Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by smokepole
The worst part isn't the scheming, it's that she's willing to make it so that her newborn won't have a mother for a few years.

I agree. That is a scumbag behavior right there.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
this was a federal case , she has to serve all 11 years .

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
The worst part isn't the scheming, it's that she's willing to make it so that her newborn won't have a mother for a few years.

Well she's 38 and going to prison for 11 years, I understand why she had kids when she still could.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by persiandog
this was a federal case , she has to serve all 11 years .

Drop in the bucket for what she did. Totally agree on the 2-tiered justice system. Pathetic now but as time goes on, the ramifications will multiply and tear this country apart. Greedy people and corrupt politicians......the rich will get richer and the poor will have babies.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Well she's 38 and going to prison for 11 years, I understand why she had kids when she still could.

So she's willing to make the kid grow up without a mother to satisfy her own wants?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
[quote

Six years ago she was a superstar. And a complete fraud, her "machine" never worked. An utter scam.

She was found guilty in January, with sentencing scheduled for today. Ten months.
Funny, she waited several months, and then got pregnant, and she is appearing in court right now pregnant. You don't suppose a lying scheming female got pregnant on purpose to elicit sympathy from the judge do you?

What a c*unt.

She's gonna get 11 years.[/quote]

I nailed it. Eleven years.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

So she's willing to make the kid grow up without a mother to satisfy her own wants?
I'd wager the kid is and will always be happy that it was born.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Under Federal sentencing guidelines, a prisoner receives 54 days a year of "good time." If they don't get into a fistfight, or get smoking pot, 54 days a year.
If Elizabeth behaves herself about 600 days off the sentence. So she might get 600 days off. Minimum of 9+ years.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bush Cheney Enron

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 700LH
Bush Cheney Enron
Elizabeth Holmes' father was a VP at Enron.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Holmes was also fined a $400 million special assessment. Holmes must surrender to custody on April 27, 2023. Holmes is expected to appeal.

should could be pregnant by next April.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The baby was likely another con to get leniency. She's a sociopath.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
She got 135 months. She'll be prime for the butch squad.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Let's see... Raised almost $1 Billion dollars in venture capital. Had a net worth north of $4 Billion dollars before she was exposed as a scammer. Will be required to repay $400 Million. So, she gets to keep +$500 Million, plus what ever else she procured (and hid) while she was living "high on the hog." Even IF she does the full 11 years, still works out to $45 Million per year.

Not a bad gig if you can get it...

Last edited by Orion2000; 11/18/22.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Duh, sociopath.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 700LH
Bush Cheney Enron
Elizabeth Holmes' father was a VP at Enron.
well that says a lot

NRA Life Member
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
speaking of Enfon:

Young man fresh out of college starts a TECH company. It makes billions in just a few years...
So he has over the control to someone hired to be the CEO. and he decides he wants to move to Texas and just live off the land.

So he goes to Texas and buys a big ranch. Then figures he wants to grow his own food and do it the old fashion way. So he looks in the local paper, to see if someone is selling a mule. He finds one for sale for a $100. So he calls the guy, goes over and looks at the mule, and figures it looks fine, so he pays the old Farmer $100 cash and says he'll be back over in a week with a pickup and a trailer to pick it up.

He gets over there a week later to pick it up, and the farmer tells him they have a problem. The Mule Up and Died. Disappointed he just asks the Farmer to just give him his $100 back. Old Farmer say's he'd love to, but he can't. He spent it on paying some medical bills. So the guy tells him to help him put it in the trailer, with his fork lift on his tractor. The Old Farmer says " So you want the dead mule?" Sure said the California Transplant, I paid for him.

So the farmer helps by loading the dead mule in the trailer, and the guy drives off...

Six months later, while in town the old Farmer runs into the guy. "hey what did you ever do with that dead mule you bought from me?"
Well I put him in a Raffle for $2 a ticket. Sold 1250 tickets, so I got $2500 for him.

Well didn't anyone complain about you putting on a raffle for a dead mule? Sure they did, the guy that won the mule. So I gave him his $2 back.

and that Folks is HOW Enron Got Started...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Not Enron-related but if you haven't seen "The Big Short" about how mortgage derivatives cratered the economy in 2008 it's worth watching. It has a lot of outtakes where they give some pretty good analogies, like this one:

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ironbender
Duh, sociopath.

Who you callin' sociopath, you mentally-deranged commie cyber-stalker??

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender
Duh, sociopath.

Who you callin' sociopath, you mentally-deranged commie cyber-stalker??

i think he is calling her and you both sociopath , what do you say about that?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

182 members (3333vl, 450yukon, 264mag, 204guy, 17CalFan, 24 invisible), 2,067 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,886
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.