Hop To
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Was that antler shot POI same as POA?
Antler is “vitals” now?
LMFAO….

He was definitely “horned up” and looking for a fight after you blasted part it off dumbass.

Just gonna quote this so when your beard explains "trace" and how to see it you won't delete the stupid post. grin

Baby Seal and WHOMP, WHOMP, WHOMP.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
MK 4. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Antler is “vitals” now?
LMFAO….

He was definitely “horned up” and looking for a fight after you blasted part it off dumbass.

Just gonna quote this so when your beard explains "trace" and how to see it you won't delete the stupid post. grin

Was that antler shot’s POI same as your POA?
Thought your “shooting system” was designed to just range, adjust and hit same POI as POA. Isn’t that the marketing gimmick to sell the long range hunting Schtick to the guys that don’t want to put in the work?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The majic happens again with a good rifle and 4.5-14 Leupold.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Antler is “vitals” now?
LMFAO….

Now I get the whomp, whomp, whomp….. it takes three try’s for you to kill baby seals too, not just elk.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The majic happens again with a good rifle and 4.5-14 Leupold.

You still associated with Greybull?

And a “Wizard” oughta know how to spell “magic” you illiterate Fugk.

Last edited by jackmountain; 11/24/22.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thought your “shooting system” was designed to just range, adjust and hit same POI as POA. Isn’t that the marketing gimmick to sell the long range hunting Schtick to the guys that don’t want to put in the work?

Blondie, ask a real man, not your beard, to explain "trace".

Wonder where the bullet hit the antlers? laugh

Gold Ring for the win.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Last edited by JohnBurns; 11/24/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Did the shot’s POI line up with your POA?
Pretty simple question, I try to keep it dumbed down for you.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
6 MOA-ish "tracking",is within Reupold Mk 4 4.5-14x "specs",which makes them a "handy" tool. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I have provided HD video and pictures but you still can't understand in that blondie head.

The bullet hit exactly where is should.

Where else would I be aiming if not at the right place ?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I have provided HD video and pictures but you still can't understand in that blondie head.

The bullet hit exactly where is should.

Where else would I be aiming if not at the right place ?

So for your second shot, you decided to switch it up and go for a head shot? Or you’re saying you were aiming at the elk and it hit the elk (somewhere) so it was a great shot?

Whomp, whomp, whomp…. Laffin!

Last edited by jackmountain; 11/24/22.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good rifle and Leupld without 40 mils of travel.

Profit.

I agree. You didn't hit the antler. Play it at 25% speed. You can clearly see you bullets path. You may have grazed its neck but you definitely hit a branch on its antler. You can see if fall off after getting hit.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Your second shot hit high, ahead of the shoulder, and hit the neck, probably breaking the spine.

I never had an issue with you. I don't know anything about you. But if your intent is to somehow suggest you are shooting accurately, or hunting ethically, this probably isn't the video to use to suggest it. Frankly, it looks like you're just lobbing shots and hoping for the best.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 11/24/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So for your second shot, you decided to switch it up and go for a head shot? Or you’re saying you were aiming at the elk and it hit the elk (somewhere) so it was a great shot?

Whomp, whomp, whomp…. Laffin!

Please point out where in the head the bullet impacted not where you hallucinated in you blonde coverd head. crazy

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Given the limitations of the system(no bedding block to fend the sun and a Reupold 4.5-14x),the nearly 6 MOA POA/POI "correlation",is WELL within "spec",given the shooter's "abilities". Hitting dangling limbs on antlers,with a Critter of that size and so close,is rather "special". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
I agree. You didn't hit the antler. Play it at 25% speed. You can clearly see you bullets path. You may have grazed its neck but you definitely hit a branch on its antler. You can see if fall off after getting hit.

Your second shot hit high, ahead of the shoulder, and hit the neck, probably breaking the spine.

I never had an issue with you. I don't know anything about you. But if your intent is to somehow suggest you are shooting accurately, or hunting ethically, this probably isn't the video to use to suggest it. Frankly, it looks like you're just lobbing shots and hoping for the best.

All three shots were solid hits in the vitals and 2 were on a moving bull. Any of the three would have been enough but I tend to keep shooting when the bull is still standing.

The bull was dead on the ground in less than 25 seconds from the first shot.

Pretty well done.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 11/24/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 10Glocks

All three shots were solid hits in the vitals and 2 were on a moving bull. Any of the three would have been enough but I tend to keep shooting when the bull is still standing.

Pretty well done.

Solid hits “in the vitals”.
That video’s a great marketing tool to sell $4,500 rifles.
No wonder you’re operating out of the back of your buddies warehouse, on his capital. LMAO…

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I don’t think you ever answered in the other thread, who makes your upper/lower receivers? They made in house? How bout them “majical” bedding blocks? In house?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
A $4500 "system" that will nearly "hold" 6 MOA at 550yds in good conditions,is really "SPECIAL". The out takes are likely plum fhuqking AMAZING! Hint.

I feel compelled to "warn" you,of just how SPECIAL,that SPECIAL is...if only for your safety. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Pretty well done.

Solid hits “in the vitals”.
That video’s a great marketing tool to sell $4,500 rifles.
No wonder you’re operating out of the back of your buddies warehouse, on his capital. LMAO…

You would be amazed at the crossover between guys who by expensive rifles and guys who can read trace and see impact.

The bulls whole body shakes when the bullet hits him on the point of the shoulder. Litterally HD video that can be played back frame by frame with > and < on YouTube.

For those in the know that was a pretty good bit of shooting.

Blond girls struggle.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
It is a NICE "touch" to obliviously quantify struggle,with the innate "ability" to spell 3-letter words like "buy" incorrectly. This salves a 6-MOA "system" nicely and makes it SPECIAL. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 55 invisible), 2,551 guests, and 1,342 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,673
Posts18,474,805
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.