Home
Posted By: Bristoe Trump mean mouthing Desantis - 11/11/22
I don't think this is a good strategy for Trump.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/...new-attack-against-governor-ron-desantis
Posted By: 79S Re: Trump mean mouthing Desantis - 11/11/22
Oh well, Trump will be Trump...
ABC News

OK BOOMER
Originally Posted by 79S

Florida likes Desantis. Florida has 30 electoral votes.
He knows a threat when he sees it. I hope somebody reigns him in this time......not a good look. We never know what the game is, it might be part of a larger strategy by both of them.....keep the opposition guessing..
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
ABC News

OK BOOMER

It's the same story at many places.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by 79S

Florida likes Desantis. Florida has 30 electoral votes.
Yeah, I must say that I don't particularly like Trump dissing him.
Oh lord. More hurt feelers. Fugkin A
Trump's achilles heel:

Unfiltered social media babbling.

He must be very worried about Desantis.

It's not as simple as "hurt feelers".

Trump is damaging both his own potential and taking Desantis with him.

You're not tall enough for this ride. Just rest there on the bench and watch.
No one is going to reign in trump. So just accept what he wrote and go about ones business. Im sure Abbot is going to be a target and all of these other successful governors. I don't know maybe he was expecting more gratitude who knows. But as they say Trump being trump. I Wouldn't lose no sleep over it and I doubt Ron Desantis is either.

Oh LOL ok.

Didn't you run to town over a frost warning?
ABC News

OK BOOMER

It's the same story at many places.

The smart guys figure Trump just lost the primary on a stupid unforced error.

I like what Trump did and will support him in the general but Desantis will have my support in the primary if he runs.
911 don't givva schitt.

It's a touchy situation.

Going upstairs and calling somebody out for potentially being a COVID-19 carrier is essentially making them into a pariah for at least 14 days.

Nobody thinks about that until they're in a situation that requires it.

There's no definitive evidence that the family member has Corona,...but on the other hand, he refuses to go find out.

So there's two options,...go upstairs and vent your concerns,...or make the attempt to ride it out in the hope that it's not COVID-19.

But riding it out and not ratting out the person is a life risking decision.

Like I said,....I'm not sure what to do about it.

Actually,...I have no problem with calling the person out. But my wife has to work there. And,...as anybody who has life/work experience knows,...if you have a problem,...you *are* the problem.

Nobody upstairs wants to have to deal with such matters.

If you call on them to do something it puts them into a situation where they have to take responsibility. I've been in those situations before,...more than once,..and I passed on doing anything because I know the score. I didn't want to be "the problem".

But it's never been life threatening before.

This time it is.
The situation just became known today and all of the woman's coworkers,..including my wife,..has been talking to each other all afternoon and evening about how to handle the situation. My wife is the supervisor of the area that she works in and she's going to be forced to call her supervisor tomorrow and get something settled unless the woman agrees to voluntary quarantine. I'm about ready to get on the phone and go full azzhole about it until something gets done.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
In retrospect, I wish Trump had of handle the media the same way Biden does. Instead of answering every question, he should have only said "Watch Me Bye, Bye Pecker Heads"
Originally Posted by Raferman

Didn't you run to town over a frost warning?

,...and yet another blue ribbon contribution to the conversation.
If the R's want to win Prez they need to bump Trump and run Desantis.

Trump truly is Trump but his time has come to pass.

Epic victory, have Trump give Desantis his blessing and then STFU.
I was hoping (but not really believing) that Trump's big announcement next week would be that he is going to back Desantis for the nomination.

I guess that will not be happening.
My opinion,..the machine will never allow Trump to get elected again. It's been demonstrated.

I'm not as enthusiastic about Desantis as I was before I heard about the Paul Ryan endorsement. And actually, I think that there's not a *lot* that anyone on the right can accomplish whether they play the game or not.

But full blown crazies have taken over the left. Those people aren't Jimmy Carter or even Bill Clinton.

Im interested in getting anyone in office that can slow down the bleeding. If it's Trump, fine. (but it won't be)

I'll vote for Desantis and hope for the best. Everybody else in the GOP primary will be auditioning to work for the crazies. Desantis very probably won't be anybody's savior. But I don't think he'll be a full blown representative for the crazies.
Trump lit the fire no doubt.

But he was a little too honest and pissed off a bunch of bitches.

Agreed.

An unknown Trump won Texas by 9% in 2016, by just 5% in 2020. Much as I approve of all he accomplished, when it come to elections he ain’t a magic bullet.

DeSantis is our best hope for 2024.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

But he was a little to honest and pissed off a bunch of bitches.

Trump also filled his administration up with John Bolton, Eliot Abrams, and many other members of the crazies during the end of his tenure in an attempt to appease them.

The Trump crew try not to remember that. But it was there all through his administration.

He offered to drain the swamp, then he hired the swamp.

I wish Trump's actions were as good as his rhetoric. But it isn't.

Originally Posted by WYcoyote
I was hoping (but not really believing) that Trump's big announcement next week would be that he is going to back Desantis for the nomination.

I guess that will not be happening.

As I said above Trump just lost the primary.

When he loses Wyoming and Montana it's stunning and sure happened fast.

When Trump and Desantis go to war in the primary who will the MSM side with?

Nugget disappointed in you... I think you voted for tester. Nugget
Trump's always been rough around the edges. The legacy media is just hyping it to try to stir up further crap. I bad mouth him pretty regularly but I've always admitted he did an outstanding job on everything but 2a and covid.

Unfortunately, most of the middle of the road type folks I know hate him with a passion for no other reason than the aforementioned media garbage.
Few days ago Americans showed high inflation is preferable to Trump, he is finished.
Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump's always been rough around the edges. The legacy media is just hyping it to try to stir up further crap.

Trump hyped it knowing that the mainstream media would put it out there.
Originally Posted by 79S

Damn you are a dumb PHUUCKER.
Posted By: Quak Re: Trump mean mouthing Desantis - 11/11/22
Trump to me is a classic case of "Love the product, hate the salesman". I wish he could keep his obnoxious NY mouth shut sometimes and just get $hit done instead of reminding everyone of how great he is all the time.
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by 79S

Didn't you muff dive on Lez Cheney?
Originally Posted by Slavek
Few days ago Americans showed high inflation is preferable to Trump, he is finished.

Go [bleep] in your hat
Originally Posted by Raferman
Didn't you muff dive on Lez Cheney?

I sent the bitch packin back to VA.

