Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I watched the ad. I don't see a problem with it. It didn't attack anyone - only told what he does. If you think he's not a fighter maybe you should buy disney stock.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Geno67
I watched the ad. I don't see a problem with it. It didn't attack anyone - only told what he does. If you think he's not a fighter maybe you should buy disney stock.

Trump says that Desantis is playing games.

What games is Desantis playing?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
If you think he's not a fighter maybe you should buy disney stock.

DeSantis has been swinging at the Low Hanging Fruit. Fighting the LBGQ's, masks and pedophiles (all safe bets) isn't in the same league as fighting The Establishment, CIA, DOJ, FBI. Putin, Xi, NK, etc. etc. Not even close.

If DeSantis has to get off the porch and run with the Big Dogs, he'll fold. But he won't have to as his handlers won't let him, even if he was inclined. Best you will get is George Bush v2.0, following a script that is handed to him.

It may not be obvious to you (and others), but DeSantis has made his move by banking $200 million from Establishment Big Donors, panning the Raid on Trump, endorsing anti-Trumpers and following the Establishment script. He is all in on taking out Trump. Trump knows that, so the fight is on.

Connecting all this to the GA run-off is a red-herring. That is a separate issue. GA voters would have to be brain dead not to understand the GA run-off on it's own. The Establishment is just using it to bash Trump on another phony issue.

The CIA is betting Americans don't understand the sophistication and intricacies of a Color Revolution. Looks like a good bet on their part. For now.

In short, you and others are chasing a dangling shiny object in hopes of painless return to a peaceful easy life. It's a head fake.

Last edited by SupFoo; 11/10/22.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Maybe this article will help some here understand.
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ed-narrative-midterm-effort/#more-239644

Anyone supporting DeSantis for president over Trump is being played for a fool.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SupFoo
If you think he's not a fighter maybe you should buy disney stock.

DeSantis has been swinging at the Low Hanging Fruit. Fighting the LBGQ's, masks and pedophiles (all safe bets) isn't in the same league as fighting The Establishment, CIA, DOJ, FBI. Putin, Xi, NK, etc. etc. Not even close.

If DeSantis has to get off the porch and run with the Big Dogs, he'll fold. But he won't have to as his handlers won't let him, even if he was inclined. Best you will get is George Bush v2.0, following a script that is handed to him.

It may not be obvisous to you (and others), but DeSantis has made his move by banking $200 million from Establishment Big Donors, panning the Raid on Trump, endorsing anti-Trumpers and following the Establishment script. He is all in on taking out Trump. Trump knows that, so the fight is on.

Connecting all this to the GA run-off is a red-herring. That is a separate issue. GA voters would have to be brain dead not to understand the GA run-off on it's own. The Establishment is just using it to bash Trump on another phony issue.

The CIA is betting Americans don't understand the sophistication and intricacies of a Color Revolution. Looks like a good bet on their part. For now.

In short, you and others are chasing a dangling shiny object in hopes of painless return to a peaceful easy life. It's a head fake.

That's a whole lot of dumb shiett to pack into one post.

Well done new guy, you have set a high bar for those that follow. grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Maybe this article will help some here understand.
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ed-narrative-midterm-effort/#more-239644

Anyone supporting DeSantis for president over Trump is being played for a fool.

When do the Orcs roll into Odesa?

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

G
G
This is just a divide and conquer tactic primarily from the news media. The Lincoln project posted basically the same thing and that should tell you something. That being said it's a pretty normal play from Trump. That being said there are things to dig in here.

"He called him DeSanctimonious. When Ronnie D. was at Yale, he belonged to a secret society called St. Elmo’s. It is not Skull & Bones, it is an adjacent to Skull & Bones. SANCTIMONIOUS = VEILED REFERENCE TO RON’S SAINT ELMO MEMBERSHIP

Trump just truthed tonight calling him DeSanctimonious again, and the next truth directly after that truth, he retruthed a post from ‘Yale PhD’—So there’s the clear confirmation. There are prior examples of comms in this format (using the handle/name of the poster he retruths).".

I've got no clue if that is really what he was talking about but it has the bit o truth in there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Hmmm, meme of an avowed, anti-American communist. *Shocked*

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Guurn
This is just a divide and conquer tactic primarily from the news media.

I don't know if it's a "divide and conquer tactic" or not. But it didn't materialize out of thin air.

