Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Possibly 10% of the American voting population are hard core radical right wing conservatives.

Those type, judging from posts here, might make up half the folks posting on Hunters Campfire.

Those 10% will forgive Trump of any faults and vote for him despite a 2% chance of winning. But 10% will not win any elections.

Me? Put me at the 11'th percentile. I well recognize the great things Trump did for this nation as President. I wish he was President right now.

But I also recognize the GOP will never allow him anywhere near the General Election ever again.

And if he were to make it onto the general ballot, he would not even be able to beat Biden in an honest election at this time.

I am not happy about it. But those are the facts Ma'am. The sooner we recognize that, the sooner we can get behind the next best candidate.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by Heeler
When Nugget talks in 3rd person why does Sloth immediately come to mind? Does Nugget have a friend named Chunk?

Sammo, did you really vote for Tester? 😳😁

Hell no!

I did not vote for Tester.

Nug Nug find silver can of spray paint at dump and sniff to see if any left.

Only a tester voter would want someone to huff paint. Nugget

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Possibly 10% of the American voting population are hard core radical right wing conservatives.

Those type, judging from posts here, might make up half the folks posting on Hunters Campfire.

Those 10% will forgive Trump of any faults and vote for him despite a 2% chance of winning. But 10% will not win any elections.

Me? Put me at the 11'th percentile. I well recognize the great things Trump did for this nation as President. I wish he was President right now.

But I also recognize the GOP will never allow him anywhere near the General Election ever again.

And if he were to make it onto the general ballot, he would not even be able to beat Biden in an honest election at this time.

I am not happy about it. But those are the facts Ma'am. The sooner we recognize that, the sooner we can get behind the next best candidate.

True. There is all the middle unaffiliated to persuade

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They are trying to put a wedge between Trump and his base. Reading all the comments here and other so called conservative sites it looks like they are succeeding.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
LOL.

That probably made a lot more sense if you're drunk.

Sleepy time for you.

Special John John ..

Your going to be Disappointed and You Feel it in Your Anus..

That's not a feeling of disappointment.

It's just rcamuglia's pecker.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by reivertom
We never know what the game is, it might be part of a larger strategy by both of them.....keep the opposition guessing..

I think you're right, it's all part of the plan, Trump and DeSantis are in on this together. Jag pegged it on another thread:

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by slumlord
I still am not understanding Trump sticking a knife in DeSantis’ back last week.

Slumbro, you're watching a movie. Trump and Desantis are playing ball with the brains of those who can't quite Connect the Dots.

They are working together to hoodwink and sink the salivating MSM and stupid snowflakes and the stupid rich Rinos like Citadel and others who are working to save their Rino traitorus skins by sending tons of money to them.
Jag is still not capable of separating his fantasies from reality.

Trump's biggest mistake while in office was embracing the "Q" nonsense, instead of exposing it as the nonsense it was and is.

But to be honest, I bought into it too, for a couple weeks, or maybe a month. Those lapel pins got me for a bit.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Trump lost that 10%.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump moved the ball forward, but his lack of self-control and his extreme reaction to anyone who is not 100% in line with him affects his judgment and causes him to act on emotion rather than to plan and act strategically. The base eats it up, but that is not enough to ensure victory. This week’s debacle in the face of extremely favorable conditions for the Republicans should be a huge sign. He should go away. Of course, his ego and narcissism won’t let him do that, and the Democrats are happy to sit back and watch the Republicans fight amongst themselves and keep the heat off the current state of the country and the fool in the White House. (I don’t believe Trump is playing 3D chess and doing things to help others.)

If Trump can get the nomination, surely I will vote for him again. It is my firm belief, however, that the strategic plan for the Democrats is to let the Republicans eat themselves until the nominating convention. It’s free publicity. If Trump can somehow get the nomination, the current administration or some state or county prosecutor will drop the atom bomb and indict him for something during the period between the nomination and the election, and the Democrats will cruise to victory with any candidate. I don’t see him being President ever again.

Last edited by Cheyenne; 11/11/22. Reason: grammar

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Best POTUS ever and I'd vote for him again. But damn Trump has a big mouth, and is all mouth, he proved that to the world on January 6th 2021.

what did he specifically do Jan 6th?
Trump was our leader, he had control of the army, the NG and a bunch of his loyal supporters in DC, and did NOTHING.
There was more than a few willing to die for the country on 01/06/21. All we needed was a leader.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
As far as I'm concerned 01/06/21 is the day we lost our country.

Life is good live it while you can.
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Trump lost that 10%.

