L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by ldholton
no you fuctard ..
meaning why do they have to have dry clean readings in libraries for small children have dry clean days at schools where they try this stuff there's been many cases of this [bleep] why do we have to parade it around on TV all the time they're mentally ill the only ones dumber the ones are bicycle. I'm pretty sure you're both of these

You are confused, which is not a surprise at all. This massacre took place at a gay bay. The shooting has nothing to do with the readings you referenced. Look up the word "obfuscation," then get a literate to explain it to you and tell you why it's a weak tactic.

Some of you are so vehemently opposed to the idea of gay bars, it's almost as if you are envious that they aren't coming to your bar.
no not saying the shooting was a result of necessarily in this instant. a lot of the comments on here are for this reason people are just sick and tired of coddling the mentally ill. and they want to continue this illness on to others children when they can't have children of their own.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone
There is no such thing as a homosexual. There are the mentally ill, there are people who will do anything to get their kicks.

In the end, nobody cares what goes on in someone else's mind. Behavior is the only thing that matters.
Should we mow 'em all down?

https://quotewizard.com/news/mental-health-prescriptions

"Nearly 1 in 4 people are currently taking prescription mental health medication."
I've said it before, I'll say it again - LGBT should be re-criminalized. If they are mentally ill, they can receive treatment in prison.

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
no you fuctard ..
meaning why do they have to have dry clean readings in libraries for small children have dry clean days at schools where they try this stuff there's been many cases of this [bleep] why do we have to parade it around on TV all the time they're mentally ill the only ones dumber the ones are bicycle. I'm pretty sure you're both of these

You are confused, which is not a surprise at all. This massacre took place at a gay bay. The shooting has nothing to do with the readings you referenced. Look up the word "obfuscation," then get a literate to explain it to you and tell you why it's a weak tactic.

Some of you are so vehemently opposed to the idea of gay bars, it's almost as if you are envious that they aren't coming to your bar.
no not saying the shooting was a result of necessarily in this instant. a lot of the comments on here are for this reason people are just sick and tired of coddling the mentally ill. and they want to continue this illness on to others children when they can't have children of their own.
Well said. Most dont want them dead. Most are just tired of the insanity that is this country and the democratic party. I refuse to support anything a dem will and my views have been molded around those very things. We are way way past trying to find common ground. There is a right and a wrong and I know what side I'm on.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Many people are born homosexual. It doesn't bother me if a person is gay.

Fine…(though I disagree on the word “many”) BUT, why do they feel the need to advertise and celebrate the condition? I don’t see heterosexual people going out of their way to advertise their choice in sexual partners… I call it a “condition” because it’s a sexual deviation. (Mental illness)…Now that the condition/behavior is being somewhat “normalized” what we’re seeing is this condition/behavior being taught to children as NORMAL behavior that should be celebrated with special events like parades and tranny shows…I find it fugging disgusting.

Are you asking why they joining together to fight for their rights and equality? It's what marginalized communities and communities rallying around a common cause often do. They engage in activism. Should we tell the NRA and GOA to shut their mouths? We don't need to advertise and celebrate our gun rights?
ok, its time for a shut the f u c k up here. They pound other dudes asses. They arent some groups of heros that need to be celebrated. Alot are mental. Someone chooses to be queer, fine, pound away. Keep it in your own home and out of the schools, tv and life in general. I dont push my sexuality on anyone. Neither should they or you?

I would say nice job of glossing over the FACT that people rally around common causes, and those that are marginalized or up against opposition often engage in activism, but it wasn't. It was really very juvenile.

Do you remember the day you made the decision to be straight?

Why does your mind go straight to pounding asses when you think of gays?
My mind also goes to grown men ridings bikes in spandex, but I tried to leave that one out. Lol, you walked into that one

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
It doesn't bother me that they have gay nightclubs.

But this Buttigieg, posing his husband, wearing a hospital gown, in bed in the OB ward at the hospital cuddling a newborn, as though a man had just given birth, this is sick! Mental illness.

It works for him because he is a Democrat. He is playing to the base. The only reason he was named Transportation Secretary is because he is out-of-the-closet gay. Biden has his quotas to fill, he had to have a [part] negro female for VP, and he had to have one gay in the cabinet, so Pete was in.

Buttigieg looks like a clown to me, but he works well for Dems.
Mayor Pete proves that liberalism is a mental disorder.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
It doesn't bother me that they have gay nightclubs.

But this Buttigieg, posing his husband, wearing a hospital gown, in bed in the OB ward at the hospital cuddling a newborn, as though a man had just given birth, this is sick! Mental illness.

It works for him because he is a Democrat. He is playing to the base. The only reason he was named Transportation Secretary is because he is out-of-the-closet gay. Biden has his quotas to fill, he had to have a [part] negro female for VP, and he had to have one gay in the cabinet, so Pete was in.

Buttigieg looks like a clown to me, but he works well for Dems.
Mayor Pete proves that liberalism is a mental disorder.