Keep up on the News. laugh
Originally Posted by Slavek
Cardenas likes to show off his beautifully lined up spiq haircut.
No hat for Maser.

But he was a little to honest and pissed off a bunch of bitches.

Trump also filled his administration up with John Bolton, Eliot Abrams, and many other members of the crazies during the end of his tenure in an attempt to appease them.

The Trump crew try not to remember that. But it was there all through his administration.

He offered to drain the swamp, then he hired the swamp.

I wish Trump's actions were as good as his rhetoric. But it isn't.

President Trump was in the Den of Vipers.
Did he allow himself to be surrounded by them or was he forced to be in the room with them.
Or
Maybe a bit of both.

He was attacked from all sides, every side up and down included.
He lived threw it and was not taken out like JFK was.
And they have not shut him up yet. He is still for the most part In Their Faces.

Ya he has a Big mouth maybe there is some kind of thinking behind it that we will never know.
Smoke screens have been a big part of his life.
Yeh man, he did great job motivating Democrats to come out and vote for candidates from their party 😂🤣
Trump's always been rough around the edges. The legacy media is just hyping it to try to stir up further crap. I bad mouth him pretty regularly but I've always admitted he did an outstanding job on everything but 2a and covid.

Unfortunately, most of the middle of the road type folks I know hate him with a passion for no other reason than the aforementioned media garbage.

You voted for biden.
Who is winning the midterms anyway?
Ill say this...as much as I dont care for his personality...he was a damn fine President. The best by far in my lifetime
Originally Posted by funshooter
President Trump was in the Den of Vipers.
Did he allow himself to be surrounded by them or was he forced to be in the room with them.
Or
Maybe a bit of both.

He allowed the RNC to appoint Mike Pence to be his Veep right off the bat.

I tried to stay positive. But I realized at that point that he wasn't going to be able to do what he said he was going to do.

The RNC put the swamp in his lap right out of the gate.
The RNC is just as much the enemy as are the democrats.

We have let our institutions be compromised...our churches, our political parties...the NRA...you name it.

There is a rot within it all

By the time its all fixed...i fear men will have to die

OK, circle the part(s) of what Trump said that are factually wrong.

Anyone?
President Trump doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of being re-elected.

The elite/left/deep state will do ANYTHING to keep him out , ANYTHING/EVERYTHING...
Perhaps Ron should wait his turn or be prepared to get pounded on like little jebby bush.
Originally Posted by Quak

We have let our institutions be compromised...our churches, our political parties...the NRA...you name it.

By the time its all fixed...i fear men will have died from ''chipsNdips/pepsi/barca lounger/big screen tv'''.
Originally Posted by Quak

By the time its all fixed...i fear men will have to die

The RNC is worst that the Dumbocrat's
At least the dumbocrat's are honest about being dishonest
the RNC hides their Lies and are to stupid when they are caught to know how to cover.
While the Dumbocrat's are masters at making people look over here while we do CHIT OVER THERE/
DeSantis is the UniParty candidate. Nothing will change if DeSantis is president. DeSantis is a Harvard lawyer and professional politician. He’s bought and paid for. He took some ques from Trump and it’s made him seem like he’s on our side. He’s just mimicking Trump. There’s no MAGA in his heart. He has also had a friendly legislature and since he’s UniParty no real personal attacks. He will get crushed crushed by Trump. By starting on DeSantis now it’s possible Trump can head DeSantis off and save DeSantis’s career. DeSantis could possibly be president in ‘28 if he doesn’t get greedy and get crushed by Trump in the ‘24 primary.
Originally Posted by SupFoo

OK, circle the part(s) of what Trump said that are factually wrong.

Anyone?

I don't understand why Trump got so upset about this part.

And now, Ron DeSanctimonious is playing games! The Fake News asks him if he’s going to run if President Trump runs, and he says, “I’m only focused on the Governor’s race, I’m not looking into the future.” Well, in terms of loyalty and class, that’s really not the right answer.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

The elite/left/deep state will do ANYTHING to keep him out , ANYTHING/EVERYTHING...

The machine will tally 81,000,000 votes for a candidate suffering from Alzheimer's to beat Trump.

They'll drop 100,000,000 votes on Trump's next opponent.
Originally Posted by copperking81
Perhaps Ron should wait his turn or be prepared to get pounded on like little jebby bush.

LOL.

Trump is taking a beating and Ron has not lifted a finger.

Trump's own Barbie Press Sec is on Ron's side here and that's pretty new.

To be fair I like Kayleigh McEnany but even she has called Trump out mutiple times in a few short hours.

The worm has turned.

You voted for biden.

You barking up the wrong tree little one. I voted for Jo Jorgenson from TN. I'm a life long libertarian and a southerner, why in hell would I vote for a used to be democrat claiming to be a republican - from NYC of all places?
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
DeSantis is the UniParty candidate. Nothing will change if DeSantis is president. DeSantis is a Harvard lawyer and professional politician. He’s bought and paid for. He took some ques from Trump and it’s made him seem like he’s on our side. He’s just mimicking Trump. There’s no MAGA in his heart. He has also had a friendly legislature and since he’s UniParty no real personal attacks. He will get crushed crushed by Trump. By starting on DeSantis now it’s possible Trump can head DeSantis off and save DeSantis’s career. DeSantis could possibly be president in ‘28 if he doesn’t get greedy and get crushed by Trump in the ‘24 primary.

LOL.

Tell the class again when the Orcs will take Odesa.

Well fugging said
I remember the Last Florida Governor that Trump went after ..

Maybe this one will fair better ..

Trump does have a Soft Spot for Harvard and Yale Alumni..

Now that will get Trump in Trouble with the Base..

LOL.

To be fair I like Kayleigh McEnany but even she has called Trump out mutiple times in a few short hours.

The worm has turned.

lol... President Trump has been taking a beating, like nobody else in the history of this country, for 7 solid years. If he wants, he'll bend Ron over like he did Ted Curz, Rand Paul, or jebby bush.

You voted for biden.

You barking up the wrong tree little one. I voted for Jo Jorgenson from TN. I'm a life long libertarian and a southerner, why in hell would I vote for a used to be democrat claiming to be a republican - from NYC of all places?

How fuggin stupid can you be? That was a vote for biden dumazz.
Trump has run his course, too many I,I,I,I,is for me and many other conservatives, you old fuggers are living in the past, when he stated that he was the reason the people he supported won, but not the reason the people he supported lost, he lost me, he's an egocentric idiot, that had good policies but couldn't keep his fuggin mouth shut about how awesome he is. If he was as good as he says he is, he would have to tell everyone, period.