BS

Trump lost people who whine about mean tweets like Tarqueen

He is the least bad Pres we’ve had in my lifetime

Hurt feelings reports aside it’s the federal propaganda corps blowing nothing into something for all the pansies to consume.

IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Good Article put up here by Steve 4102..The last Refuge. You all should read it.

Or just wring your hands and whine.

Trump will be Trump.

Tend to your own knitting.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The amount of Whoop Ass Trump is going to Level on The Derby Donkey named Mitch and the SC Sapsucker pales in comparison to the MAGA Whoop Ass he’s going to Force Feed Mr. Pudd’n and the Marxist..

This is the Final Curtain Call ..

The Final Act ..

Oh ..

We got to wait for His Announcement..

Hahaha Hahaha

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The latest from Ol’ Don is a swipe at Gov. Youngkin of VA. Making fun of his name for Pete’s sake. He’s sure cutting a wide swath.

Rush often said that nothing anyone else did could separate Trump from his supporters, only he could himself. Looks like that’s the plan.

El Rushbo gets it right again, posthumously.

What fresh Hell is this?
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Pappy348
The latest from Ol’ Don is a swipe at Gov. Youngkin of VA. Making fun of his name for Pete’s sake. He’s sure cutting a wide swath.

Rush often said that nothing anyone else did could separate Trump from his supporters, only he could himself. Looks like that’s the plan.

El Rushbo gets it right again, posthumously.

This. Someone above says they are trying to drive a wedge between Trump and his base. Of course they are, that’s what “they” do. Attacking the base is a great way to subliminally influence the middle.
Knowing this is happening, Trump is not helping his cause. As a hardcore I would vote for him but hardcores aren’t what he needs. Put the better face on Donald, make this work. Once you get re elected you can take the gloves off and raise hell and I hope you do.
I no longer believe Trump can be re elected. I hope I’m wrong.
Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by ribka
Best POTUS ever and I'd vote for him again. But damn Trump has a big mouth, and is all mouth, he proved that to the world on January 6th 2021.

what did he specifically do Jan 6th?
Trump was our leader, he had control of the army, the NG and a bunch of his loyal supporters in DC, and did NOTHING.
There was more than a few willing to die for the country on 01/06/21. All we needed was a leader.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
As far as I'm concerned 01/06/21 is the day we lost our country.

So? You suggest Trump should have activated the military and taken control of the Federal Government by force?

And what part of that would have been within the law?

The SCOTUS had ruled........several times. No election audit found evidence of significant fraud. Election officials had paper ballots to back up their electronic results.

How those paper ballots were acquired, I can only speculate.

The "Kraken" and the US raid on a German server farm which showed falsification of electronic ballots proved to be pure fiction.

Sydney Powell was a lying clown and finally admits as much.

What you suggest would have been a coup, and any participant should rightfully be sent to the gallows.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Y'all have to be smoking something to think that Trump is conspiring with DeSantis.

This is vintage Trump, we saw him do it left and right in 2016, he lashes out at any rival in an immature fashion.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The supreme court refused to hear the evidence - they did not rule on anything. When you have a case supported by nearly half the states and the state legislature of the state accused of fraud - you hear the damn case. They chickened out instead of doing their job.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Trump moved the ball forward, but his lack of self-control and extreme reaction to anyone who is not 100% in line with him affects his judgment and causes him to act on emotion rather than to plan and act strategically. The base eats it up, but that is not enough to ensure victory. This week’s debacle in the face of extremely favorable conditions for the Republicans should be a huge sign. He should go away. Of course, his ego and narcissism won’t let him do that, and the Democrats are happy to sit back and watch the Republicans fight amongst themselves and keep the heat off the current state of the country and the fool in the White House. (I don’t believe Trump is playing 3D chess and doing things to help others.)

If Trump can get the nomination, surely I will vote for him again. It is my firm belief, however, that the strategic plan for the Democrats is to let the Republicans eat themselves until the nominating convention. It’s free publicity. If Trump can somehow get the nomination, the current administration or some state or county prosecutor will drop the atom bomb and indict him for something during the period between the nomination and the election, and the Democrats will cruise to victory with any candidate. I don’t see him being President ever again.

Spot on and very nicely articulated… 👍

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
One has to believe that Biden got 81,000,000 votes to believe that Trump can get elected again.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Bristoe
One has to believe that Biden got 81,000,000 votes to believe that Trump can get elected again.
Maybe, if Repubs learn how to invade the nursing homes, hospitals, hospice centers, prisons, jails, and mental institutions to manufacture 20 million ballots.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (257 roberts, 160user, 21, 007FJ, 2500HD, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,556 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,092
Posts18,482,970
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.