-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Large mail in vote from the bush. She sold her soul to the Native Corps long ago.

Yup.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jordan555
Sorry if I step on your toes but, I see you dummies are close to putting Murcowski back in the senate. Don’t worry dummies in some of the other states did the same thing.

Imagine posting this on a 99.9% conservative hunting and shooting forum calling out conservative members who live in Alaska as “dummies”, who didn’t vote for her in the first place.

Im sure there’s a web forum full of liberals who actually did. You may have better odds there

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I hear they can’t make burgers worth a schit neither.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J
Let me clarify I said dumb Alaskians. Not all. The ones on freebies and the sheep on the other side. I also said other states also. Kentucky being another. But lets face the facts the majority is not voting. So when they complaining starts ask if they voted. If they didnt just say damn its your fault. I guess people are going to feel in there pocketbook and belly to figure this stuff out. I picked out Alaska because its close to my heart and hate to see it bamboozled like that. Definitely not picking on everyone

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
McConnell made sure she had millions of dollars since she is one of his rubber stamps. Mind you both candidates are GOP so this was a safe seat for McConnell's party and he didn't need to spend a thin dime there. Those millions of dollars could, and should, have been routed on candidates like Masters, Boduc or Walker to help them flip the control of the senate. McConnell is one of the worst enemies the GOP has and the morons just allowed him to stay in one of the leadership positions. IDIOTS!

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
IC B2

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
You do realize she has an R behind her name right? That is what allowed asses from other States to donate tons of money to her through the RNC. We got screwed by the RNC.

Sorry but you're wrong. It wasn't $$$ from other states, it was $$$ from McConnell to one of his rubber stamps. Both candidates are GOP so McConnell didn't have to spend a dime to hold the seat. But he wants his rubber stamp and you morons just gave it to him. I live in TX, I can't vote for a senator in AK, but you can.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Let me clarify I said dumb Alaskians. Not all. The ones on freebies and the sheep on the other side. I also said other states also. Kentucky being another. But lets face the facts the majority is not voting. So when they complaining starts ask if they voted. If they didnt just say damn its your fault. I guess people are going to feel in there pocketbook and belly to figure this stuff out. I picked out Alaska because its close to my heart and hate to see it bamboozled like that. Definitely not picking on everyone

Looks like ND has a few as well.

😂😂😂

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J
We have some also. But are voting block does vote in alot higher numbers than other states.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We have some also. But are voting block does vote in alot higher numbers than other states.

😂😂😂

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

We got Hoeven, Kramer, and Bergum, not exactly fierce and vocal defenders of the Constitution and Bill of Rights. You're throwing stones from a frail glass-house.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

😂😂😂

New Mexico blue as fugk.

Guess what that mean?

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Sorry if I step on your toes but, I see you dummies are close to putting Murcowski back in the senate. Don’t worry dummies in some of the other states did the same thing. So when we are paying out the nose for gas,food and housing thank a liberal.

I think you spelled her name wrong. 🤔

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by deflave
I hear they can’t make burgers worth a schit neither.

100% Correct ....

Stopped in at Pikes Waterfront Lodge in F uckskanks this summer because I heard of the supposed awesome burgers they make

Fkrs wanted a 20% tip auto added to credit card for that pile of dogschit they served ....

Costco meat pattie that tastes like ground up cardboard, stale dry buns scorched on the greasy grill that hasn't been cleaned in weeks, moldy lettuce & tomatoes & onion skins added for that extra flavor along with a glass of city water ice with a squirt of pepsi added for color

all that only $17.00

pretty much every fkn burger joint uses that tasteless cardboard meat pattie from Costco

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Sorry if I step on your toes but, I see you dummies are close to putting Murcowski back in the senate. Don’t worry dummies in some of the other states did the same thing. So when we are paying out the nose for gas,food and housing thank a liberal.

91k plus democrats voted for Murkowski. If Tshibalka gets all of buzz Kelly 2nd choice votes (long shot)Murkowski has to hope Chesbro voters ranked her 2nd. Last I checked roughly 30% of Chesbro voters needed to rank Murkowski 2nd. I think these 26k Chesbro voters are die hard liberals democrat who think even murkowski is too conservative.

Last edited by 79S; 11/19/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

😂😂😂

New Mexico blue as fugk.

Guess what that mean?

LOL

You’re Jordan’s son?

Lol

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

😂😂😂

New Mexico blue as fugk.

Guess what that mean?

LOL

You’re Jordan’s son?

Lol

Well he’s right New Mexico is a blue as hell.. hell even Oregon, Colorado and Washington have red. Might be time move hey it’s paisanos to good ol red state. Hey you can move to Wyoming setup shop next booze hound burns??

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by MAC
McConnell made sure she had millions of dollars since she is one of his rubber stamps. Mind you both candidates are GOP so this was a safe seat for McConnell's party and he didn't need to spend a thin dime there. Those millions of dollars could, and should, have been routed on candidates like Masters, Boduc or Walker to help them flip the control of the senate. McConnell is one of the worst enemies the GOP has and the morons just allowed him to stay in one of the leadership positions. IDIOTS!
The state GOP disowned liiisa. She is further left of RINO. She is a jackass wearing an elephant costume.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You’re Jordan’s son?

Lol

No it means you spend too much time cheerleading Urkaine.

Because you’re a loser.

LOL

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 79S

91k plus democrats voted for Murkowski. If Tshibalka gets all of buzz Kelly 2nd choice votes (long shot)Murkowski has to hope Chesbro voters ranked her 2nd. Last I checked roughly 30% of Chesbro voters needed to rank Murkowski 2nd. I think these 26k Chesbro voters are die hard liberals democrat who think even murkowski is too conservative.
96% in and it don’t look good.

U.S. Senate
Lisa Murkowski (R)
43%
Kelly Tshibaka (R)
43%
Patricia Chesbro (D)
10%
Buzz Kelley (R)
3%
Total Write-Ins (O)
1%

https://www.alaskasnewssource.com/politics/election-results/

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Hey I’m a small business owner in Wish We Were Really Mexico.

What are the odds that I’m “fully vaccinated” and send money to Ukraine?

LOL

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

295 members (1_deuce, 12savage, 204guy, 12344mag, 16gage, 1lessdog, 37 invisible), 2,432 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,500
Posts18,490,477
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.