Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Ill say this...as much as I dont care for his personality...he was a damn fine President. The best by far in my lifetime

GOD Bless America
GB1

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by funshooter
President Trump was in the Den of Vipers.
Did he allow himself to be surrounded by them or was he forced to be in the room with them.
Or
Maybe a bit of both.

He allowed the RNC to appoint Mike Pence to be his Veep right off the bat.

I tried to stay positive. But I realized at that point that he wasn't going to be able to do what he said he was going to do.

The RNC put the swamp in his lap right out of the gate.

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
The RNC is just as much the enemy as are the democrats.

We have let our institutions be compromised...our churches, our political parties...the NRA...you name it.

There is a rot within it all

By the time its all fixed...i fear men will have to die

Last edited by Quak; 11/10/22.

GOD Bless America
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe

OK, circle the part(s) of what Trump said that are factually wrong.

Anyone?

Last edited by SupFoo; 11/10/22.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
President Trump doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of being re-elected.

The elite/left/deep state will do ANYTHING to keep him out , ANYTHING/EVERYTHING...

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Perhaps Ron should wait his turn or be prepared to get pounded on like little jebby bush.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Quak

We have let our institutions be compromised...our churches, our political parties...the NRA...you name it.

By the time its all fixed...i fear men will have died from ''chipsNdips/pepsi/barca lounger/big screen tv'''.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Quak

By the time its all fixed...i fear men will have to die

The RNC is worst that the Dumbocrat's
At least the dumbocrat's are honest about being dishonest
the RNC hides their Lies and are to stupid when they are caught to know how to cover.
While the Dumbocrat's are masters at making people look over here while we do CHIT OVER THERE/

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
DeSantis is the UniParty candidate. Nothing will change if DeSantis is president. DeSantis is a Harvard lawyer and professional politician. He’s bought and paid for. He took some ques from Trump and it’s made him seem like he’s on our side. He’s just mimicking Trump. There’s no MAGA in his heart. He has also had a friendly legislature and since he’s UniParty no real personal attacks. He will get crushed crushed by Trump. By starting on DeSantis now it’s possible Trump can head DeSantis off and save DeSantis’s career. DeSantis could possibly be president in ‘28 if he doesn’t get greedy and get crushed by Trump in the ‘24 primary.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by Bristoe

OK, circle the part(s) of what Trump said that are factually wrong.

Anyone?

I don't understand why Trump got so upset about this part.

And now, Ron DeSanctimonious is playing games! The Fake News asks him if he’s going to run if President Trump runs, and he says, “I’m only focused on the Governor’s race, I’m not looking into the future.” Well, in terms of loyalty and class, that’s really not the right answer.

IC B3

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ol_mike
President Trump doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of being re-elected.

The elite/left/deep state will do ANYTHING to keep him out , ANYTHING/EVERYTHING...

The machine will tally 81,000,000 votes for a candidate suffering from Alzheimer's to beat Trump.

They'll drop 100,000,000 votes on Trump's next opponent.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by copperking81
Perhaps Ron should wait his turn or be prepared to get pounded on like little jebby bush.

LOL.

Trump is taking a beating and Ron has not lifted a finger.

Trump's own Barbie Press Sec is on Ron's side here and that's pretty new.

To be fair I like Kayleigh McEnany but even she has called Trump out mutiple times in a few short hours.

The worm has turned.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump's always been rough around the edges. The legacy media is just hyping it to try to stir up further crap. I bad mouth him pretty regularly but I've always admitted he did an outstanding job on everything but 2a and covid.

Unfortunately, most of the middle of the road type folks I know hate him with a passion for no other reason than the aforementioned media garbage.

You voted for biden.

You barking up the wrong tree little one. I voted for Jo Jorgenson from TN. I'm a life long libertarian and a southerner, why in hell would I vote for a used to be democrat claiming to be a republican - from NYC of all places?

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
DeSantis is the UniParty candidate. Nothing will change if DeSantis is president. DeSantis is a Harvard lawyer and professional politician. He’s bought and paid for. He took some ques from Trump and it’s made him seem like he’s on our side. He’s just mimicking Trump. There’s no MAGA in his heart. He has also had a friendly legislature and since he’s UniParty no real personal attacks. He will get crushed crushed by Trump. By starting on DeSantis now it’s possible Trump can head DeSantis off and save DeSantis’s career. DeSantis could possibly be president in ‘28 if he doesn’t get greedy and get crushed by Trump in the ‘24 primary.

LOL.

Tell the class again when the Orcs will take Odesa.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SamOlson
If the R's want to win Prez they need to bump Trump and run Desantis.

Trump truly is Trump but his time has come to pass.

Epic victory, have Trump give Desantis his blessing and then STFU.

Well fugging said

guns to me are like legal crack
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
I remember the Last Florida Governor that Trump went after ..

Maybe this one will fair better ..

Trump does have a Soft Spot for Harvard and Yale Alumni..

Now that will get Trump in Trouble with the Base..

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

LOL.

Trump is taking a beating and Ron has not lifted a finger.

Trump's own Barbie Press Sec is on Ron's side here and that's pretty new.

To be fair I like Kayleigh McEnany but even she has called Trump out mutiple times in a few short hours.

The worm has turned.

lol... President Trump has been taking a beating, like nobody else in the history of this country, for 7 solid years. If he wants, he'll bend Ron over like he did Ted Curz, Rand Paul, or jebby bush.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Trump's always been rough around the edges. The legacy media is just hyping it to try to stir up further crap. I bad mouth him pretty regularly but I've always admitted he did an outstanding job on everything but 2a and covid.

Unfortunately, most of the middle of the road type folks I know hate him with a passion for no other reason than the aforementioned media garbage.

You voted for biden.

You barking up the wrong tree little one. I voted for Jo Jorgenson from TN. I'm a life long libertarian and a southerner, why in hell would I vote for a used to be democrat claiming to be a republican - from NYC of all places?

How fuggin stupid can you be? That was a vote for biden dumazz.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump has run his course, too many I,I,I,I,is for me and many other conservatives, you old fuggers are living in the past, when he stated that he was the reason the people he supported won, but not the reason the people he supported lost, he lost me, he's an egocentric idiot, that had good policies but couldn't keep his fuggin mouth shut about how awesome he is. If he was as good as he says he is, he would have to tell everyone, period.

guns to me are like legal crack
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

You voted for biden.

How fuggin stupid can you be? That was a vote for biden dumazz.

I'm sure you see it that way. It didn't say Biden on the ballot I punched though. Unfortunately, you're too stupid to understand the concept. Sorry - can't help you with that, you're stuck with it for life.

You know - I don't really mind being hated. Do it because I'm a libertarian though - at least try to act like you can understand complex concepts.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (10Glocks, 222Sako, 222ND, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,582 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,474
Posts18,529,486
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.