Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
So feather weight magnums are not good for hitting 6MOA targets from field positions under pressure?

Who saw that coming?

Originally Posted by smokepole
LOL, I saw it coming JB, like I said, it was the only rifle I had with a good load worked up for a copper bullet. So I was stuck with it.

But thanks for acknowledging it's not a very good tool for this kind of shooting, and not remotely like the rifles that all you guys who never missed a shot would use.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So after all was said and done PoleSmoker was to scared to even try.

Who saw that coming? crazy

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One would assume he did try at home.

I would have.

When I get home I will.

I smoked a cow kneeling ( not reverse) at 300 with a model 88 win. In 284.

On deer opening I shot over a dink ( same 88) at 100 using a tote as a rest.

So I doubt I would pass the test.

I think my 88 is zeroed too high.

I also think I lose focus on dinks.

Center punched one three days ago.

But it was a whopping 11 paces.

Last edited by Angus1895; 12/10/22.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

LOL, the butthurt runs deep with RC cola and Moonpie. You know why they call 'em that?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

LOL, the butthurt runs deep with RC cola and Moonpie. You know why they call 'em that?

It's sad that Rick and I tried to help you out.

What a waste.

Scared to shoot at 300yds in front of a crowd but always ready to run your suck on the internet. crazy

Often wrong but never in doubt.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Scared to shoot at 300yds in front of a crowd but always ready to run your suck on the internet. crazy

This is hilariious coming from you, running your suck on the internet is your special talent. And "scared" had nothig to do with it Moonpie. I readily admit I could have easily missed a shot from kneeling, it's a position I have never used and haven't practiced.

But that didn't "scare" me, because I really don't give a fug. Not near as much as you and RC cola, as if it was your business. Like a couple of old women you two.

I'd only be scared to miss a shot if my entire f*cking identity revolved around shooting rifles and bragging about my prowess to anyone who would listen and many who don't want to. Like you.

Because you never see one without the other, and they're always accompanied by a big old baloney sandwich.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

This is hilariious coming from you, running your suck on the internet is your special talent. And "scared" had nothig to do with it Moonpie. I readily admit I could have easily missed a shot from kneeling, it's a position I have never used and haven't practiced.

But that didn't "scare" me, because I really don't give a fug. Not near as much as you and RC cola, as if it was your business. Like a couple of old women you two.

I'd only be scared to miss a shot if my entire f*cking identity revolved around shooting rifles and bragging about my prowess to anyone who would listen and many who don't want to. Like you.

Because you never see one without the other, and they're always accompanied by a big old baloney sandwich.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

639 members (007FJ, 1minute, 1936M71, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,859 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,371
Posts18,469,186
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.