Page 10 of 35 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 34 35
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by antlers
AcesNeights says a lotta stuff as well as it can be said. Good dude.
So you accept the gay culture? I’ve seen you type a lot of Christian things.
I agree with the insightful and compassionate sentiments that AcesNeights has posted on this thread so far.

That's fair enough. I take that as a No.

I can see where he's coming from but don't have to agree with it either.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB4

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
At least we now know the official investigation will be in good hands:

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Gotta say I’m glad the club-goers subdued him. Too bad they didn’t tear him limb from limb and post it online.

These azzholes do it for the notoriety. There’s no notoriety in getting torn asunder by your intended victims.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
The mentally ill killing the mentally ill.

Nothing will change until we take care of our mentally ill. We need to stop celebrating mental illness.

My wife agreed with you Toby!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I get the sense that he was a young adult living at home. There certainly wasn't a strong father figure in his life.

And there lies the problem with a large majority of these shootings…PARENTING or lack there of.
My parents KNEW how much money I had and where it came from… they KNEW what belongings I had and where they came from… when the sun set, my ass had better be within earshot unless I had permission to be somewhere else… they wouldn’t allow me to hang around with troublemakers or kids who were disrespectful of others.
If I stepped out of line there would be a price to pay.
Most of the problems of todays society is directly related to broken homes, poor parenting, and lack of accountability for bad behavior… drugs, both legal/illegal and the social acceptance of their use… in short, the moral decay of America…there’s a lot more, but it’s all self inflicted.
I agree. Attorneys, social workers, and many others, have used kids to divide and conquer the parents, and society in general.
The courts allow them to do so. Social and religious mores are illegal today.
I contend that "discrimination" is a good word that has been misrepresented and vilified.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
We’ve fallen so far that the title to the thread didn’t simply say gay night club.

I hope they push the button soon and all the jabbed/boosted are out of the way so we can see how many are left to rebuild.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Being queer has been a dangerous hobby since day one.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Has Aces started crying yet?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ltppowell

What did you find dangerous about it?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
This is better than any Uke/Russ thread!

In the mean time heres you guys some frozen…..

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by MarkWV; 11/20/22.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I'd further argue that there is a choice in morality. It's not like being gay is a choice. I sure as hell didn't make a choice to be attracted to women. I can remember being attracted to pretty girls as early as my kindergarten years. It's almost as if it was coded in genetically.

I’ve had conversations with a few of my gay friends years ago and they all said the exact same thing when I asked them when they knew they were gay. These were guys that you wouldn’t know that they were gay because it wasn’t a lifestyle to them. One had even been married in an attempt to deny his true self. They all said that they knew they were gay at around the same age that I knew I was straight and liked girls. I remember chasing girls in kindergarten so I came out of the gate heterosexual which is what they said about themselves knowing they were different. Once puberty hit their hell seemed to really begin unfortunately. Understanding their perspective and getting a glimpse into how much they wished they weren’t the way they were allowed me to mature beyond my prejudices and sympathize with guys like that. They really didn’t want to be different. They didn’t want to lose lifelong friends. They didn’t want to watch their fathers cry when they “came out” and they didn’t want to live in the shadow of disappointment they felt they cast. I became good friends with a couple of them and I have a deep respect for them and their struggles to “be normal” before finally accepting and loving themselves for who they are.
Yeah and its just a weird quinky dink that there are so many "gays" these days. Society pushes this trash lifestyle on children, children with developing brains. Its a culture chalked full of evil and is trying to force the masses into believing its just normal. Where does this end? The same pukes pushing the gay lifestyle as "normal" has now moved on to saying the pedos where just born that way..not their fault. Some of you need to think things through a bit

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Come on, man! Fire would probably be way more effective than bullets.

MPat70 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by ltppowell

What did you find dangerous about it?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🎉😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I'd further argue that there is a choice in morality. It's not like being gay is a choice. I sure as hell didn't make a choice to be attracted to women. I can remember being attracted to pretty girls as early as my kindergarten years. It's almost as if it was coded in genetically.

I’ve had conversations with a few of my gay friends years ago and they all said the exact same thing when I asked them when they knew they were gay. These were guys that you wouldn’t know that they were gay because it wasn’t a lifestyle to them. One had even been married in an attempt to deny his true self. They all said that they knew they were gay at around the same age that I knew I was straight and liked girls. I remember chasing girls in kindergarten so I came out of the gate heterosexual which is what they said about themselves knowing they were different. Once puberty hit their hell seemed to really begin unfortunately. Understanding their perspective and getting a glimpse into how much they wished they weren’t the way they were allowed me to mature beyond my prejudices and sympathize with guys like that. They really didn’t want to be different. They didn’t want to lose lifelong friends. They didn’t want to watch their fathers cry when they “came out” and they didn’t want to live in the shadow of disappointment they felt they cast. I became good friends with a couple of them and I have a deep respect for them and their struggles to “be normal” before finally accepting and loving themselves for who they are.
Yeah and its just a weird quinky dink that there are so many "gays" these days. Society pushes this trash lifestyle on children, children with developing brains. Its a culture chalked full of evil and is trying to force the masses into believing its just normal. Where does this end? The same pukes pushing the gay lifestyle as "normal" has now moved on to saying the pedos where just born that way..not their fault. Some of you need to think things through a bit

You missed Aces' point. As in: nothing but net, swing and a miss, wide of the post.......

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Gotta say I’m glad the club-goers subdued him. Too bad they didn’t tear him limb from limb and post it online.

These azzholes do it for the notoriety. There’s no notoriety in getting torn asunder by your intended victims.

more effective than the entire uvalde PD.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Originally Posted by 12344mag
The mentally ill killing the mentally ill.

Nothing will change until we take care of our mentally ill. We need to stop celebrating mental illness.

My wife agreed with you Toby!!

Of course she did she's smart.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by smokepole
I agree, but I missed the part where someone said it was a more extreme crime, who said that?

Why does the media refer to it as "an LBGTQ+ nightclub". Why not just "nightclub"?

Because they want you to feel sorry for the persecuted faags.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Or more likely there are the same amount of homosexuals but with a more understanding culture they feel safer in coming out. Although with news like this maybe they shouldn't.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Stophel
Come on, man! Fire would probably be way more effective than bullets.

Fire and brimstone is the old standard and historically effective cure…

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Aces brought some experience and insight with his post, and throughout a long career in more than one field I have had some of the same conversations and understandings. Yes, deviancy eventually occurs in almost every life form and most forms have ways of dealing effectively with that.

Long ago I made it a practice to try to understand the situations of homosexuals and not discriminate against them on the basis of their proclivities - but also to neither condone nor support their deviant behavior. I have tried to be of help in their lives when thinking I might be able to do so - with very little success.

More recently, I have been quite put off by the homosexual/whatever power groups in their efforts to shove deviancy down our social throats as if their values and practices are normal. It is sometimes challenging to separate the situation of the individual from the goals and agendas of the groups that claim to represent them.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Page 10 of 35 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

95 members (10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 3dtestify, 44automag, 300_savage, 17 invisible), 1,260 guests, and 912 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,994
Posts18,481,132
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.