Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Not just NO but HELL NO! For one thing 16 is too young to be in a “committed relationship” for either sex. Young girls that become “boy crazy” wrap their entire self-worth, their self-esteem and their individual value into whether they have a boyfriend or not. I think it’s devastating for young women to place such value on guys because it doesn’t foster a strong, independent spirit but instead creates a co-dependent, obsessive young lady that feels she NEEDS a boyfriend in order to be complete….she doesn’t!

Our 16 year old daughter is a beautiful, fit, highly intelligent young lady that has been taught since birth to be independent, strong and self-assured. She’s had countless young men pursuing her, a couple of whom I really liked. Good, clean cut hardworking farm boys that are extremely polite and respectful, 1 of whom told our daughter that he’s going to “court her” and wait for however long it takes. She has told them all that she enjoys her freedom and doesn’t want to have anyone feel like they deserve her attention. She has plans for her bright future and no “relationship” is going to interfere with her plans. My wife and I often have to pinch ourselves to make sure we aren’t dreaming, especially when we see the drama some of her girlfriends are going through with their boy problems….she wants none of that ridiculous drama, thankfully. 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Uncle_Alvah
If you had a daughter who turned 16 two days ago, would you allow her boyfriend to move in with the family? There is mom, 18 year old son, and the daughter in the home. Says he has to sleep on the couch.
What say you?
I suspect ya'll might be able to guess my thoughts on this......
Aint no f u c kin way thats happening

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Ya'll gettin' played.

Oh hell yeah.

Yep this guy is a total troll

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I don't have kids and am not a parent but I wouldn't go for this arrangement.

Oddly I'm in my 50's and live at my parents home. Maybe I'm a loser? 😁😁😁 I moved in to take care of my dad till he died from parkinsons and I still live with mom. I hate to see her alone.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
yessir

His therapist isnt giving him enough couch time

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Uncle Alvah - I support your choice to live your truth and have a live in man. Love is love.

Last edited by hillestadj; 11/19/22.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Theoldpinecricker

Oddly I'm in my 50's and live at my parents home. Maybe I'm a loser? 😁😁😁 I moved in to take care of my dad till he died from parkinsons and I still live with mom. I hate to see her alone.
Tell yourself what you must.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Besides the obvious reasons, don't forget that once you give residence to someone, it can be a slow and painful process to legally evict them.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Oh Hell No! He would not be moving in my house. Where is his folks at? A lot of questions for me to ask. You know what is going to happen. She will get knocked up fairly fast and you are going to foot the bill. When they are under your roof, you are the boss so act like it. Put your foot down and do not give. If your wife is all for it, give her arse the boot too. Man up and make good decisions. Letting him in your house will cause CHAOS and you will suffer the most.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Theoldpinecricker

Tell yourself what you must.

Yes, yes you are a loser. Acceptance is the first step.

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Clarifying details:
-it is not in my household, none of it.
-I am merely an observer. I readily admit to being a nosey bastard. Bit of a gossip as well.
-the boy is 17. Clean cut and polite. In high school and has a job. Drives a truck he bought himself. Was living with his grandparents but something went south, no idea what.
-The chances of him finding an apartment, or even a room, are almost non-existent. Housing is high and scarce here. True everywhere I guess.
-I have no idea if they are having sex but I know which way I'd lay my bet, pun intended.
-I believe living choices are morphing into something different. Multiple room mates the norm, minimalize people sheltering in honeycomb "rooms" ala Japanese style. The contemporary requirements of "first month, last month, month security, good credit" is a high bar for many people.
My comments may be construed to sound like a endorsement of the arrangement. They are not. I would't let a young Jesus Christ live in the house with a daughter.
Interesting situation. I'm of the mind that a pregnancy is on the radar. Odds are decent I won't be around long enough for it to be of my concern.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
If you had a daughter who turned 16 two days ago, would you allow her boyfriend to move in with the family? There is mom, 18 year old son, and the daughter in the home. Says he has to sleep on the couch.
What say you?
I suspect ya'll might be able to guess my thoughts on this......

Yall are bleck, right?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Anybody got a link to the video yet?

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Someday maybe I'll share what happened one morning after staying overnight with my girlfriend and her mother (who hated me) in a one room cottage.

Lol, you shagged her mom didn't you.
No.
So you didn't' shag just her mother. You let both of them have their way with you.
I'm only saying this to illustrate what a stupid idea it is to have a boy stay overnight in your house much less live there.
I screwed my girlfriend on the floor where we were sleeping within 3 feet of her sleeping mother.

Politics is War by Other Means
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
no way at my house

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I had one of my coworkers do this and within a year, both the daughter and the mom were pregnant by the kid.

Your circus, your monkies, but I know what I would do!

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Someday maybe I'll share what happened one morning after staying overnight with my girlfriend and her mother (who hated me) in a one room cottage.

Lol, you shagged her mom didn't you.
No.
So you didn't' shag just her mother. You let both of them have their way with you.
I'm only saying this to illustrate what a stupid idea it is to have a boy stay overnight in your house much less live there.
I screwed my girlfriend on the floor where we were sleeping within 3 feet of her sleeping mother.

Either way, one or both, you still won, and yes yours is a very valid point.

Good think your GF wasn't a screamer, or at least not that night!

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
F
Fxs Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Find him work

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord
Another gem from uncle albert

Thanks! cool

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by slumlord
Another gem from uncle albert

Thanks! cool
Is the health department giving out free rubbers?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

730 members (10Glocks, 12savage, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 1234, 78 invisible), 2,992 guests, and 1,515 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,737
Posts18,475,993
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.