You voted for biden.

I'm sure you see it that way. It didn't say Biden on the ballot I punched though. Unfortunately, you're too stupid to understand the concept. Sorry - can't help you with that, you're stuck with it for life.

You know - I don't really mind being hated. Do it because I'm a libertarian though - at least try to act like you can understand complex concepts.
Talking about it here:

https://twitter.com/JDRucker/status/1590861520329920512

LOL.

The worm has turned.

lol... President Trump has been taking a beating, like nobody else in the history of this country, for 7 solid years. If he wants, he'll bend Ron over like he did Ted Curz, Rand Paul, or jebby bush.

Well he just tried that and got smashed without Ron lifting a finger.

If you think Round 2 won't go worse for Trump you're living in fantasy world.

It was an unforced error and he should have kept his yapper shut, look at the responses in this thread from guy who supported him in the past.

I sure did and still will in the General but in the Primary I am on Desantis side if he runs.

You voted for biden.

It didn't say Biden on the ballot I punched. I'm sure you see it that way. Unfortunately, you're too stupid to understand the concept. Sorry - can't help you with the stupid, you're stuck with it for life.

You know - I don't really mind being hated. Do it because I'm a libertarian though - at least try to act like you can understand complex concepts.

Idiots make the simple complex. You voted for biden.
Ron Tulsi 2024
To Trump ..

Or not to Trump …

That is the Question..

Bitches it will all be to Clear in a Couple of Days ..

Hahaha Hahaha

“Because I’m Mean I’m bowing Out of “24” Race”

Hahaha Hahaha

LOL.

The worm has turned.

If you think Round 2 won't go worse for Trump your living in fantasy world.

It was an unforced error and he should have kept his yapper shut, look at the responses in this thread from guy who supported him in the past.

Smashed how? A bunch of rinos bashing him? lol

Nothing new.... GMAFB
Originally Posted by akrange
To Trump ..

Or not to Trump …

That is the Question..

Hahaha Hahaha

Hahaha Hahaha

LOL.

That probably made a lot more sense if you're drunk.

Sleepy time for you.

Nothing new.... GMAFB

His own Press Sec called him out on that bullschiett.

Multiple times.
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Trump mean mouthing Desantis - 11/11/22
Ron Tulsi 2024
Barry McCociner for VP

Nothing new.... GMAFB

Multiple times.

lol...ok, you win. The blonde gal called him out and MULTIPLE TIMES. I guess he's done for.

Hardly the first to side with The Establishment in promise for a continued career and riches.

Trump has a way of bringing out a person's real ethics and integrity.
Trump had his run. We don't need another 80yr old in the Whitehouse.

Hardly the first to side with The Establishment in promise for a continued career and riches.

Yet Trump was objectively wrong to attack Desantis at this time frame.

Run off on GA and Trump goes after Desantis, it simply stupid politics.

Getting a majority in the Senate should be every Repubs goal in the short term but oh no Trump has to bash the best Repub Governor right now.

It dumb and an unforced error.

Those 2 should be holding rallies together to drag Walker across the finish line but Trump wants to gain advantage for the primary.
Originally Posted by 79S

When Nugget talks in 3rd person why does Sloth immediately come to mind? Does Nugget have a friend named Chunk?

Sammo, did you really vote for Tester? 😳😁
To Trump ..

Or not to Trump …

That is the Question..

Hahaha Hahaha

Hahaha Hahaha

LOL.

Sleepy time for you.

Special John John ..

Your going to be Disappointed and You Feel it in Your Anus..

Don’t You John John

Yet Trump was objectively wrong to attack Desantis at this time frame.

Run off on GA and Trump goes after Desantis, it simply stupid politics.

Getting a majority in the Senate should be every Repubs goal in the short term but oh no Trump has to bash the best Repub Governor right now.

It dumb and an unforced error.

Those 2 should be holding rallies together to drag Walker across the finish line but Trump wants to gain advantage for the primary.

This ^^.

Being an a s s h o l e seems to be some sort of badge of honor for a lot of city dwellers from NY. When Trump says stupid chit (and he says a lot of it), it should be to improve his standing or his people's. But it's not always - a lot of times it's just an infantile person shooting off his mouth. That's classless. When he is surprised by the blowback - that's clueless.

Ron runs his mouth a lot. Before he opens it - he thinks about what he's going to say and it's to help his standing or his people's. That's class. I've not seen or heard a single thing from him that makes me dislike him or see him as clueless. I honestly don't want him to run for president. He's been an outstanding governor that I'm very proud of.
bristoh: You would rather have china joe biden and his ho for a second term?
If so YOU are a dumbfuck just like turdqueen!
Get behind the Republican candidate or get thefuck out of the way.
I would MUCH rather have Donald J. Trump as the candidate or the next President than china joe and his whore running amok some more.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
I would MUCH rather have Donald J. Trump as the candidate or the next President than china joe and his whore running amok some more.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I'm betting that a shot glass of Milk of Magnesia will fix you right up.
I've not seen or heard a single thing from him that makes me dislike him or see him as clueless.

I have. But maybe you haven't seen what kicked this off:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...tually-seen-the-desantis-ad#Post17783966

You are being led around by the nose:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...to-beat-trump-over-the-head#Post17787478
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Pretty sure most here would support Trump over Biden. I would with out a doubt.

That said more than a few here prefer Desantis over Biden.

The primary is coming, lets pick the guy who can beat Pedo Joe and not call names.

I think that is most likely Desantis but lets have the disscussion.
I watched the ad. I don't see a problem with it. It didn't attack anyone - only told what he does. If you think he's not a fighter maybe you should buy disney stock.
I watched the ad. I don't see a problem with it. It didn't attack anyone - only told what he does. If you think he's not a fighter maybe you should buy disney stock.

Trump says that Desantis is playing games.

What games is Desantis playing?
If you think he's not a fighter maybe you should buy disney stock.

DeSantis has been swinging at the Low Hanging Fruit. Fighting the LBGQ's, masks and pedophiles (all safe bets) isn't in the same league as fighting The Establishment, CIA, DOJ, FBI. Putin, Xi, NK, etc. etc. Not even close.

If DeSantis has to get off the porch and run with the Big Dogs, he'll fold. But he won't have to as his handlers won't let him, even if he was inclined. Best you will get is George Bush v2.0, following a script that is handed to him.

It may not be obvious to you (and others), but DeSantis has made his move by banking $200 million from Establishment Big Donors, panning the Raid on Trump, endorsing anti-Trumpers and following the Establishment script. He is all in on taking out Trump. Trump knows that, so the fight is on.

