Hop To
Page 12 of 35 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 34 35
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by JamesJr
If I get drunk and drive all the time, sooner or later I’m going to pay the price for doing so. Sooner or later, you’re also going to pay the price for doing something that is an obomination to God. Homosexuality behavior is an obomination in God’s eyes.

What the hell is an "obomination?" You and Swamplord should go out on a date.

GB1

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
You see it in news all the time, some of the most bigoted people against homosexuals are closeted homosexuals themselves. I'm betting there's at least one posting here

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If there was any justice, the people attending that night club would have been rounded up and arrested, Stonewall style. LGBT should be imprisonable offenses, not legally-approved behaviors.

These ARE the people who groom and molest your children!

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Riverc
That's the second queer hangout to get a shooting like this and may not be the last one. The queers need to go back to hiding in the closet normal straight people don't approve of this sick s-h-i-t.

I don't approve of marginal literacy being paraded around like a badge of honor. Those who butcher the English language should get the hell off of forums. Educated people don't approve of this schidt.

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Judging from what I see on this site, I'd say it's more like EDJIKATED than educated.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Look, a truck for bitches that can’t back a trailer.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
GOOD.

Too bad they didn’t burn the whole dump to the ground. Filthy homos and the weak minded supporters are one of the reasons the US is where it is right now. Anyone that condones homos may as well be giving out blow jobs themselves

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Poot_Carr
You see it in news all the time, some of the most bigoted people against homosexuals are closeted homosexuals themselves. I'm betting there's at least one posting here

My guess is that the shooter was such.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Some of y'all just need to go hunting and step away from the computer for awhile...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Some of y'all just need to go hunting and step away from the computer for awhile...
Yep.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by hookeye

My bet is that the supposed shooter, Anderson Lee Aldrich, 22, is a white male who was brainwashed at an early age by his ultra christian parents.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Originally Posted by JamesJr
If I get drunk and drive all the time, sooner or later I’m going to pay the price for doing so. Sooner or later, you’re also going to pay the price for doing something that is an obomination to God. Homosexuality behavior is an obomination in God’s eyes.

What the hell is an "obomination?" You and Swamplord should go out on a date.

It's what you end up with from typing and hunting at the same time. ABOMINATION.......fixed it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tesoro

My bet is that the supposed shooter, Anderson Lee Aldrich, 22, is a white male who was brainwashed at an early age by his ultra christian parents.
You sound just like CNN. Go to hell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tesoro

Yep. that's why this country is in such a bad shape.......all those ultra Christian parents trying to raise their kids right.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
That's the second queer hangout to get a shooting like this and may not be the last one. The queers need to go back to hiding in the closet normal straight people don't approve of this sick s-h-i-t.

I don't approve of marginal literacy being paraded around like a badge of honor. Those who butcher the English language should get the hell off of forums. Educated people don't approve of this schidt.

Go suck a dick, Paul.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Go suck a dick, Paul.
Not that there's anything wrong with that. /sarc

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
lmao .
some people hate blacks some people hate whites some people hate Mexicans some people hate Canadians some people .
so by that theory I guess people are black or white or whatever other color that they don't think they are huh that's the stupidest [bleep] [bleep] I've ever heard you dumb bastard...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ldholton
lmao .
some people hate blacks some people hate whites some people hate Mexicans some people hate Canadians some people .
so by that theory I guess people are black or white or whatever other color that they don't think they are huh that's the stupidest [bleep] [bleep] I've ever heard you dumb bastard...

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Haaahahahahahahaha

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Even the queers don't like each other! Imagine that!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Page 12 of 35 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

668 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 16penny, 69 invisible), 3,313 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,484
Posts18,471,837
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.