Yep

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
There is no such thing as a homosexual. There are the mentally ill, there are people who will do anything to get their kicks.

In the end, nobody cares what goes on in someone else's mind. Behavior is the only thing that matters.

"Nearly 1 in 4 people are currently taking prescription mental health medication."
I've said it before, I'll say it again - LGBT should be re-criminalized. If they are mentally ill, they can receive treatment in prison.

You're in a small minority with that belief:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/1651/gay-lesbian-rights.aspx

[Linked Image from content.gallup.com]

Code
Do you think gay or lesbian relations between consenting adults should or should not be legal?

Should be  legal	     Should not be legal	No opinion

2021 May 3-18 	          79	                        18	            2

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 11/21/22.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
On the matter of penalty enhancements or hate crimes involving Special Victims-

I had about 20 years in LE when the first penalty enhancements, for crimes against cops, were proposed. I spoke out against them, which made me a pr!ck/no good bastard in the eyes of many co workers.

My reasons are simple. There's no reason my life was worth more than your grandma, children etc. Second, placing a higher value on any class of people flies in the face of a pillar of American jurisprudence- Equal Protection Under The Law.

Without that--and it's dead as yesterday's news--we are headed for a caste system.

Last edited by SargeMO; 11/21/22.

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You ready to pray away the inner city violence as well or are we only caring about homos today?

You are so self-absorbed with your attitudes that you completely missed my point and the point of AcesNeights.

You don't know me, don't know my history, don't know my motivations, much less how or what I believe.
Go pick a fight with another juvenile here. As an adult, I'm not interested in your blather.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Code
Do you think gay or lesbian relations between consenting adults should or should not be legal?

Correct morality doesn't depend on opinion polls or even my opinion.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
You ready to pray away the inner city violence as well or are we only caring about homos today?

You are so self-absorbed with your attitudes that you completely missed my point and the point of AcesNeights.

You don't know me, don't know my history, don't know my motivations, much less how or what I believe.
Go pick a fight with another juvenile here. As an adult, I'm not interested in your blather.

Ed
You missed my point. Are you here to champion the homo community or are we upset about all the death this country has to offer? Some of you have your panties in a wad over a gay club getting shot up. Do you equally care about all the inner city violence that happens every day? Just trying to see where your moral compass begins and ends

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

Code

spot on!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — The man suspected of opening fire at a degenerate homosexual nightclub in Colorado Springs was being held on murder and hate crimes charges Monday, two days after the attack that killed five people and left 17 others with gunshot wounds.

Online court records showed that 22-year-old Anderson Lee Aldrich faced five murder charges and five charges of committing a bias-motivated crime causing bodily injury in Saturday night’s attack at Club Q. He remained hospitalized with unspecified injuries, police said.

The charges were preliminary, and prosecutors had not filed them in court. The hate crime charges would require proving that the gunman was motivated by bias, such as against the victims’ actual or perceived sexual butt buddy orientation or gender identity.

The attack was halted when a patron grabbed a handgun from Aldrich, hit him with it and pinned him down until police arrived minutes later.

A law enforcement official said the suspect used an AR-15-style semi-automatic long gun weapon, but a handgun and additional ammunition magazines also were recovered. The official could not discuss details of the investigation publicly and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because he's a puzzy.

Officials on Monday clarified that 18 people were hurt in the attack, not 25 as they said originally. Another victim had no visible injuries, but seemed to be butt hurt, they said.

Thirteen people remained hospitalized Monday, officials said. Five people have been treated and released claiming butt aches.

Mayor John Suthers said there was “reason to hope” all of the hospitalized victims would recover.

Questions were quickly raised about why authorities didn’t seek to take Aldrich’s guns away from him in 2021, when he was arrested after his mother reported he threatened her with a homemade bomb and other weapons.

The violence pierced the cozy confines of an entertainment venue long cherished as a safe spot for the LGBTQ butt buddy community in the conservative-leaning city.

“It’s a reminder that love and acceptance of degenerate butt buddies still have a long way to go,” Colorado Springs resident Mary Nikkel said at the site. “This growing monument to people is saying that it matters what happened to you … We’re just not letting it go.”

The club was one of few nightspots for the LGBTQ community in Colorado Springs, residents said. Authorities were called at 11:57 p.m. Saturday with multiple reports of a shooting, and the first officer arrived at midnight.

Joshua Thurman said he was in the club with about two dozen other butt buddies and was dancing when the shots began. He initially thought it was part of the music, until he heard another shot and said he saw the flash of a gun muzzle.

Thurman, 34, said he ran to a dressing room where he hid with other butt buddies. They locked the door, turned off the lights and got on the floor as they heard the violence unfolding, including the gunman being subdued.

“I could have lost my life — over what?” he said, tears running down his cheeks. “We weren’t out harming anyone. We were in our space, our butt buddy community, our home, enjoying ourselves like everybody else does.”