Connecting all this to the GA run-off is a red-herring. That is a separate issue. GA voters would have to be brain dead not to understand the GA run-off on it's own. The Establishment is just using it to bash Trump on another phony issue.

The CIA is betting Americans don't understand the sophistication and intricacies of a Color Revolution. Looks like a good bet on their part. For now.

In short, you and others are chasing a dangling shiny object in hopes of painless return to a peaceful easy life. It's a head fake.
Maybe this article will help some here understand.
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ed-narrative-midterm-effort/#more-239644

Anyone supporting DeSantis for president over Trump is being played for a fool.

DeSantis has been swinging at the Low Hanging Fruit. Fighting the LBGQ's, masks and pedophiles (all safe bets) isn't in the same league as fighting The Establishment, CIA, DOJ, FBI. Putin, Xi, NK, etc. etc. Not even close.

If DeSantis has to get off the porch and run with the Big Dogs, he'll fold. But he won't have to as his handlers won't let him, even if he was inclined. Best you will get is George Bush v2.0, following a script that is handed to him.

It may not be obvisous to you (and others), but DeSantis has made his move by banking $200 million from Establishment Big Donors, panning the Raid on Trump, endorsing anti-Trumpers and following the Establishment script. He is all in on taking out Trump. Trump knows that, so the fight is on.

Connecting all this to the GA run-off is a red-herring. That is a separate issue. GA voters would have to be brain dead not to understand the GA run-off on it's own. The Establishment is just using it to bash Trump on another phony issue.

The CIA is betting Americans don't understand the sophistication and intricacies of a Color Revolution. Looks like a good bet on their part. For now.

In short, you and others are chasing a dangling shiny object in hopes of painless return to a peaceful easy life. It's a head fake.

That's a whole lot of dumb shiett to pack into one post.

Well done new guy, you have set a high bar for those that follow. grin
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Maybe this article will help some here understand.
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ed-narrative-midterm-effort/#more-239644

Anyone supporting DeSantis for president over Trump is being played for a fool.

When do the Orcs roll into Odesa?
Posted By: Guurn Re: Trump mean mouthing Desantis - 11/11/22
This is just a divide and conquer tactic primarily from the news media. The Lincoln project posted basically the same thing and that should tell you something. That being said it's a pretty normal play from Trump. That being said there are things to dig in here.

"He called him DeSanctimonious. When Ronnie D. was at Yale, he belonged to a secret society called St. Elmo’s. It is not Skull & Bones, it is an adjacent to Skull & Bones. SANCTIMONIOUS = VEILED REFERENCE TO RON’S SAINT ELMO MEMBERSHIP

Trump just truthed tonight calling him DeSanctimonious again, and the next truth directly after that truth, he retruthed a post from ‘Yale PhD’—So there’s the clear confirmation. There are prior examples of comms in this format (using the handle/name of the poster he retruths).".

I've got no clue if that is really what he was talking about but it has the bit o truth in there.

Hmmm, meme of an avowed, anti-American communist. *Shocked*
Originally Posted by Guurn
This is just a divide and conquer tactic primarily from the news media.

I don't know if it's a "divide and conquer tactic" or not. But it didn't materialize out of thin air.

It was stated by Trump.
[quote=Guurn]It was stated by Trump.

It was not.

Trump saw The Establishment making their next attempt to take him out. He's now going nose to nose with them. Again.

It was not.

Trump saw The Establishment making their next attempt to take him out. He's now going nose to nose with them. Again.

Yes. It absolutely was stated by Trump. Whether you like it or not, Trump made the statement.
Yes. It absolutely was stated by Trump. Whether you like it or not, Trump made the statement.

Of course he did. After they put into play their next move to take him out.

I have never seen Trump attack unless attacked first. But the press plays up his response, ignoring the why.

It's much like the cops beating someone videos. They don't show the first part that started it.
I've not seen or heard a single thing from him that makes me dislike him or see him as clueless.

I have. But maybe you haven't seen what kicked this off:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...tually-seen-the-desantis-ad#Post17783966

You are being led around by the nose:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...to-beat-trump-over-the-head#Post17787478

Holy crap, that ad really was... sanctimonious.

"I knew Paul Harvey. Paul was a friend of mine. Governor, you're no Paul Harvey"....

It was not.

President Trump knows sukazz gov't desantis is copying him trying to steal his popularity and gain entry into the WH. He's just letting the front running phony know he's onto him.

DaveinJax laid it out for all to see.

12344mag,, got a couple of new members for your '''list''',,laf.

Monkey picked up a hot skillet , and is no longer constipated.
Trump says that Desantis is playing games.

What games is Desantis playing?

Here you go, right on cue:

President Trump Fires Back Against Ron DeSantis, Con Inc and Coordinated Narrative Midterm Effort

"President Trump isn’t pretending. He’s targeting Florida Governor Ron DeSantis because President Trump, like us, can clearly see the nature of the construct that has been manufactured to oppose the MAGA movement. This is a fight for the future of the Republican party.

DeSantis is playing too-cute-by-half, in pretending not to be a participant in the professional republican operation. If Governor Ron DeSantis was not an active participant, he would not be playing coy with his 2024 GOP nomination intent. Trump isn’t going to play pretend. As long as DeSantis pretends, he will be targeted by President Trump because Trump isn’t going to allow the professional republican apparatus to destroy the populist movement."

Steadfast…. This is “The Big Ugly“!

Lots more here:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...nd-coordinated-narrative-midterm-effort/

In short, DeSantis is being a dishonest weasel, pretending he has no intention of running for Prez, taking out Trump and destroying the MAGA movement. DeSantis is a Trojan Horse.

The fight for control of the Republican Party has now broken into the open. Put your helmet on.
Originally Posted by 79S

Well at least nugget not a failed drunk businessman.. your best friend is a bankruptcy lawyer. Nugget
Originally Posted by Heeler
Originally Posted by 79S

When Nugget talks in 3rd person why does Sloth immediately come to mind? Does Nugget have a friend named Chunk?

Nugget has no friends😞 makes me sad thinking about it. Nugget
Posted By: rong Re: Trump mean mouthing Desantis - 11/11/22
You've got cyber friends Nuggy,better than not.

As mentioned Ga.should be priority for the next month,after that let the games begin.

Hell no!

I did not vote for Tester.

Nug Nug find silver can of spray paint at dump and sniff to see if any left.
Trump is playing 4-D chess. About as plausible as DeSantis being some kind of deep state plant.

