Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I'll vote for the republican nominee, which hopefully will be DeSantis. However, if Trump gets the nod I'll vote for him.

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
Trump. It has to be. As much as I love what Desantis did for cleaning up voting in Florida he will never pull it off nationwide. The Commie bastards have the steal down to a science and the no balls pubs will stand by and watch them do it. Derby Donkey and McGaffey to comfortable on our dime, and making millions+ all while pretending to care about “We the People”.
We are three touchdowns behind with one election on the clock. 2024.
Pray to God that I’m wrong. But I ain’t.

Somebody bookmark this and shove it in my face in 2 years.

so he cleaned up Florida ....but cant do it nation wide...why?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by hotsoup
I'll vote for the republican nominee, which hopefully will be DeSantis. However, if Trump gets the nod I'll vote for him.
That's about where I am.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
President Trump has earned my loyalty and trust!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MPat70
President Trump has earned my loyalty and trust!
Just his court appointments, alone, has earned my gratitude towards him. That might be his best achievement while in office, in fact. He was just so so on most everything else, though, and quite bad on some things. He'd certainly have my vote, if he's the nominee, however.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Then desantis will play-ball with the cabal behind closed doors.
Can you explain this statement? How is he "playing ball" with them? Are you implying that he's willing to adopt the globo-homo agenda if these folks support him? What's your evidence?
Check his donor list.

And read these.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/?s=DeSantis

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by steve4102
Trump will be making an announcement Tuesday.

If he announces his re-election bid, are you going to support him and the AMERICA First agenda or will you side with the younger Establishment Selected Ron DeSantis.
How is DeSantis "establishment-selected?" His support is very grass-roots.

Steve is referring to the McConnell/Romney/Bush/Graham/McCarthy deep state cabal dying establishment, the one his handlers told him to push.
A man cannot help who is lending support to him. In the case of those men, they have ulterior motives for supporting someone they believe will provide a roadblock against Trump. Once they used DeSantis to block Trump, they'd almost certainly be just as opposed to DeSantis as they were Trump.
Then desantis will play-ball with the cabal behind closed doors.

Correct, he knows who and what butters his bread.

Yep government to the core, never produced anything in his life not even a job for someone unless it was a government job.
Probably never had a thought of rental property etc., just sits back waiting for that big fat gov't check to land in his bank account every month.
ZERO skills to help a working man.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hopefully this discussion becomes moot after Trump’s announcement, establishing a Third Party

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
General Zi Chiang Chong Donkey Kong Phalanx must be Rendered to Gelatin..

Trump can’t gain any Momentum until that Happens..

Trump is weighing the decision on whether He can Take Down The Doom Loop and their Red Dickie’s ..

Ya ..

We’re wanting for Ya Trump …

Sticks and Stones will Break My Bones but Mean Tweets will never Harm Me ..

Bitches..

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
DeSantis is a career politician, Trump ain't, I would be satisfied with either over ANY Democrat but Trump first pick, he's already proved what he can do.

"an armed society is a polite society"
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
LMAO

If you claimed to support Trump ever and you don't now, you're a [bleep] or dumb as John Burns

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I wouldn't be bothered if either got the GOP nomination. But I very seriously doubt if the machine will allow trump to be President.

My impression of Desantis is, he knows he would have to "play the game" to an extent. Every federal elected official does,....some more than others. But Desantis would push back against it as much as possible.

I don't know what Trump would do. A *lot* of his appointments were impossible to understand and he turned against some people who worked very hard to get him elected,..especially Steve Bannon. Also, Trump tossing Jeff Sessions and taking on William Barr was a bad mistake. Allowing the RNC to install Mike Pence as his Veep was a bad move right off the bat.

When Trump put John Bolton and Eliot Abrams in his administration it became evident that he wasn't in charge of who got appointed to his administration.

It's all a moot point, however,....since like I said. the machine will never allow Trump to be President again.

I'm in doubt if the machine will ever allow *any* Republican to be President again.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
TRUMP !!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
You guys clamoring for DJT to start a 3rd party are the same ones who ridicule and chastise guys who vote libertarian etc.

