Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by viking
It doesn’t matter, nobody with an R will get in again. It’s rigged.
True, but the problem is the R’s are the reason, not the D’s, the Republican Leadership cares only about The Party, not The Country. They are perfectly fine with losing, as long as The Party survives.

The Party tried to destroy Trump at the expense of We The People, time for We The People to destroy The Party.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Trump. It has to be. As much as I love what Desantis did for cleaning up voting in Florida he will never pull it off nationwide. The Commie bastards have the steal down to a science and the no balls pubs will stand by and watch them do it. Derby Donkey and McGaffey to comfortable on our dime, and making millions+ all while pretending to care about “We the People”.
We are three touchdowns behind with one election on the clock. 2024.
Pray to God that I’m wrong. But I ain’t.

Somebody bookmark this and shove it in my face in 2 years.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Riding the Trump train. Screw the RNC.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
Trump. It has to be. As much as I love what Desantis did for cleaning up voting in Florida he will never pull it off nationwide. The Commie bastards have the steal down to a science and the no balls pubs will stand by and watch them do it. Derby Donkey and McGaffey to comfortable on our dime, and making millions+ all while pretending to care about “We the People”.

The Republicans did Not just stand by and watch.

They helped steal the election away from Trump in 2020, in 2022 Mitch McConnell and the Party Leadership made sure that Trump endorsed candidate’s failed, The Wrong Kind of Republicans” ya know.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by johnn
Trump was a lightning rod that was needed at the time, he coulda done better if he would keep his pie hole shut and if had got rid of his staff.
I can excuse him for that as he is not a career politician.

But his time is over, unfortunately I don't think he knows when to step aside.

Keep swallowing MSM BS. It was all they had except for saying he colluded with Putin. Both were lies.

Your statement sounds intellectual until you consider the fact that his truths gained him nearly 12 million more votes in 2020.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Trump. I don't trust anyone else.

Fugk it. It doesn't matter anymore. Too far gone.

THIS

Yes...
And replies like Trumps too old etc. prove that the USA is washed-up.

Yeah a harvard/gov't/ lawyer is going to save the union.
Desantis has copied Trumps blueprint and will do the same thing that would have happened if the RED WAVE had been a 1,000 foot tidal wave. NOTHING !!!
Desantis and the rest of the entrenched GOP will continue the status-quo, enriching themselves off of the taxpayers. All the while lying through their teeth, with a smile on their face.
I'm getting to the point that I hope the democrats do win from here on out, the GOP likers deserve everything they get.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Morewood
Riding the Trump train. Screw the RNC.

The truth of the matter is, that's the only train there is.

What others say and think isn't worth a plugged nickel in this nonexistent scenario.

DeSantis won't run against Trump and never indicated a desire to.

Trump and the Patriots are in control in this DNC slow motion demolition derby we are watching play out.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/14/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
DeSantis can't win....fact is no one can win when the Democrats control the rigged voting machines.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
Trump will be making an announcement Tuesday.

If he announces his re-election bid, are you going to support him and the AMERICA First agenda or will you side with the younger Establishment Selected Ron DeSantis.
How is DeSantis "establishment-selected?" His support is very grass-roots.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555

The Republicans did Not just stand by and watch.

They helped steal the election away from Trump in 2020, in 2022 Mitch McConnell and the Party Leadership made sure that Trump endorsed candidate’s failed, The Wrong Kind of Republicans” ya know.

You'll get no argument from me on that. Case in point 2022 Murkowski in Alaska, and no help basically for Laxalt( sp) in Nevada.
Why Murkowski? Well gotta keep the club together right...

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

If he announces his re-election bid, are you going to support him and the AMERICA First agenda or will you side with the younger Establishment Selected Ron DeSantis.

Steve is referring to the McConnell/Romney/Bush/Graham/McCarthy deep state cabal dying establishment, the one his handlers told him to push.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/14/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Steve is referring to the McConnell/Romney/Bush/Graham/McCarthy deep state cabal dying establishment, the one his handlers told him to push.
A man cannot help who is lending support to him. In the case of those men, they have ulterior motives for supporting someone they believe will provide a roadblock against Trump. Once they used DeSantis to block Trump, they'd almost certainly be just as opposed to DeSantis as they were Trump.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Trump won't win in the primaries, so he'll start a third party just to F@#k the Republicans.
His ego will allow the Dem's to win again. He could care less about the country, it all about him.
Hopefully he'll be dead or in jail in the next two years.

"The older I get, the better I was"
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

A man cannot help who is lending support to him. In the case of those men, they have ulterior motives for supporting someone they believe will provide a roadblock against Trump. Once they used DeSantis to block Trump, they'd almost certainly be just as opposed to DeSantis as they were Trump.
Then desantis will play-ball with the cabal behind closed doors.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by LFC
DeSantis can't win....fact is no one can win when the Democrats control the rigged voting machines.
Neither can Trump.

But then again DeSantis won’t be trying to win the White House, his objective will be to rid The Party of Trump.

Russia, Russia, Russia didn’t do t, Impeachment I didn’t do it, Impeachment II didn’t do it, Jan 6 didn’t do it, law suits haven’t done it, so now it’s DeSantis’ turn to Get-r-Done using the Rigged primary election process.

Trump needs to toss a Yuge monkey wrench into the GOPs plan and start a third party, calling it The MAGA Party.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Trump already beat slobbering joe Brandon. SMH

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Correct, he knows who and what butters his bread.

But DeSantis isn’t being paid to win the White House, job one is ridding The Party of Trump, a Presidential victory would just be an unexpected bonus.

Last edited by steve4102; 11/14/22.

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Geno67
Have to wait and see who the libertarian candidate is.

How brilliant and principled of you.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Can you explain this statement? How is he "playing ball" with them? Are you implying that he's willing to adopt the globo-homo agenda if these folks support him? What's your evidence?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Pat85
I hope he announces a run for President as an Independent and starts the MAGA Party.

But, but, but......That would fracture the Republican party! The party that will save the nation!! Should have started one in 2020, we would be two years ahead by now.

Trump needs to toss a Yuge monkey wrench into the GOPs plan and start a third party, calling it The MAGA Party.

THIS & THIS, both parties are laden with crooks, hind sight 20/20 and all that,, we should have started a MAGA type party 50 years ago.

Posted by Bristoe
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (2500HD, 12344mag, 222Sako, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 61 invisible), 2,618 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,293
Posts18,486,934
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.