At least it's entertaining to watch people grasping at nothing. Kind of sad as there's no reason for all the grasping but entertaining nonetheless.
Trump is playing 4-D chess. About as plausible as DeSantis being some kind of deep state plant..
Deep state plant? No.

Future deep state member? Entirely plausible.
DeSantis is the future of the republican party. Trump cannot and will not acknowledge that fact. Once again, I foresee the the republicans schitting the bed and not looking down range far enough. Example, the predicted midterm tsunami that was really just an ebb tide. It is like riding a bike. You do not look where your are, your look where you are going. The Democraps will capitalize on this vacillation and take the Whitehouse back again. Then, the Republicans will wine and wallow for the next four years as the country sinks further into the abyss. Another,great opportunity wasted due to ego and lack of vision.
Connect the dots. Trump is playing 8D chess. He is corroborating with Desantis on this. Desantis will pull in the never Trumpers and some independents by bad mouthing Trump. Desantis will come off as more likely to be able to win, so he'll get the party nod. Desantis will peg Trump as his VP to get the Trumpers behind him. Desantis will win. He'll resign. Trump will become president and appoint Desantis as his VP. Like I said, connect the dots on this 7D chess game.
Posted By: RicG Re: Trump mean mouthing Desantis - 11/11/22
I like Trump but I just wish he would STFU. Pissing a bunch of people off is not the road to victory.
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Trump mean mouthing Desantis - 11/11/22
If you think Trump can't win in the 2024 general you may be right but you also have to realize that DeSantis can't either. The idea that DeSantis, backed by the establishment, will beat Trump and Trump's base will turn out for him in the general is wishful thinking. It will be like 1976 when Ford beat Reagan but Reagan's people didn't come out for him and he lost to the peanut farmer.

It makes way too much sense for DeSantis to wait for 2028. He will still be a young, successful governor. The primary will be open.....no incumbents. Trump will be gone one way or the other. The only way he can eff up his chances is to run in 2024 and either get beat by Trump or split the party and get beat by the communist. Its really a no win situation. So why would he do it? A dump truck load of establishment money is the only reason I can think of.
Best POTUS ever and I'd vote for him again. But damn Trump has a big mouth, and is all mouth, he proved that to the world on January 6th 2021.
I like what trump brings to table in the way of policies. But, his time has passed and he should help to install DeSantis as the future of the party. If Trump runs again I will vote for him but I really doubt he will have learned anything for the his previous experience. Like, shut up and listen to the people you surrounded yourself with as advisers. He cannot stop talking to the press. Who are going to twist everything he says, 90%of them will against him, other then fox news. He reminds of a rich kid 9th grader. He is always right and fires anyone who works with him that disagrees with him. He knows it all and no one can tell him different. That explains the huge staff turn over in his admin. His ego cannot get out of it's own way! But, you vote for the policies the candidate brings to the table not for the man himself. I still think DeSantis is a better candidate. But we will get what we get.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Trump mean mouthing Desantis - 11/11/22

Exactly! Every one was gung- ho until the establishment hit back. Now they want someone with a little more political finesse. LOL!
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Connect the dots. Trump is playing 8D chess. He is corroborating with Desantis on this. Desantis will pull in the never Trumpers and some independents by bad mouthing Trump. Desantis will come off as more likely to be able to win, so he'll get the party nod. Desantis will peg Trump as his VP to get the Trumpers behind him. Desantis will win. He'll resign. Trump will become president and appoint Desantis as his VP. Like I said, connect the dots on this 7D chess game.

That's some good stuff right there. Jag may want to take notes.
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
Trump's achilles heel:

Unfiltered social media babbling.

He must be very worried about Desantis.

Unfiltered social media blabbing.

That's right. I voted for Trump twice, but every morning he would get on twitter and say something stupid.

Donald, and I mean this as a friend: SHUT THE F*UCK UP!

BINGO

And if you guys want to know what’s really going on , I mean really going on between Trump, the GOP, DeSantis, the MAGA Movement and the Stolen Elections read this

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...nd-coordinated-narrative-midterm-effort/
Posted By: efw Re: Trump mean mouthing Desantis - 11/11/22
"He is corroborating with Desantis on this."

Didn't you mean "collaborate."

Signed,
Mr. Pedantic
Mean Tweets!

Orange Man Bad

He grabbed my poosy!

LMAO
I do think that Pres Trump would be better served by leaving DeSantis an honorable way to step aside for 4 yrs in a spirit of cooperation rather than picking a fight.

I’m n the other hand I’m far from convinced that those to whom DeSantis is beholden for National prominence will allow him to gain it w/o completely squashing Trump under foot so it may be a moot point.

I’d love to see Trump praise DeSantis for his wise governance in Fla, building him as a protege for 28 and beyond so as to take the high road.

Could be sentimentality for a bygone era on my part.

I am quite sure the establishment will do what they can to drive a wedge between them and use the Governor to delete the President as contender in 24 tho.
If Trump and Desantis run in the primaries, I'll vote Desantis. If Trump wins the nomination there will be another Democrat in the Whitehouse in '24.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

That's some good stuff right there. Jag may want to take notes.

Nah, it's missing something. Christopher Walken says it needs more Q-bell

Hell no!

Was kidding!! lol
WOW, JUST WOW!!! When such a high percentage on here. Can’t recognize they are getting the bright and shining establishment supper star, shoved up your azz. While you are backing up, yelling oh god deeper I’m loving it. Maybe this place is swirling the chitter?? (Disappointing) BAIL ON TRUMP NOW, YOU GET JUST WHAT YA ALL FUGGEN DESERVE!!!!

Take care, Willie
Originally Posted by RicG
I like Trump but I just wish he would STFU. Pissing a bunch of people off is not the road to victory.

And a whole bunch of conservatives, moderates, and independents feel exactly the same. Trump's biggest obstacle to returning to the White House is Trump.

Now Trump is trashing Glenn Youngkin another rising rock star. Trump apparently believes alienating Republican voters is a good strategy.

Good luck with all that dude.

Hell no!

That's why they call him Nugget. He thought the gold can was empty but it wasn't.
Originally Posted by wdenike
WOW, JUST WOW!!! When such a high percentage on here. Can’t recognize they are getting the bright and shining establishment supper star, shoved up your azz. While you are backing up, yelling oh god deeper I’m loving it. Maybe this place is swirling the chitter?? (Disappointing) BAIL ON TRUMP NOW, YOU GET JUST WHAT YA ALL FUGGEN DESERVE!!!!