Hope you enjoy getting steamrolled in elections and have the new ultra liberal Democrats in power across the board vs the Rs and RINOs blocking at least the worst of the ultra liberal agenda.

DJT aint the savior you make him out to be. While he was a great President, he did very little swamp draining, hell the swamp was his administration.....bolton, Barr etc etc

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BobMt
Trump. It has to be. As much as I love what Desantis did for cleaning up voting in Florida he will never pull it off nationwide. The Commie bastards have the steal down to a science and the no balls pubs will stand by and watch them do it. Derby Donkey and McGaffey to comfortable on our dime, and making millions+ all while pretending to care about “We the People”.

Originally Posted by BobMt

Because the Cabal is too large, to many embedded in their cushy lives and very few real Patriots.

Look how hard it was for Trump to get anything accomplished. The uni-party worked harder against him than for him. It was amazing he got the SC justices appointed. Even with so called conservatives controlling
both houses.

All the alphabet agencies are corrupt to the core at the upper levels. Without the FBY doing their JOB nothing will change. Case in point, the smirk on pedo joes face when ask about the FBY investigation humper.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
IMO I hope that Trump runs. I like some of what Desantis stands for but now who he stands with. Association matters. Split the vote and cause massive damage to the party.

The Republican Party has to crumble. It is a necessary step toward something new. Reagan was the only good president to come out of the party in my lifetime. Other than the Newt Contract with America the party has never been conservative but gladly used conservatives to keep them in office by making empty promises.

No new taxes

Weapons of mass Destruction

War on drugs

War on terror

Democratize Iraq and Afghanistan

Kinder gentler conservatism

Small government

Repeal and replace

The list could go on.

I first voted in 1984 as a registered Republican and remained a Republican until February 2021 when commie Cocaine Mitch considered another impeachment. I promptly changed my registration to I.

This party has to be changed. That change will not happen from the inside unless it is destroyed and rebuilt. America needs to destroy the party.

The argument against what four or six more years of D control will bring seems empty and based in fear. I don’t think that we will be helped by four to six more years of R control. They have no vision and and are just as corrupt as the D’s.

Let it burn.

Last edited by IZH27; 11/14/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
TRUMP ALL THE WAY.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's all a moot point, however,....since like I said. the machine will never allow Trump to be President again.

I'm in doubt if the machine will ever allow *any* Republican to be President again.
…and the Republican Party is perfectly fine with 5his as long as The Party survives.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by IZH27
IMO I hope that Trump runs. I like some of what Desantis stands for but now who he stands with. Association matters. Split the vote and cause massive damage to the party.

The Republican Party has to crumble. It is a necessary step toward something new. Reagan was the only good president to come out of the party in my lifetime. Other than the Newt Contract with America the party has never been conservative but gladly used conservatives to keep them in office by making empty promises.

No new taxes

Weapons of mass Destruction

War on drugs

War on terror

Democratize Iraq and Afghanistan

Kinder gentler conservatism

Small government

Repeal and replace

The list could go on.

I first voted in 1984 as a registered Republican and remained a Republican until February 2021 when commie Cocaine Mitch considered another impeachment. I promptly changed my registration to I.

This party has to be changed. That change will not happen from the inside unless it is destroyed and rebuilt. America needs to destroy the party.

The argument against what four or six more years of D control will bring seems empty and based in fear. I don’t think that we will be helped by four to six more years of R control. They have no vision and and are just as corrupt as the D’s.

Let it burn.

Exactly.

Destroy the Republican Party has to happen before anything else can be started.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by marktheshark
You guys clamoring for DJT to start a 3rd party are the same ones who ridicule and chastise guys who vote libertarian etc.
etc

The libertarian party is a joke, it has no Leader or leadership, is run by a bunch of left over hippies that do strip teas on stage during a convention.

Trump is a leader and has a Yuge base, if he starts a new party, much of his base will follow, thus fracturing the corrupt Republican Party Club.

Will he win, hell No, he couldn’t win running as an incumbent Republican even with 10 Million more votes than Obama.

Republicans can’t win either, they don’t want to, their only concern is Saving The Party.

Time to destroy the Party that has been stabbing us in the back for years.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (1badf350, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 1minute, 54 invisible), 2,953 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,955
Posts18,519,375
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.