Detectives were examining whether anyone had helped the suspect before the attack. Police Chief Adrian Vasquez said patrons who intervened during the attack were “heroic” and prevented more deaths.

Club Q is a gay degenerate butt buddy and lesbian nightclub that features a drag show on Saturdays, according to its website. Club Q’s Facebook page said planned entertainment included a “punk and alternative show” preceding a birthday dance party, with a Sunday all-ages drag brunch.

Drag events have become a focus of anti-LGBTQ rhetoric and protests recently as opponents, including politicians, have proposed banning children from them, accurately claiming that they are used to “groom” children.

The shooting came during Transgender Awareness Week and just at the start of Sunday’s Transgender Day of Remembrance, when events around the world are held to mourn and remember transgender people lost to violence.

GOA
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
It is not for me to judge, I'll repeat, "Hate the sin, love the sinner."

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — The man suspected of opening fire at a degenerate homosexual nightclub in Colorado Springs was being held on murder and hate crimes charges Monday, two days after the attack that killed five people and left 17 others with gunshot wounds.

Online court records showed that 22-year-old Anderson Lee Aldrich faced five murder charges and five charges of committing a bias-motivated crime causing bodily injury in Saturday night’s attack at Club Q. He remained hospitalized with unspecified injuries, police said.

The charges were preliminary, and prosecutors had not filed them in court. The hate crime charges would require proving that the gunman was motivated by bias, such as against the victims’ actual or perceived sexual butt buddy orientation or gender identity.

The attack was halted when a patron grabbed a handgun from Aldrich, hit him with it and pinned him down until police arrived minutes later.

A law enforcement official said the suspect used an AR-15-style semi-automatic long gun weapon, but a handgun and additional ammunition magazines also were recovered. The official could not discuss details of the investigation publicly and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because he's a puzzy.

Officials on Monday clarified that 18 people were hurt in the attack, not 25 as they said originally. Another victim had no visible injuries, but seemed to be butt hurt, they said.

Thirteen people remained hospitalized Monday, officials said. Five people have been treated and released claiming butt aches.

Mayor John Suthers said there was “reason to hope” all of the hospitalized victims would recover.

Questions were quickly raised about why authorities didn’t seek to take Aldrich’s guns away from him in 2021, when he was arrested after his mother reported he threatened her with a homemade bomb and other weapons.

The violence pierced the cozy confines of an entertainment venue long cherished as a safe spot for the LGBTQ butt buddy community in the conservative-leaning city.

“It’s a reminder that love and acceptance of degenerate butt buddies still have a long way to go,” Colorado Springs resident Mary Nikkel said at the site. “This growing monument to people is saying that it matters what happened to you … We’re just not letting it go.”

The club was one of few nightspots for the LGBTQ community in Colorado Springs, residents said. Authorities were called at 11:57 p.m. Saturday with multiple reports of a shooting, and the first officer arrived at midnight.

Joshua Thurman said he was in the club with about two dozen other butt buddies and was dancing when the shots began. He initially thought it was part of the music, until he heard another shot and said he saw the flash of a gun muzzle.

Thurman, 34, said he ran to a dressing room where he hid with other butt buddies. They locked the door, turned off the lights and got on the floor as they heard the violence unfolding, including the gunman being subdued.

“I could have lost my life — over what?” he said, tears running down his cheeks. “We weren’t out harming anyone. We were in our space, our butt buddy community, our home, enjoying ourselves like everybody else does.”

Detectives were examining whether anyone had helped the suspect before the attack. Police Chief Adrian Vasquez said patrons who intervened during the attack were “heroic” and prevented more deaths.

Club Q is a gay degenerate butt buddy and lesbian nightclub that features a drag show on Saturdays, according to its website. Club Q’s Facebook page said planned entertainment included a “punk and alternative show” preceding a birthday dance party, with a Sunday all-ages drag brunch.

Drag events have become a focus of anti-LGBTQ rhetoric and protests recently as opponents, including politicians, have proposed banning children from them, accurately claiming that they are used to “groom” children.

The shooting came during Transgender Awareness Week and just at the start of Sunday’s Transgender Day of Remembrance, when events around the world are held to mourn and remember transgender people lost to violence.

LOL, ain't no way that's an AP article.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
It is not for me to judge, I'll repeat, "Hate the sin, love the sinner."
Not trying to offend you, but thats a bullchit way of thinking. We are all free to call something that is NOT moral excatly what it is. Turning your head and looking the other way is how we have lost this ONCE great nation. Too many sit there and just allow bad evil chit to happen all around us and allow our country to become a complete cesspool that is an actual danger to our children. Sad so many in here just refuse to call out evil for what it really is

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

LOL, ain't no way that's an AP article.
lol

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Code

True.

But winning elections does.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Should we lock them up with all them Downs Syndrome people?

Page 15 of 35 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1Akshooter, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 56 invisible), 2,379 guests, and 965 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,802
Posts18,496,340
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.