Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump is playing 4-D chess. About as plausible as DeSantis being some kind of deep state plant..
Deep state plant? No.

Future deep state member? Entirely plausible.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
DeSantis is the future of the republican party. Trump cannot and will not acknowledge that fact. Once again, I foresee the the republicans schitting the bed and not looking down range far enough. Example, the predicted midterm tsunami that was really just an ebb tide. It is like riding a bike. You do not look where your are, your look where you are going. The Democraps will capitalize on this vacillation and take the Whitehouse back again. Then, the Republicans will wine and wallow for the next four years as the country sinks further into the abyss. Another,great opportunity wasted due to ego and lack of vision.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Connect the dots. Trump is playing 8D chess. He is corroborating with Desantis on this. Desantis will pull in the never Trumpers and some independents by bad mouthing Trump. Desantis will come off as more likely to be able to win, so he'll get the party nod. Desantis will peg Trump as his VP to get the Trumpers behind him. Desantis will win. He'll resign. Trump will become president and appoint Desantis as his VP. Like I said, connect the dots on this 7D chess game.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I like Trump but I just wish he would STFU. Pissing a bunch of people off is not the road to victory.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
If you think Trump can't win in the 2024 general you may be right but you also have to realize that DeSantis can't either. The idea that DeSantis, backed by the establishment, will beat Trump and Trump's base will turn out for him in the general is wishful thinking. It will be like 1976 when Ford beat Reagan but Reagan's people didn't come out for him and he lost to the peanut farmer.

It makes way too much sense for DeSantis to wait for 2028. He will still be a young, successful governor. The primary will be open.....no incumbents. Trump will be gone one way or the other. The only way he can eff up his chances is to run in 2024 and either get beat by Trump or split the party and get beat by the communist. Its really a no win situation. So why would he do it? A dump truck load of establishment money is the only reason I can think of.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Best POTUS ever and I'd vote for him again. But damn Trump has a big mouth, and is all mouth, he proved that to the world on January 6th 2021.

Life is good live it while you can.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I like what trump brings to table in the way of policies. But, his time has passed and he should help to install DeSantis as the future of the party. If Trump runs again I will vote for him but I really doubt he will have learned anything for the his previous experience. Like, shut up and listen to the people you surrounded yourself with as advisers. He cannot stop talking to the press. Who are going to twist everything he says, 90%of them will against him, other then fox news. He reminds of a rich kid 9th grader. He is always right and fires anyone who works with him that disagrees with him. He knows it all and no one can tell him different. That explains the huge staff turn over in his admin. His ego cannot get out of it's own way! But, you vote for the policies the candidate brings to the table not for the man himself. I still think DeSantis is a better candidate. But we will get what we get.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by SupFoo
In short, you and others are chasing a dangling shiny object in hopes of painless return to a peaceful easy life. It's a head fake.

Exactly! Every one was gung- ho until the establishment hit back. Now they want someone with a little more political finesse. LOL!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Connect the dots. Trump is playing 8D chess. He is corroborating with Desantis on this. Desantis will pull in the never Trumpers and some independents by bad mouthing Trump. Desantis will come off as more likely to be able to win, so he'll get the party nod. Desantis will peg Trump as his VP to get the Trumpers behind him. Desantis will win. He'll resign. Trump will become president and appoint Desantis as his VP. Like I said, connect the dots on this 7D chess game.

That's some good stuff right there. Jag may want to take notes.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
Trump's achilles heel:

Unfiltered social media babbling.

He must be very worried about Desantis.

Unfiltered social media blabbing.

That's right. I voted for Trump twice, but every morning he would get on twitter and say something stupid.

Donald, and I mean this as a friend: SHUT THE F*UCK UP!

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike
President Trump doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of being re-elected.

The elite/left/deep state will do ANYTHING to keep him out , ANYTHING/EVERYTHING...
Originally Posted by ol_mike
President Trump doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of being re-elected.

The elite/left/deep state will do ANYTHING to keep him out , ANYTHING/EVERYTHING...
BINGO

And if you guys want to know what’s really going on , I mean really going on between Trump, the GOP, DeSantis, the MAGA Movement and the Stolen Elections read this

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...nd-coordinated-narrative-midterm-effort/

Last edited by steve4102; 11/11/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
"He is corroborating with Desantis on this."

Didn't you mean "collaborate."

Signed,
Mr. Pedantic

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Mean Tweets!

Orange Man Bad

He grabbed my poosy!

LMAO

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
I do think that Pres Trump would be better served by leaving DeSantis an honorable way to step aside for 4 yrs in a spirit of cooperation rather than picking a fight.

I’m n the other hand I’m far from convinced that those to whom DeSantis is beholden for National prominence will allow him to gain it w/o completely squashing Trump under foot so it may be a moot point.

I’d love to see Trump praise DeSantis for his wise governance in Fla, building him as a protege for 28 and beyond so as to take the high road.

Could be sentimentality for a bygone era on my part.

I am quite sure the establishment will do what they can to drive a wedge between them and use the Governor to delete the President as contender in 24 tho.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
If Trump and Desantis run in the primaries, I'll vote Desantis. If Trump wins the nomination there will be another Democrat in the Whitehouse in '24.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Geno67
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

That's some good stuff right there. Jag may want to take notes.

Nah, it's missing something. Christopher Walken says it needs more Q-bell

A wise man is frequently humbled.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by Heeler
When Nugget talks in 3rd person why does Sloth immediately come to mind? Does Nugget have a friend named Chunk?

Sammo, did you really vote for Tester? 😳😁

Hell no!

I did not vote for Tester.

Nug Nug find silver can of spray paint at dump and sniff to see if any left.

Was kidding!! lol

He went over yonder way
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
WOW, JUST WOW!!! When such a high percentage on here. Can’t recognize they are getting the bright and shining establishment supper star, shoved up your azz. While you are backing up, yelling oh god deeper I’m loving it. Maybe this place is swirling the chitter?? (Disappointing) BAIL ON TRUMP NOW, YOU GET JUST WHAT YA ALL FUGGEN DESERVE!!!!

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RicG
I like Trump but I just wish he would STFU. Pissing a bunch of people off is not the road to victory.

And a whole bunch of conservatives, moderates, and independents feel exactly the same. Trump's biggest obstacle to returning to the White House is Trump.

Now Trump is trashing Glenn Youngkin another rising rock star. Trump apparently believes alienating Republican voters is a good strategy.

Good luck with all that dude.

Last edited by STRSWilson; 11/11/22.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (1lessdog, 1minute, 2500HD, 160user, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 67 invisible), 2,358 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,184
Posts18,503,329
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.