that Donald is taking the fall to ensure that Ron Desantis gets the nomination in 2024. Donald will go through the motions and in the end, he will give it up to Ron. Just a hunch.

kwg

6D chess and all.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Of course you're correct. After all, being selfless and a team player is so Trump.
You are correct.

He is so selfless that he gave up a life of lavish luxury, not to mention his fortune, to try and make America a better place.

As for a team player, he bent over backwards to work with Ryan,McConnell, McCarthy and the rest of the GOP, but they refused to play ball with him and schit all over him and we the people

Oh, and you are an idiot

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by flintlocke
DeSantis is the latest 'must have' bright shiny toy under the Christmas Tree....oooh, discard the Trump toy, that is sooo last year.

Karl Rove Marketing Plan
Old Model vs New & Improved Model

Attached Images
DeSantis-1.jpg (29.41 KB, 124 downloads)
DeSantis-and-Cruz.jpg (41.14 KB, 124 downloads)
Last edited by SupFoo; 11/11/22.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by reivertom
We never know what the game is, it might be part of a larger strategy by both of them.....keep the opposition guessing..

I think you're right, it's all part of the plan, Trump and DeSantis are in on this together. Jag pegged it on another thread:

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by slumlord
I still am not understanding Trump sticking a knife in DeSantis’ back last week.

Slumbro, you're watching a movie. Trump and Desantis are playing ball with the brains of those who can't quite Connect the Dots.

They are working together to hoodwink and sink the salivating MSM and stupid snowflakes and the stupid rich Rinos like Citadel and others who are working to save their Rino traitorus skins by sending tons of money to them.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
You should probably just f u c k off

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So now that Trump is busy trashing Glenn Youngkin, I suppose he's secretly planning for Youngkin to be DeSantis' VP.

That makes total sense.

Last edited by STRSWilson; 11/11/22.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102
You are correct.

He is so selfless that he gave up a life of lavish luxury, not to mention his fortune, to try and make America a better place.

As for a team player, he bent over backwards to work with Ryan,McConnell, McCarthy and the rest of the GOP, but they refused to play ball with him and schit all over him and we the people

Oh, and you are an idiot
Add; for FREE, without pay ...

strswilson is one of those cupcakes who doesn't like mean tweets.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1234, 12344mag, 219DW, 1OntarioJim, 49 invisible), 2,245 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,134
Posts18,483,931
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.