Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Lake cannot be allowed to win under any circumstance. Too much of a firebrand and too much bulldog in her to keep from digging into Arizonas overall election system.
I think there are a lot of skeletons to be found.
Dems have paid plenty and received a lot from having that state under their thumb.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sycamore
what about the Arizona State Senate investigation? what happened with that?

During the first two years of Trump's administration, the republicans were in control. They accomplished nothing of any significance as far as rolling back unconstitutional laws and acts initiated during the reign of the magic knee grow. That tells me the establishment republicans are comfortable with the direction things are going and are willing to keep things as they are. When republicans are in power they talk about reaching across the aisle and working with the Demonrats. When the Demonrats are in control it is full speed ahead to accomplish their agenda and damned the republicans. Pence was Trump's vice-president and being an establishment republican even he refused to question the election. The Arizona Senate investigation into the election was nothing more than a half-hearted attempt to appease radical right wing voters. They never seriously intended to do or find anything. Look at the clowns they hired to do the investigation.
If the evidence had made it into court I think it would have opened a can of worms that none of the politicos could risk having revealed. There was no serious investigation. The result was predetermined. This is just my opinion and others may agree or not.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 45_100

During the first two years of Trump's administration, the republicans were in control. They accomplished nothing of any significance as far as rolling back unconstitutional laws and acts initiated during the reign of the magic knee grow. That tells me the establishment republicans are comfortable with the direction things are going and are willing to keep things as they are. When republicans are in power they talk about reaching across the aisle and working with the Demonrats. When the Demonrats are in control it is full speed ahead to accomplish their agenda and damned the republicans. Pence was Trump's vice-president and being an establishment republican even he refused to question the election. The Arizona Senate investigation into the election was nothing more than a half-hearted attempt to appease radical right wing voters. They never seriously intended to do or find anything. Look at the clowns they hired to do the investigation.
If the evidence had made it into court I think it would have opened a can of worms that none of the politicos could risk having revealed. There was no serious investigation. The result was predetermined. This is just my opinion and others may agree or not.
Yep.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I called those clowns out on this site and was shot down for it.

People on this site were waiting to hear from the "Cyber-Ninjas" like it was the next Q drop.

What would it have looked like if there was no cheating to be found?

Simple math says things are going to be different in a state with 7 million people than the way they were 50 years ago when there was barely 1 million.

Agriculture, Construction, and Hospitality ( resorts, golf courses, spring training, hotels for winter visitors) have been encouraging immigration for 70 years (legal and otherwise)

You know Arizona. How many Democrats are the big owners in Agriculture, Construction or Hospitality in Arizona?

None.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Rickt300,

there was hella investigations. Remember the Arizona Senate Audit? Remember the Cyber-Ninjas? Millions of dollars spent? Taxpayer dollars? did you hear what they found?

Yes they found all kinds of fraud. Funny that nothing came of it. The Sheriff's department even stopped the forensic audit of the machines by refusing to give up the "fob" that allowed access to the hard drives.

https://electionfraud20.org/fraud-summary-by-state/arizona/

Sycamore

There was an investigation and a lot of money was spent. As I said in another post on this subject, I hold the republicans mostly responsible because they have been reluctant to seriously investigate voting fraud. They might have spent lots of money but they didn't seriously investigate. Republicans like being the minority party because they aren't held responsible for anything. They get the financial benefit of holding federal office without the accountability. There are a few good people in office like Rand Paul, Loren Boebert and MTG. We need more like Lake, Finchem and Masters. If this election is a reflection of the will of the people, our republic is lost and cannot be saved.[/quote]

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In the 2020 election things happened that were statistically impossible. I think the word is anomalies. Resident bidet ran his campaign from his basement and seldom interacted with the press or the voters. When he had a campaign rally he couldn't attract more than a few dozen people. When Trump held a campaign rally there were tens of thousands in attendance and more people were turned away. There were more ballots than voters. There is no way bidet got more votes than the magic knee grow, dead people voting, harvesting ballots, mail in ballots not signed or received after the deadline. There are more examples that I dont recall right now.
Katie Hobbs campaign was a carbon copy of resident bidet's campaign. Like she knew she would win if she kept her mouth shut and didn't make any big mistakes. Maricopa County is the largest county in Arizona and there were issues from the very beginning. Mark Kelly is a manipulative a$$ who capitalizes on his wife's physical condition and uses it to advance his party's agenda.
There are a handful of good people in Congress but they are way outnumbered. Nothing will change until the those in control want it to change.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In the 2020 election things happened that were statistically impossible. I think the word is anomalies. Resident bidet ran his campaign from his basement and seldom interacted with the press or the voters. When he had a campaign rally he couldn't attract more than a few dozen people. When Trump held a campaign rally there were tens of thousands in attendance and more people were turned away. There were more ballots than voters. There is no way bidet got more votes than the magic knee grow, dead people voting, harvesting ballots, mail in ballots not signed or received after the deadline. There are more examples that I dont recall right now.
Katie Hobbs campaign was a carbon copy of resident bidet's campaign. Like she knew she would win if she kept her mouth shut and didn't make any big mistakes. Maricopa County is the largest county in Arizona and there were issues from the very beginning. Mark Kelly is a manipulative a$$ who capitalizes on his wife's physical condition and uses it to advance his party's agenda.
There are a handful of good people in Congress but they are way outnumbered. Nothing will change until the those in control want it to change.

