Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Since the drunks and dopers have all died off,Thanksgiving (and all the holidays) are alot more peacefull these days.Ten people coming for dinner.
My oldest daughter is home,it makes me happy to have all my kids home,all under one roof.We will just have a nice day and a nice dinner,no drama,no nonsense,no B.S. What a relief from past years.

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Work half a day.

Half loser.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by superlight17b
Since the drunks and dopers have all died off,Thanksgiving (and all the holidays) are alot more peacefull these days.Ten people coming for dinner.
My oldest daughter is home,it makes me happy to have all my kids home,all under one roof.We will just have a nice day and a nice dinner,no drama,no nonsense,no B.S. What a relief from past years.

Cheers to annoying people dying off.

Eventually.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by slumlord
Eating at Nana’s

Stinky dishrag sour milk smelling table cloth

Watery lukewarm mash potatoes

No salt on the table and I mean NoSalt. That potassium nitrate fertilizer fake shît

El cheapo Brown-n-Serve rolls. Butter hard as a rock

Uncle Si Tupperware plastic drinking cups

Old man blasting Donald Duck cartoons in the living room, refuses to eat and socialize with family.

Nephew “KC” destroying most of the pecan pie before dinner even starts. Beating everyone there by 2 hours
Khanarella flew her azz to Colorado for T Day with the nurse and the snake eater.
Mini khan took her to airport and is going to her boyfriends family in viva Brentwood...

Me...

Hunting...
And maybe Golden Corral.
Pretty sure it will be better than Nana,s
Pretty sure I have had Mre,s on this rock for T Day dinner better than Nana,s also.

And pretty sure their will be Casey the Hutts at the corral
also.
Might be a chance for a "pics or it never happened" thread.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

LOL. I didn’t know any restaurants were open on Turkey Day.
Except maybe that one little Mom & Pop Chinese Joint that serves roasted duck with the head still on it.
Like Ralphy and his family had to eat in that Christmas Story Movie after the neighborhood dogs ate all of their Turkey.

Have a good one Rene! Hood you see a big ole buck to shoot.
I’m hunting in the AM and gonna watch football the rest of the day.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
I’m gonna get schit faced.

I’m sure everyone is SHOCKED. NOT.
Don’t crash your Manbun scooter. You want be able to hit the liquor store when it opens back up on Friday.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by antlers
I’m gonna be workin’ in the ER from 11a to 11p.

Interestingly enough the holidays were usually busy for us. We planned on running calls constantly on the holidays and we were never disappointed. Some crazy domestic fights seem to ensue during those dysfunctional holiday dinners. I remember one call on Thanksgiving where a husband had criticized his wife’s cooking so she buried the carving knife into his scapula…..that’s a holiday to remember. 😂

I hope you’re shift ain’t too crazy but the bright side is holiday pay. 👍👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
10 Black people

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I’M SHOCKED! …………………. NOT ! 😜

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It will be just another day for me and I hope to get started on my winter logging project tomorrow. I may cook up some fresh venison loin for supper along with some good hooch.

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
At the station we’d plan our own “C” shift dinner and those were some hilarious and memorable dinners….usually eaten cold in the wee hours of the morning in between calls. Great memories of my shift mates that all grew to become family, a family that each one of us would’ve risked everything to protect. Amazing and wonderful people that I was blessed to work with and even more blessed to call friends. I was young and not married for a number of years in the beginning so I would take those 24hr holiday shifts so one of the guys with children could spend it with his family. I liked running calls and being busy and the holiday shifts provided that in spades. 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
10 Black people

I’M SHOCKED! …………………. NOT ! 😜

You sure are a busy little F.ag today. I bet even your family doesn’t want to listen to your constant “look at me” Little Man Syndrome Bullschitt on Turkey Day.
Probably put you at the kiddo table too, since your so small and obnoxious.
I’d advise to put on your big boy pants and get a life, little man. But I’m sure they’d be way to big to fit ya. 😂😂🤪😂😂

Last edited by chlinstructor; 11/23/22.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I’m gonna get schit faced.

I’m sure everyone is SHOCKED. NOT.
Don’t crash your Manbun scooter. You want be able to hit the liquor store when it opens back up on Friday.

Enjoy your cats.

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
At the station we’d plan our own “C” shift dinner and those were some hilarious and memorable dinners….usually eaten cold in the wee hours of the morning in between calls. Great memories of my shift mates that all grew to become family, a family that each one of us would’ve risked everything to protect. Amazing and wonderful people that I was blessed to work with and even more blessed to call friends. I was young and not married for a number of years in the beginning so I would take those 24hr holiday shifts so one of the guys with children could spend it with his family. I liked running calls and being busy and the holiday shifts provided that in spades. 😁

Excuse me while I dab the tears from my eyes.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Today was our works potluck how do I know only time head honchos send me down to the back 40 to pick plastic bags out of the fence which is an all day affair. Tomorrow one if the few days we are closed so it will be just me and the Raven’s hanging out. My bud who i work with did get me some half eating plates of food from the potluck today for my thanksgiving meal tomorrow. So I’m pretty thankful. Nugget

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
All I care about is the weather and thankfully it is nice.

Wake up and go see my cow friends. Get home about noon and have a beer.

4 dogs and 7 humans for dinner. Should be fun.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Been a busy week, attended a funeral, attended a family gathering, paid the property taxes, got the truck serviced, did the Alamo thing, went to the range.

Same place tomorrow as the previous 20, my now ex BiL’s house, his wife is a great cook, after which me and his son in recent years have gone shooting.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Roll Me Over ..

Spin Me Around ..

Let keep Spinning till I Hit the Ground ..

Let Me Have a Beer ..

A Cowboy’s Life for Me ..

To Much Drama for Me..

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SamOlson
All I care about is the weather and thankfully it is nice.

Wake up and go see my cow friends. Get home about noon and have a beer.

4 dogs and 7 humans for dinner. Should be fun.

Oh wow that’s sounds really nice, do you all use real plates and silverware? If so that’s even more special.. I remember last time I ate off real plate and used real silverware February 9th 2010… Nugget

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Fun…….. should be a fun day.
Hell, it’s already a fun thanksgiving.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Eventually.
God willing, it will be your time soon you miserable prick. LOL

Coyotes shot no waiting.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GRIZZ

Eventually.
God willing, it will be your time soon you miserable prick. LOL

Gees..

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

655 members (007FJ, 1badf350, 160user, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1234, 65 invisible), 2,780 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,371
Posts18,469,202
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.