Take care, Willie
I completely agree with this. I'll be damned if I take advice from the GOP establishment.
DeSantis would beat any Dem opponent in 2024. But Trump wants the nomination and will get it by attacking DeSantis like he did all the others back in 2015. His brand of attack politics works very well in GOP primaries. Trump wins the GOP primary this time easily. DeSantis being only 44 years old should sit this one out and make a run in 2028. He can't fight with Trump and if he tries he will get destroyed. Permanently ruined like the others back in 2015 - Lyin' Ted, Lil' Marco etc.
I didn't read the whole thread because, frankly, it makes me want to repeatedly cram a fork into my eye. However, there's one thing Republicans definitely have over Democrats and that is our willingness to eat our own.
Monkey picked up a hot skillet , and is no longer constipated.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
We are not Worthy of such Enlightenment..
Posted By: ribka Re: Trump mean mouthing Desantis - 11/11/22
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Best POTUS ever and I'd vote for him again. But damn Trump has a big mouth, and is all mouth, he proved that to the world on January 6th 2021.

what did he specifically do Jan 6th?
It's what he didn't do that he said he was going to.
The problem with running Trump in 2024 is that nearly half the country won’t vote for him regardless of who the democrat candidate is…he was hands down the best president America has had during my lifetime, but I think it would be nearly impossible for him to win another term… He still has a boatload of bogus legal issues to resolve and there’s no doubt in my mind that over the past 6 years, the democrats have a long list of future bogus charges they’ll bring.
I really have the feeling that Donald is taking the fall to ensure that Ron Desantis gets the nomination in 2024. Donald will go through the motions and in the end, he will give it up to Ron. Just a hunch.

kwg
Of course you're correct. After all, being selfless and a team player is so Trump.
DeSantis is the latest 'must have' bright shiny toy under the Christmas Tree....oooh, discard the Trump toy, that is sooo last year. So if you have trouble seeing that, try to ignore the toy itself, and look at who is promoting and paying for the new bright shiny toy, who is giving the testimonials on how much better this new toy is...we've got a ways to go, probably just a matter of time before the Turtle comes out for the new toy....then maybe some of you will figure out it is a con game.
Trump, warts, big mouth, baggage and all for this hick.
Originally Posted by kwg020
I really have the feeling that Donald is taking the fall to ensure that Ron Desantis gets the nomination in 2024. Donald will go through the motions and in the end, he will give it up to Ron. Just a hunch.

kwg

6D chess and all.
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Of course you're correct. After all, being selfless and a team player is so Trump.
You are correct.

He is so selfless that he gave up a life of lavish luxury, not to mention his fortune, to try and make America a better place.

As for a team player, he bent over backwards to work with Ryan,McConnell, McCarthy and the rest of the GOP, but they refused to play ball with him and schit all over him and we the people

Oh, and you are an idiot
Originally Posted by flintlocke
DeSantis is the latest 'must have' bright shiny toy under the Christmas Tree....oooh, discard the Trump toy, that is sooo last year.

Karl Rove Marketing Plan
Old Model vs New & Improved Model

Attached picture DeSantis-1.jpg
Attached picture DeSantis-and-Cruz.jpg
Originally Posted by reivertom
We never know what the game is, it might be part of a larger strategy by both of them.....keep the opposition guessing..

I think you're right, it's all part of the plan, Trump and DeSantis are in on this together. Jag pegged it on another thread:

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by slumlord
I still am not understanding Trump sticking a knife in DeSantis’ back last week.

Slumbro, you're watching a movie. Trump and Desantis are playing ball with the brains of those who can't quite Connect the Dots.

They are working together to hoodwink and sink the salivating MSM and stupid snowflakes and the stupid rich Rinos like Citadel and others who are working to save their Rino traitorus skins by sending tons of money to them.
You should probably just f u c k off
So now that Trump is busy trashing Glenn Youngkin, I suppose he's secretly planning for Youngkin to be DeSantis' VP.

That makes total sense.
Originally Posted by steve4102
You are correct.

He is so selfless that he gave up a life of lavish luxury, not to mention his fortune, to try and make America a better place.

As for a team player, he bent over backwards to work with Ryan,McConnell, McCarthy and the rest of the GOP, but they refused to play ball with him and schit all over him and we the people

Oh, and you are an idiot
Add; for FREE, without pay ...

strswilson is one of those cupcakes who doesn't like mean tweets.
Possibly 10% of the American voting population are hard core radical right wing conservatives.

Those type, judging from posts here, might make up half the folks posting on Hunters Campfire.

Those 10% will forgive Trump of any faults and vote for him despite a 2% chance of winning. But 10% will not win any elections.

Me? Put me at the 11'th percentile. I well recognize the great things Trump did for this nation as President. I wish he was President right now.

But I also recognize the GOP will never allow him anywhere near the General Election ever again.

And if he were to make it onto the general ballot, he would not even be able to beat Biden in an honest election at this time.

I am not happy about it. But those are the facts Ma'am. The sooner we recognize that, the sooner we can get behind the next best candidate.

Hell no!

Only a tester voter would want someone to huff paint. Nugget
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Possibly 10% of the American voting population are hard core radical right wing conservatives.

Those type, judging from posts here, might make up half the folks posting on Hunters Campfire.

Those 10% will forgive Trump of any faults and vote for him despite a 2% chance of winning. But 10% will not win any elections.

Me? Put me at the 11'th percentile. I well recognize the great things Trump did for this nation as President. I wish he was President right now.

But I also recognize the GOP will never allow him anywhere near the General Election ever again.

And if he were to make it onto the general ballot, he would not even be able to beat Biden in an honest election at this time.

I am not happy about it. But those are the facts Ma'am. The sooner we recognize that, the sooner we can get behind the next best candidate.

True. There is all the middle unaffiliated to persuade
They are trying to put a wedge between Trump and his base. Reading all the comments here and other so called conservative sites it looks like they are succeeding.
LOL.

Sleepy time for you.

Special John John ..

Your going to be Disappointed and You Feel it in Your Anus..

That's not a feeling of disappointment.

It's just rcamuglia's pecker.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by reivertom
We never know what the game is, it might be part of a larger strategy by both of them.....keep the opposition guessing..

I think you're right, it's all part of the plan, Trump and DeSantis are in on this together. Jag pegged it on another thread:

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by slumlord
I still am not understanding Trump sticking a knife in DeSantis’ back last week.

