Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DaveinWV
Originally Posted by akrange
He got his Wife Set Up ..

He’s Set Up ..

All Voting for the Devil ..

And that’s Every Time..

You left out his daughter. Graduated college with a bogus master's degree (while Joe was governor) and was hired as CEO of Mylan Phamaceuticals. She tripled the price of EpiPens and got a golden parachute when Mylan left WV. Manchin's wife was head of Dept of Education while he was governor and she mandated schools keep EpiPens on hand. Corrupt politicians don't try to hide their greed and illegal activities.
and of course the workers got screwed when they shut the Mylan factory down in Morgantown making those EpiPens ,.. of course Manchin and his daughter did not get hurt from that... He from Farmington were i am from , 400 people.,he screwed people i grew up with there ,he and his brother been sueing each other over the old family carpet bussness their father ran in Farmington , which they moved to the county seat .His brother a doctor in Farmington , runs a clinic ,niether one needs the money from the old carpet bussness

Last edited by rem shooter; 11/17/22.

NRA Life Member
GB1

Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Thank y’all for the insight. Never paid him much attn. until this Inflation bullshit bill came about.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
Joe Manchin played hardball with Pedo joe and the dems. Then got suckered by Pedo and the dims hurting WV.

What if he were to change teams? Or stay Dim and just vote R.

He has to be stinging still and has got to be in hot water with West Virginians in the energy industry.

Just thinking out loud....
Without changing teams and going red, he is going to get his but handed to him at his next election. Cryin' chucky schumer bent him over and put it to him over his gas pipeline deal. why he stays democRAT I will never know.

kwg

Because that is what he IS....

Last edited by Muffin; 11/18/22.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rem shooter

He’s Set Up ..

And that’s Every Time..

You left out his daughter. Graduated college with a bogus master's degree (while Joe was governor) and was hired as CEO of Mylan Phamaceuticals. She tripled the price of EpiPens and got a golden parachute when Mylan left WV. Manchin's wife was head of Dept of Education while he was governor and she mandated schools keep EpiPens on hand. Corrupt politicians don't try to hide their greed and illegal activities.
and of course the workers got screwed when they shut the Mylan factory down in Morgantown making those EpiPens ,.. of course Manchin and his daughter did not get hurt from that... He from Farmington were i am from , 400 people.,he screwed people i grew up with there ,he and his brother been sueing each other over the old family carpet bussness their father ran in Farmington , which they moved to the county seat .His brother a doctor in Farmington , runs a clinic ,niether one needs the money from the old carpet bussness
Rocky still runs wholesale carpet.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Toddly
Originally Posted by rem shooter

He’s Set Up ..

And that’s Every Time..

Rocky still runs wholesale carpet.
Thank you , didnt know that , just remember a few years back when i was back home visiting , it was in the news James and his doctor brother were suing each other over the old carpet bussness ,dont remember the particulers....on a side note , back in the 70's when the carpet place was still in Farmington ,his step dad worked for manchins dad installing carpet in houses ,he would bring home the scraps of carpet home ,me and my buddy was about 13 we carpeted an old shed with it making it our club house, our older friend shagged his girlfriend on that shag carpet ,how my buddies mom never heard her moans from the house we will never know ,,but we was expecting it at the time ,of course we was dutifuly standing guard outside ,,what an education grin

Last edited by rem shooter; 11/18/22.

NRA Life Member
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
We have enough RINO's.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 160user, 1234, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 52 invisible), 2,399 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,520
Posts18,472,532
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.