It was stated by Trump.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe
[quote=Guurn]It was stated by Trump.

It was not.

Trump saw The Establishment making their next attempt to take him out. He's now going nose to nose with them. Again.

IC B3

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

It was not.

Trump saw The Establishment making their next attempt to take him out. He's now going nose to nose with them. Again.

Yes. It absolutely was stated by Trump. Whether you like it or not, Trump made the statement.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Yes. It absolutely was stated by Trump. Whether you like it or not, Trump made the statement.

Of course he did. After they put into play their next move to take him out.

I have never seen Trump attack unless attacked first. But the press plays up his response, ignoring the why.

It's much like the cops beating someone videos. They don't show the first part that started it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've not seen or heard a single thing from him that makes me dislike him or see him as clueless.

I have. But maybe you haven't seen what kicked this off:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...tually-seen-the-desantis-ad#Post17783966

You are being led around by the nose:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...to-beat-trump-over-the-head#Post17787478

Holy crap, that ad really was... sanctimonious.

"I knew Paul Harvey. Paul was a friend of mine. Governor, you're no Paul Harvey"....

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

It was not.

President Trump knows sukazz gov't desantis is copying him trying to steal his popularity and gain entry into the WH. He's just letting the front running phony know he's onto him.

DaveinJax laid it out for all to see.

12344mag,, got a couple of new members for your '''list''',,laf.

Monkey picked up a hot skillet , and is no longer constipated.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Trump says that Desantis is playing games.

What games is Desantis playing?

Here you go, right on cue:

President Trump Fires Back Against Ron DeSantis, Con Inc and Coordinated Narrative Midterm Effort

"President Trump isn’t pretending. He’s targeting Florida Governor Ron DeSantis because President Trump, like us, can clearly see the nature of the construct that has been manufactured to oppose the MAGA movement. This is a fight for the future of the Republican party.

DeSantis is playing too-cute-by-half, in pretending not to be a participant in the professional republican operation. If Governor Ron DeSantis was not an active participant, he would not be playing coy with his 2024 GOP nomination intent. Trump isn’t going to play pretend. As long as DeSantis pretends, he will be targeted by President Trump because Trump isn’t going to allow the professional republican apparatus to destroy the populist movement."

Steadfast…. This is “The Big Ugly“!

Lots more here:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...nd-coordinated-narrative-midterm-effort/

In short, DeSantis is being a dishonest weasel, pretending he has no intention of running for Prez, taking out Trump and destroying the MAGA movement. DeSantis is a Trojan Horse.

The fight for control of the Republican Party has now broken into the open. Put your helmet on.

Last edited by SupFoo; 11/10/22.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by SamOlson
If the R's want to win Prez they need to bump Trump and run Desantis.

Trump truly is Trump but his time has come to pass.

Epic victory, have Trump give Desantis his blessing and then STFU.

Nugget disappointed in you... I think you voted for tester. Nugget

Damn you are a dumb PHUUCKER.

Well at least nugget not a failed drunk businessman.. your best friend is a bankruptcy lawyer. Nugget

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Heeler
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by SamOlson
If the R's want to win Prez they need to bump Trump and run Desantis.

Trump truly is Trump but his time has come to pass.

Epic victory, have Trump give Desantis his blessing and then STFU.

Nugget disappointed in you... I think you voted for tester. Nugget

When Nugget talks in 3rd person why does Sloth immediately come to mind? Does Nugget have a friend named Chunk?

Sammo, did you really vote for Tester? 😳😁

Nugget has no friends😞 makes me sad thinking about it. Nugget

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
You've got cyber friends Nuggy,better than not.

As mentioned Ga.should be priority for the next month,after that let the games begin.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Heeler
When Nugget talks in 3rd person why does Sloth immediately come to mind? Does Nugget have a friend named Chunk?

Sammo, did you really vote for Tester? 😳😁

Hell no!

I did not vote for Tester.

Nug Nug find silver can of spray paint at dump and sniff to see if any left.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Trump is playing 4-D chess. About as plausible as DeSantis being some kind of deep state plant.

At least it's entertaining to watch people grasping at nothing. Kind of sad as there's no reason for all the grasping but entertaining nonetheless.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 16penny, 1936M71, 1Akshooter, 59 invisible), 2,254 guests, and 1,055 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,819
Posts18,496,482
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.