Slumbro, you're watching a movie. Trump and Desantis are playing ball with the brains of those who can't quite Connect the Dots.

They are working together to hoodwink and sink the salivating MSM and stupid snowflakes and the stupid rich Rinos like Citadel and others who are working to save their Rino traitorus skins by sending tons of money to them.
Jag is still not capable of separating his fantasies from reality.

Trump's biggest mistake while in office was embracing the "Q" nonsense, instead of exposing it as the nonsense it was and is.

But to be honest, I bought into it too, for a couple weeks, or maybe a month. Those lapel pins got me for a bit.

Trump lost that 10%.
Trump moved the ball forward, but his lack of self-control and his extreme reaction to anyone who is not 100% in line with him affects his judgment and causes him to act on emotion rather than to plan and act strategically. The base eats it up, but that is not enough to ensure victory. This week’s debacle in the face of extremely favorable conditions for the Republicans should be a huge sign. He should go away. Of course, his ego and narcissism won’t let him do that, and the Democrats are happy to sit back and watch the Republicans fight amongst themselves and keep the heat off the current state of the country and the fool in the White House. (I don’t believe Trump is playing 3D chess and doing things to help others.)

If Trump can get the nomination, surely I will vote for him again. It is my firm belief, however, that the strategic plan for the Democrats is to let the Republicans eat themselves until the nominating convention. It’s free publicity. If Trump can somehow get the nomination, the current administration or some state or county prosecutor will drop the atom bomb and indict him for something during the period between the nomination and the election, and the Democrats will cruise to victory with any candidate. I don’t see him being President ever again.
Originally Posted by ribka

Trump was our leader, he had control of the army, the NG and a bunch of his loyal supporters in DC, and did NOTHING.
There was more than a few willing to die for the country on 01/06/21. All we needed was a leader.
As far as I'm concerned 01/06/21 is the day we lost our country.

Trump lost that 10%.

BS

Trump lost people who whine about mean tweets like Tarqueen

He is the least bad Pres we’ve had in my lifetime

Hurt feelings reports aside it’s the federal propaganda corps blowing nothing into something for all the pansies to consume.
Good Article put up here by Steve 4102..The last Refuge. You all should read it.

Or just wring your hands and whine.

Trump will be Trump.

Tend to your own knitting.
The amount of Whoop Ass Trump is going to Level on The Derby Donkey named Mitch and the SC Sapsucker pales in comparison to the MAGA Whoop Ass he’s going to Force Feed Mr. Pudd’n and the Marxist..

This is the Final Curtain Call ..

The Final Act ..

Oh ..

We got to wait for His Announcement..

Hahaha Hahaha
The latest from Ol’ Don is a swipe at Gov. Youngkin of VA. Making fun of his name for Pete’s sake. He’s sure cutting a wide swath.

Rush often said that nothing anyone else did could separate Trump from his supporters, only he could himself. Looks like that’s the plan.

El Rushbo gets it right again, posthumously.
Posted By: Osky Re: Trump mean mouthing Desantis - 11/11/22
Originally Posted by Pappy348
The latest from Ol’ Don is a swipe at Gov. Youngkin of VA. Making fun of his name for Pete’s sake. He’s sure cutting a wide swath.

Rush often said that nothing anyone else did could separate Trump from his supporters, only he could himself. Looks like that’s the plan.

El Rushbo gets it right again, posthumously.

This. Someone above says they are trying to drive a wedge between Trump and his base. Of course they are, that’s what “they” do. Attacking the base is a great way to subliminally influence the middle.
Knowing this is happening, Trump is not helping his cause. As a hardcore I would vote for him but hardcores aren’t what he needs. Put the better face on Donald, make this work. Once you get re elected you can take the gloves off and raise hell and I hope you do.
I no longer believe Trump can be re elected. I hope I’m wrong.
Osky

Trump was our leader, he had control of the army, the NG and a bunch of his loyal supporters in DC, and did NOTHING.
There was more than a few willing to die for the country on 01/06/21. All we needed was a leader.

So? You suggest Trump should have activated the military and taken control of the Federal Government by force?

And what part of that would have been within the law?

The SCOTUS had ruled........several times. No election audit found evidence of significant fraud. Election officials had paper ballots to back up their electronic results.

How those paper ballots were acquired, I can only speculate.

The "Kraken" and the US raid on a German server farm which showed falsification of electronic ballots proved to be pure fiction.

Sydney Powell was a lying clown and finally admits as much.

What you suggest would have been a coup, and any participant should rightfully be sent to the gallows.
Y'all have to be smoking something to think that Trump is conspiring with DeSantis.

This is vintage Trump, we saw him do it left and right in 2016, he lashes out at any rival in an immature fashion.
The supreme court refused to hear the evidence - they did not rule on anything. When you have a case supported by nearly half the states and the state legislature of the state accused of fraud - you hear the damn case. They chickened out instead of doing their job.
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Trump moved the ball forward, but his lack of self-control and extreme reaction to anyone who is not 100% in line with him affects his judgment and causes him to act on emotion rather than to plan and act strategically. The base eats it up, but that is not enough to ensure victory. This week’s debacle in the face of extremely favorable conditions for the Republicans should be a huge sign. He should go away. Of course, his ego and narcissism won’t let him do that, and the Democrats are happy to sit back and watch the Republicans fight amongst themselves and keep the heat off the current state of the country and the fool in the White House. (I don’t believe Trump is playing 3D chess and doing things to help others.)

If Trump can get the nomination, surely I will vote for him again. It is my firm belief, however, that the strategic plan for the Democrats is to let the Republicans eat themselves until the nominating convention. It’s free publicity. If Trump can somehow get the nomination, the current administration or some state or county prosecutor will drop the atom bomb and indict him for something during the period between the nomination and the election, and the Democrats will cruise to victory with any candidate. I don’t see him being President ever again.

Spot on and very nicely articulated… 👍
One has to believe that Biden got 81,000,000 votes to believe that Trump can get elected again.
One has to believe that Biden got 81,000,000 votes to believe that Trump can get elected again.
Maybe, if Repubs learn how to invade the nursing homes, hospitals, hospice centers, prisons, jails, and mental institutions to manufacture 20 million ballots.
Stossel's gambling odds on Desantis vs Trump

Interesting article on betting odds vs pollsters, etc and who is the most accurate. None were on the mark this election but the betting odds makers were closest again.