Excellent post & all right on.

Just too bad that any (real) court doesn't subscribe to the relevance of statistically impossible things happening across several facets all at the same time. Or the very simple & telling fact that more votes were counted than their were votes................kind of an over-riding turning point, IMO. That didn't happen by happenstance.

The ones in charge won't change until, one way or another, they are forced to change.

But keep the faith, all ye faithful ..................if we just get out the vote, we WILL vote ourselves outta this mess. Laughin' here.

MM

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Arizona had 2 years to un [bleep] themselves, pass election law reforms, tighten up the mail in ballots etc. Arizona Republicans had/have majority in the house and senate and a ph ucking republican Governor. Nope sit around going man that Cactus Wren sure is a pretty bird.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Arizona had 2 years to un [bleep] themselves, pass election law reforms, tighten up the mail in ballots etc. Arizona Republicans had/have majority in the house and senate and a ph ucking republican Governor. Nope sit around going man that Cactus Wren sure is a pretty bird.

Hell man, the State Senate spent 6 months and 2 million dollars investigating it. They came up with a few more votes for Biden.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why would Mark Brnovich do this?

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/a...-seeks-probe-of-election-integrity-group

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich seeks probe of election integrity group

PHOENIX (AP) - Arizona’s Republican attorney general, Mark Brnovich, on Friday asked the FBI and IRS to look into an election integrity group that claimed to have uncovered widespread fraud in the 2020 election but never provided evidence.

Leaders from True The Vote promised repeatedly over the course of a year to provide data supporting their claim that people illegally collected ballots and delivered them to drop boxes during the 2020 election, Grigsby wrote.

But True the Vote Founder Catherine Engelbrecht and contractor Gregg Phillips never provided the data they promised to the attorney general’s office despite claiming publicly that they had, Grigsby wrote. In June, they told state investigators they had given their data to the FBI while telling the FBI that the materials were given to the attorney general’s office.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Hell man, the State Senate spent 6 months and 2 million dollars investigating it. They came up with a few more votes for Biden.....

One of the biggest lose ends is mail in ballots. Yes you have states like Oregon, Washington and California that's all they do is mail in ballots. But other states that do they need to tighten up the requirements to get a mail in ballot. It shouldn't take 2 week to count ballots. If your ballot is not received by midnight of the election to bad try again next election. well that's suppressing the voters, attack on voters. No If you are to damn dumb to put that mail in ballot in the mail week out then you probably shouldn't vote. Drop boxes should only be in front of division election offices. Not on some random street on Indian School road.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 79S

Hey retard that was a recount not an audit. Did you open my fuqing link? The question remains, wood or aluminum?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 79S

This is the condensed version of what happened in Arizona.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Cochise County Board of Supervisors wants to hand count all the ballots this election cycle. Someone filed a law suit to prevent them from doing that. The county attorney has notified the BOS they would be risking felony charges and a judge has denied their request to hand count. The Arizona Supreme Court has refused to fast track their appeal. From what I understand, the BOS recognizes voters have no confidence in the accuracy of the voting machines and the BOS is trying to take steps to test the accuracy of the machines. It is obvious someone is seriously opposed to honest elections. In a rare instance our county BOS is trying to do the right thing. We have a three member board. The vote to hand count was 2 to 1. You would think it would be unanimous but it wasn't!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by 79S

Hey retard that was a recount not an audit. Did you open my fuqing link? The question remains, wood or aluminum?

the people that did it, and the people that paid for it called it an audit. what can I tell ya?

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/a...ort-finds-no-maricopa-county-data-issues

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
You had me when you said "investigation"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You know, by and large this has been a good exchange of ideas on a respectful level.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (35, 444Matt, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 8 invisible), 1,519 guests, and 775 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,303
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.