Here is a snippet of the article that pertains to this thread:

Last night, Ron DeSantis’ odds of becoming the Republican presidential nominee jumped from 16% to 27%, while Donald Trump’s odds fell to 18%. That’s probably because of DeSantis’ nearly 20-point blowout win in a swing state. I put this in the “good” category because, watching Trump on TV last night, I’m reminded that he’s an ignorant bully who only cares about himself. His mere presence on the public stage hurts America by creating more division and hate. His election “denier” candidates like Doug Mastriano, Doug Bolduc, Tudor Dixon, and John Gibbs all lost.

Also, if DeSantis is nominated in 2024, bettors give him a 74% chance of winning, whereas they give Trump just a 47% chance.

So? You suggest Trump should have activated the military and taken control of the Federal Government by force?

And what part of that would have been within the law?

The SCOTUS had ruled........several times. No election audit found evidence of significant fraud. Election officials had paper ballots to back up their electronic results.

How those paper ballots were acquired, I can only speculate.

The "Kraken" and the US raid on a German server farm which showed falsification of electronic ballots proved to be pure fiction.

Sydney Powell was a lying clown and finally admits as much.

What you suggest would have been a coup, and any participant should rightfully be sent to the gallows.
The Democrats pulled the coup and no one did a damn thing to stop it. Sent to the gallows fighting for our country is fine by me. I'd rather die fighting than live under the liberal democratic communist rules. Hopefully I'll get my chance before old age takes me out.
Get your chance?

What's stopping you? I mean, other than common sense.

It may not be obvious to you (and others), but DeSantis has made his move by banking $200 million from Establishment Big Donors, panning the Raid on Trump, endorsing anti-Trumpers and following the Establishment script. He is all in on taking out Trump. Trump knows that, so the fight is on.

This makes more sense than anything I have read
I don’t know any of you personally , so I just try to pick the fly shiiit out of the pepper
But with all that is political, only time will tell the truth .
The fly shiiit is getting harder and harder to sort , the flies are getting better at it .
As to how hard and how much their players will go is just unreal
I think most of us are voting and hoping for the best
Of course there’s those that know what they’re talking about dam it !
Kenneth
An aquaintance at work still bitches about the paticipants at the Capitol on Jan 6. Because they did not kill anyone.

He states "They were there, they had a duty to kill Pelosi, and Fienstien, and AOC, and etc, and etc.

There is no end to the people he thinks "somebody" should kill, including Katy Brown.

Apparently he has no idea how badly the Left wishes one of us would do that very thing.

#playing right into the enemy's hands.
Posted By: ribka Re: Trump mean mouthing Desantis - 11/11/22

Trump should have used the military to seize DC?

That would have ended well.
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by wdenike

Take care, Willie
I completely agree with this. I'll be damned if I take advice from the GOP establishment.

Thank you sir. Shame all the Einstein’s have all the answers. Guess anyone with a brain. Is lined up behind the barn. Hooking their wagon to the establishment, and the main stream media. God knows they have our best interests at heart. LMAO🙄

Take care, Willie
While I agree with many of Trumps policies, more specifically, addressing some of the 3rd rail issues that the politicians have refused to fix. I think he's a childish blowhard who needs to fade in irrelevance. We can, and must, do better.

It would of been called a revolution and Trump was the commander in chief. When Trump didn't use force to stop the rioting and looting I had my doubts and figured he was all mouth. The only way, we were ever going to take our country back is through using force. It's been proven that we'll never vote our way out of this mess. The use of force is now in the democrats hands, and they'll use whatever force is necessary to keep it that way. We are screwed and one by one we will loose our freedoms, either through death or so called laws - rules.

It would of been called a revolution and Trump was the commander in chief. When Trump didn't use force to stop the rioting and looting I had my doubts and figured he was all mouth. The only way, we were ever going to take our country back is through using force. It's been proven that we'll never vote our way out of this mess. The use of force is now in the democrats hands, and they'll use whatever force is necessary to keep it that way. We are screwed and one by one we will loose our freedoms, either through death or so called laws - rules.

We would have had a bloody Revolution with dumbassed indoctrinated snowflakes rioting with BLM AND ANTIFA.
People couldn't drive the highways without being shot off the road. Half the country would have accused Trump of instituting an illegal coup.

The nation would have shut down and millions would have suffered and died in the insurgents attemp to destroy the US.

Few have any idea how a guerrilla war with only a couple million revolutionaries can royally screw a country. No tractor rigs delivering food or gas, etc to major cities.

YGBSM. Its not rocket science.

I will support the geniuses behind the plan of Redpilling the population before using the military.

Clue: Last week Trump said "When the people see the truth, they will support WHAT WE DO".

Well, the people are seeing the truth re the election fraud and they are fixing to see more election fraud proof revealed.

Posted By: dassa Re: Trump mean mouthing Desantis - 11/11/22
All this pontificating on here reminds me that too many people didn't learn anything in 2020.

So how many C Y A bombs would have gone off in major cities all over the USA had the Military moved on DC that day?

Oh, the NWO Illuminati Cabal wouldn't do that? Their man Soros is asking for the US and EU to start nuclear world War 3 to take out Putin and Xi to save them.

Remember the WTC Towers? What did a real estate developer named Trump say about the way those buildings crashed straight down upon themselves? "Those planes didnt do that. That was a job done from the ground". That's a clue.

I felt the same way as true grit
Sorry jag , but I’ve heard all the B.S.
About him shinning a light I can stand
Yes he did bring it to the forefront
And it has been obvious now for some time except to the dumbest of MFers
Not meant toward you , I understand your looking for Superman to hop out of the phone booth , your hope of somebody doing it for us is past it’s prime
But if you got to wish , it’s good wishing
But unfortunately phone booths are a thing of the past
When the original revolution took place , there was a lot of , oh shiet ! It’s going to get a lot of people killed !
But up until the last SEVERAL years we have celebrated living in a free country since then

Anyway here we are and they have solidly stacked the deck

If there’s a winning hand dealt to us , I figure we should probably look deeper than , OH BOY !

Kenneth
Opinions vary.
Originally Posted by steve4102
You are correct.

Oh, and you are an idiot
Add; for FREE, without pay ...

strswilson is one of those cupcakes who doesn't like mean tweets.
Donald J Trump is the only elected official in US History that came out with less net worth then when he went in.

IN US HISTORY
It looks like we've been out bred by the gullables, liberals, illegals and welfare rats. Maybe and hopefully it's vote cheating but look how many dumbazzes got vaccinated and the majority of negros, Mexicans and Muslims didn't buy the COVID vaccine BS. I'm a little perplexed that some conservatives believe in hope and change, but that's better than no hope.
© 24hourcampfire